Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,784 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] (4257 Views)

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) / Look At What I Cooked and What I Did To Her. Am I Wicked? [Picture] / +18: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Women? [Adult Pic & Content] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:46pm On Aug 25, 2021
A student needed money, so his friend abroad told him he'll send him some money.

He confided in me on how to receive it. The first thing I did was to make sure it wasn't fraudulent because I hate fraud. After passing that test, I guided him on how to create a Binance account.

Three days later, he told me to send him Naira and take the $. I did and took over his Binance account and started trading with it.

As I type this, the dollar has grown in 3 days to something big after selling the $BTC at $49,000 to buy $ATA at a low rate.

Currently, ATA is at 100+% increase. Now, I'm feeling guilty and wicked.

Am I supposed to feel bad or it's not worth it?

Though, as a student, he needed money badly and that's why I bought it from him. Now, I'm making a huge sum from it without stress.

Am I greedy, wicked, or smart?

Also, the reasons most Nigerians are poor are impatience and immediate gratification. Prove me wrong and win a ticket to go watch Bad Comment by Jim Iyke with your grandma.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Cerebellum: 5:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
grin
You're smart of course, but you know he might needing the money urgently thereby making him impatient.
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Youngpo413: 5:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
You are correct...
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Executer: 5:56pm On Aug 25, 2021
You simply helped him and that's good enough...you helped him solve a problem,and you now are reaping the benefits of your "benevolence"

That's what business is all about isn't it? You provide solutions to people's problems and get rewarded for it.
Smart move you made,as usual.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:57pm On Aug 25, 2021
Nigerians should take Crypto seriously than any country. E get why. Unfortunately, most don't care. They think it's MMM. You don't need to trade — Just HODL.

Before Buhari leaves in 2023, those of us keeping our money in $, £, €, BTC, ADA, etc. will look like geniuses. A word is enough for the wise.

5 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Caramia2020(m): 6:07pm On Aug 25, 2021
Smart fellow.
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by talk2razaq: 6:12pm On Aug 25, 2021
There is nothing to feel guilty about. It's not like you coerced him. But out of the aboundance of your heart you can school him on finance (your discretion).
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Kvng6464: 6:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:
A student needed money, so his friend abroad told him he'll send him some money.

He confided in me on how to receive it. The first thing I did was to make sure it wasn't fraudulent because I hate fraud. After passing that test, I guided him on how to create a Binance account.

Three days later, he told me to send him Naira and take the $. I did and took over his Binance account and started trading with it.

As I type this, the dollar has grown in 3 days to something big after selling the $BTC at $49,000 to buy $ATA at a low rate.

Though, as a student, he needed money badly and that's why I bought it from him. Now, I'm making a huge sum from it without stress.

Also, the reasons most Nigerians are poor are impatience and immediate gratification. Prove me wrong and win a ticket to go watch Bad Comment by Jim Iyke with your grandma.

boss please if you don't mind I will like u to teach me about this trading please
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
Kvng6464:
boss please if you don't mind I will like u to teach me about this trading please

If I tell you how much I charge per hour, you'll hate me.

Though, I have a free beginners' tutorial on Nairaland. Search for it.
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by studentofTruth: 6:22pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Boss, Could you help me with these 2 questions:

1. How do you verify that a fund isn't a proceed of fraud. This scares me from buying cryptos or PayPal fund from people?

2. How do you know the cryptos that are about to rise?

Thanks boss!
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Theboy21: 6:24pm On Aug 25, 2021
It's called business... Smart is the word cheesy cheesy
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:26pm On Aug 25, 2021
studentofTruth:

1. How do you verify that a fund isn't a proceed of fraud. This scares me from buying cryptos or PayPal fund from people?

Thanks boss!

1. By the person proving it's not. Tell him to post chat screenshots of the conversation he had with the person sending the money. With a verified Binance account, you don't need to be scared using their P2P. Buying from other sources is where you need to be scared.

2. By reading news about the coin or using TA (technical analysis).

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Kvng6464: 6:34pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

If I tell you how much I charge per hour, you'll hate me.

Though, I have a free beginners' tutorial on Nairaland. Search for it.
okay
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by studentofTruth: 6:40pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

1. By the person proving it's not. Tell him to post chat screenshots of the conversation he had with the person sending the money. With a verified Binance account, you don't need to be scared using their P2P. Buying from other sources is where you need to be scared.

2. By reading news about the coin or using TA (technical analysis).

Thanks boss

@2., any specific website for the most useful news?
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by arthurwillia(m): 7:21pm On Aug 25, 2021
How una Dey see this coins wey Dey do 100% in 3 days
I
studentofTruth:

Thanks boss

@2., any specific website for the most useful news?

Ilegendd answer please
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:16pm On Aug 25, 2021
I took profit at $1.36 and set a new bid at $1.3. The coin is on fire.

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2021
Watching Arsenal match as I trade for fun.
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:20pm On Aug 25, 2021
arthurwillia:
How una Dey see this coins wey Dey do 100% in 3 days
I

Ilegendd answer please

By TA, patience, and news.
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Yusufisraelj(m): 8:30pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:
Nigerians should take Crypto seriously than any country. E get why. Unfortunately, most don't care. They think it's MMM. You don't need to trade — Just HODL.

Before Buhari leaves in 2023, those of us keeping our money in $, £, €, BTC, ADA, etc. will look like geniuses. A word is enough for the wise.

A friend was always speaking to me about this last week. Here again, okay I'll look at cryto and see, I already do a particular segment of the financial markets, but no harm in looking at cryto.

Nice one making money off this, but hope it can be withdrawn? Make agbada no go hook for wire after time and years of investing?
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by arthurwillia(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

By TA, patience, and news.

Where do you get news
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:42pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cashed out again at $2.00. I may now take a break and rejoin when the coin crashed to -20%.

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Jeremani: 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
U didn't do him.anything bad. Infact u help him.
Boss am finding it difficult to verify my binance account.
Any suggestions?
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:43pm On Aug 25, 2021
arthurwillia:

Where do you get news

The Internet.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Cholls(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
studentofTruth:

Thanks boss!
my brother I don't use my private wallet account to receive money from anybody, what I do is, I basically use my freebitcoin.in wallet address after which I transfer the money into Bitcoin mixer before sending it into my private wallet
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:47pm On Aug 25, 2021
This one Arsenal is acting like a boss — I don't like it. grin
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by arthurwillia(m): 8:48pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

The Internet.

Which side exactly point
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cholls:
my brother I don't use my private wallet account to receive money I basically use freebitcoin.in wallet after which I transfer the into Bitcoin mixer before sending it into my private wallet

Good info. I'll give it a try to see how it works one of these days, but since my transactions are 100% legit, I don't see the need, but I'll still try this.
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:49pm On Aug 25, 2021
arthurwillia:

Which side exactly point

The question is becoming boring.

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Cholls(m): 8:51pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

Good info. I'll give it a try to see how it works one of these days, but since my transactions are 100% legit, I don't see the need, but I'll still try this.
my brother be careful out there, there are alot of addresses that has been compromised
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 8:55pm On Aug 25, 2021
As a Nigerian, greed is our weakness. I bought again at $1.8 and I'm already in profit again. After this one, I quit till it crashes.
Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by Cyoung4real(m): 9:11pm On Aug 25, 2021
iLegendd:

The question is becoming boring.

Comot for here abeg. Stingy person. No be say na money them dey beg you or say you go lose money if you tell them. You just dey beat around the bush. Na una go see coin wet go rise soon and keep it to yourself but if na those shit coins wey person go lose money, na that one una go tell person make he buy. You no give any straight answer to all the questions wey them ask you. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked For Doing This To Him? [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:23pm On Aug 25, 2021
Cyoung4real:

[s]

Comot for here abeg. Stingy person. No be say na money them dey beg you or say you go lose money if you tell them. You just dey beat around the bush. Na una go see coin wet go rise soon and keep it to yourself but if na those shit coins wey person go lose money, na that one una go tell person make he buy. You no give any straight answer to all the questions wey them ask you. Nonsense[/s]

I only read your first line, but didn't read the rest because I have a sense it's all about rants, depression, and transferred aggression.

I have created threads and revealed everything for free, but I'm not good at spoon-feeding.

As a Nigerian, you're entitled to getting ALL info for free and I have done that in my older threads. If that isn't enough, then YouTube will help out. Go through my older posts and you'll see them.

Oh, as an entitled man, I'm supposed to search for it for you.

When it comes to Nigerians, it's all about: Wetin I want, I go get. If una no give am to me, I go vex. Your behavior is expected.

My brother, you're entitled to anger, but the day you'll realize no one owes you, but your father — the man who deposited sperm inside her, you'll have peace and total control of anger.

As you see me so, I have the mentality that no one owes me — including my parents. They don't owe me. This mentality makes me succeed and go out to get sh!t done.

Be like me and don't expect too much from others and see how depression, frustration, and anger will depart from you.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why all women prefer shorter guys, revealed / My Pre Wedding Photos / This Pictures Will Pepper Team Women Are Scum. Is He Not Amazing?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.