Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,893 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:49 PM

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) (9864 Views)

I Love Northern Girls(pics attached) / Dear Men, Be Careful Of Sleeping With These Girls - Deji Adeyanju / Most Akwa Ibom Guys Like Sex Alot But Can't Take Care Of Their Girls (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Iamdbull: 3:34pm On Feb 10, 2023
Below is the reply I gave a couple of girls while chatting, girls always complain about me that am very proud and harsh , is it true?

Me I just like being straight forward o

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Wainey: 3:42pm On Feb 10, 2023
pikin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by devilmaycry: 3:51pm On Feb 10, 2023
Say na dnt wear pant when coming.. ..

Funny generation

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by siofra(f): 3:54pm On Feb 10, 2023
If you continue like this, you will never blow undecided

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by livenija: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:
best u ask for d location, u know u are always broke n ur pussy body count is 27 already

24 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by DonroxyII: 3:56pm On Feb 10, 2023
Pikin wey say ihm mama no go sleep should be prepared not to Sleep !

U be Man cheesy

Iamdbull:
Below is the reply I gave a couple of girls while chatting, girls always complain about me that am very proud and harsh , is it true?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Solofresh2: 4:24pm On Feb 10, 2023
Nothing special here

1 Like

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Helgreenluv(m): 4:43pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:
You don't need to say it sef. The guy is too childish and completely senseless. He is an attention seeker. I wonder if he will ever grow up. Na this one wan become celebrity? I laugh in Swahili. Even portable get sense pass this one m*d man.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Helgreenluv(m): 4:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
You are nothing but shame and a disgrace to your family. Try and grow up man. You are too childish. Your stupidity is legendary

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by FalseProphet1(m): 4:48pm On Feb 10, 2023
I see the demon asmodeus sitting on your destiny, I see him sending a marine agent to have sex with you, I see you fornicating with the agent, I see you struggling in life...

This I have seen.

10 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by advanceDNA: 4:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
They're always asking for money....why??
I dont get it.....and they dont ask their fellow woman.....

9 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Nobody: 5:11pm On Feb 10, 2023
Dbull werey 😁 you are doing well

6 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Islandlady(f): 5:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Both you and the girls are not okay undecided

Better face your music career!!!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Prettygirl200(f): 6:00pm On Feb 10, 2023
Iamdbull:

Na like this u wan take blow for music? U go dey trenches tey

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Sonnobax15(m): 6:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
grin
Try focus on your music career and leave banny matter alone,..

Damnnnnn,dem don already call the guy mad man for up grin

Wahala grin

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by PPIA: 6:46pm On Feb 10, 2023
Sonnobax15:
grin
Try focus on your music career and leave banny matter alone,..

Damnnnnn,dem don already call the guy mad man for up grin

Wahala grin
He is childish grin
Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:
cheesy grin grin grin....I hate guys that see pussy as gold... Pussy is sweet but everything shouldn't be about pussy.. what's wrong in telling her 'i don't have' must Bleep come in? If no be Virgin pussy

I no dey suck again

6 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Angel55555(m): 7:47pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:
Unkind thing to say.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by GoodCane: 7:55pm On Feb 10, 2023
OP, I never knew you're a real niggar!

We the Redpillers and alpha males are super proud of you. You did exceedingly well son.
Everyone guy on nairaland, esp SIMPs should learn from the op ASAP.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by GoodCane: 7:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
siofra:

No dey disguise again, ask him for location. Show him you're ready to spend the night with him like the hookup and runz girl you are

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by okerekingsley90: 8:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:
I see the demon asmodeus sitting on your destiny, I see him sending a marine agent to have sex with you, I see you fornicating with the agent, I see you struggling in life...

This I have seen.

🤣🤣🤣🤣
Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by placeofallure(f): 8:21pm On Feb 10, 2023
Angel55555:

Unkind thing to say.

Looks harsh but it's the truth!

Pikin wey never crawl, wan run. Ko jo!

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by dazzlingd(m): 9:06pm On Feb 10, 2023
Iamdbull:

grin I love this
Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by dazzlingd(m): 9:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
FalseProphet1:

This I have seen.

grin lmao wickedness
Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by BirtherOfKings(f): 10:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
This is Bishop David Oyedepo, reminding you of the Water Baptism that is holding tomorrow Saturday 11th February, 2023 in Canaanland and in all our Area Facilities in Lagos and Ota by 7.00am. Ensure you go through water baptism, so as to be empowered to walk in the newness of life-Mathew 3:13-15, Mark 16:16. This is a major requirement next to salvation, so if you have not done this, endeavor to do tomorrow. For enquiries call: 07086520568, 08122827716, 07085273480
Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Demigod22: 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2023
LoL, redpillers will adorn you with accolades and trophy for this.

The country is hard and people are going through a lot. I think the humane in me, I still have girls I can freely and innocently help, maybe by virtue of been friends or for the sake of humanity.

The girls I can explore their cunt in order to help them are those ones that are interested in the sex itself. If I can't help you, I will gladly tell you I can't, instead of asking unnecessary people kpekus over help.

4 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by techWriter3: 12:16am On Feb 11, 2023
If you persist like this, you will never deathblow

Um, Check my profile if you need help with your thesis, personal statement, statement of purpose, dissertation, or assignment.
Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Nicepoker(m): 12:45am On Feb 11, 2023
siofra:
Advice from an unreasonable source.

2 Likes

Re: Am I Wicked See What I Did To These Girls(pics) by Lee99: 2:33am On Feb 11, 2023
Helgreenluv:

You don't need to say it sef. The guy is too childish and completely senseless. He is an attention seeker. I wonder if he will ever grew up. Na this one wan become celebrity? I laugh in Swahili. Even portable get sense pass this one m*d man.
Grow up**

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Girlfriend's A Virgin(she Wants Us To Wait Till Our Wedding Night): / My Course Mate Just Got Married. Lord When Is My Turn?? (photos) / Curvy Nigerian Ladies In White Garment Robes Cause A Stir Online (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.