Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,253 members, 7,864,328 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 04:08 PM

She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy (1492 Views)

11 Ways To Touch The Body Of A Woman And Make Her Happy / If You Don Know What To Start Saying After Approaching A Girl – Then Use This / What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:14am On Aug 26, 2021
[b][/b]she has stood by me for a while now I wanted to just make her happy like surprise her with a gift but I don't know the kind of gift I will get for her because this is Nigeria and all this v people sometimes they are unpredictable
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by Sebastine1994(m): 10:15am On Aug 26, 2021
Gift card
headbasher96:
[b][/b]she has stood by me for a while now I wanted to just make her happy like surprise her with a gift but I don't know the kind of gift I will get for her because this is Nigeria and all this v people sometimes they are unpredictable
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:16am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
she has stood by me for a while now I wanted to just make her happy like surprise her with a gift but I don't know the kind of gift I will get for her because this is Nigeria and all this v people sometimes they are unpredictable

for the gift buy her recharge card.

as if penis pple are predictable.

THIS IS PLANET EARTH EVERYTHING ARE UNPREDICTABLE INCLUDING TIME.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:20am On Aug 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Gift card
Pls I no understand gift card as in flower abi I no be oyibo where I want get gift card for 9ja but I have been taking her out o so I need a surprise something new
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by Bluntguy: 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Get her a Ferrari. She is worth much more than that.
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by iPrevail(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2021
Buy her a d!ldo and/or a vibrator undecided
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
Pls I no understand gift card as in flower abi I no be oyibo where I want get gift card for 9ja but I have been taking her out o so I need a surprise something new

THAT'S WHY I SAID NIGERIAN MEN AIN'T ROMANTIC AND THE REPLIED I GOT YESTERDAY WAS OUTA PLANET.

2 Likes

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by Sonnobax15(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2021
undecided
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by Sonnobax15(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

THAT'S WHY I SAID NIGERIAN MEN AIN'T ROMANTIC AND THE REPLIED I GOT YESTERDAY WAS OUTA PLANET.
Just explain the meaning of gift card to him and stop reminding us of how outa earth your yesterday comment was undecided
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

for the gift buy her recharge card.

as if penis pple are predictable.

THIS IS PLANET EARTH EVERYTHING ARE UNPREDICTABLE INCLUDING TIME.
so recharge card can make her happy but am looking for something new that I have never done to her before I have been buying her card sometimes not always I think that will be out dated for her on the contrary penis people if we see better thing we the mum u for there unlike v people they don't know what they are actually after
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:27am On Aug 26, 2021
Sonnobax15:
Just explain the meaning of gift card to him and stop reminding us of how outa earth your yesterday comment was undecided

DID I ASKED YOU TO MENTIONED MY MONIKER?

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by Nobody: 10:28am On Aug 26, 2021
Buy her car. Ode cheesy
Simple matter way you fit solve on your own but u choose to carry the matter come NL.
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by siofra(f): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
[/b][b]she has stood by me for a while now I wanted to just make her happy like surprise her with a gift but I don't know the kind of gift I will get for her because this is Nigeria and all this v people sometimes they are unpredictable

I pity the Nigerian women that take shit from all these Nigerian men. It is well.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:29am On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

baba I am looking for a gift to give to her what is currently romantic about this country that u are yapping about by the no be say am that financially buoyant before u go say make I buy car mumcy ma never flirt o and u know say na her firsr
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:31am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
so recharge card can make her happy but am looking for something new that I have never done to her before I have been buying her card sometimes not always I think that will be out dated for her on the contrary penis people if we see better thing we the mum u for there unlike v people they don't know what they are actually after

LOL, INSECURITIES DEY WORRY YOU ALREADY EN SHOW FOR UR POST..

YET U DEY CLAIMED SAY FEMALES DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AFTER ..

BUY HER RECHARGE CARD!!
next time construct ur sentence wella.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
siofra:

I pity the Nigerian women that take shit from all these Nigerian men. It is well.
your case na small one sonnobax15 and lilsameey will do the trick so tread with caution I decide to buy her gift na problem again answer me this when last person give u gift no offence
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by Eminimore: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2021
Give her cunnilingus it is the best gift on Earth for women
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
baba I am looking for a gift to give to her what is currently romantic about this country that u are yapping about by the no be say am that financially buoyant before u go say make I buy car mumcy ma never flirt o and u know say na her firsr

WHY YOU DY QUOTE ME?
ABI U KNOW RECOGNIZED THE MONIKER WER TELL YOU TO BUY HER CAR .

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:34am On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

LOL, INSECURITIES DEY WORRY YOU ALREADY EN SHOW FOR UR POST..

YET U DEY CLAIMED SAY FEMALES DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY ARE AFTER ..

BUY HER RECHARGE CARD!!
next time construct ur sentence wella.
what's your obsession with card I said surprise not what I have been doing for her like something new if u are romantic outside recharge card can't a Nigerian girl find joy in something else
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2021
Beebah2000:
Buy her car. Ode cheesy
Simple matter way you fit solve on your own but u choose to carry the matter come NL.
No man is an island I hope u the drive the one wey them buy for u abi
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
Eminimore:
Give her cunnilingus it is the best gift on Earth for women
Bros cunnilingus be wetin na
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:36am On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

WHY YOU DY QUOTE ME?
ABI U KNOW RECOGNIZED THE MONIKER WER TELL YOU TO BUY HER CAR .
u na man and woman at the same time
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:37am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
what's your obsession with card I said surprise not what I have been doing for her like something new if u are romantic outside recharge card can't a Nigerian girl find joy in something else

A ROMANTIC MAN KNOW HOW TO PERFORM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ASKING..

SO BUY HER RECHARGE CARD.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by yuping(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
Look what missing in her house Like shoe clothes wrist watch perfume cream or just buy her a hand bag anf insert all I just mention above in it.

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:38am On Aug 26, 2021
iPrevail:
Buy her a d!ldo and/or a vibrator undecided
pls what are this thing u are writing about here na I did not ask for guideline to spoil her kpatakpata i said gift
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:40am On Aug 26, 2021
yuping:
Look what missing in her house Like shoe clothes wrist watch perfume cream or just buy her a hand bag anf insert all I just mention above in it.
I think am getting something now enlighten me more
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
fati2001:

A ROMANTIC MAN KNOW HOW TO PERFORM IN A RELATIONSHIP WITHOUT ASKING..

SO BUY HER RECHARGE CARD.
it seem u need a lighter for your ciggarete
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by iPrevail(m): 10:42am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
pls what are this thing u are writing about here na I did not ask for guideline to spoil her kpatakpata i said gift

Let me give you a cheat. Buy any other gift.. but include this. If she's smiling sheepishly anytime she sees you, you'll know that this did the magic. tongue
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
I think am getting something now enlighten me more

nlah unah type dy listen to all types of advice coming from underage kids on NL .

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by Eminimore: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
Bros cunnilingus be wetin na
go Google am
Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by fati2001(m): 10:45am On Aug 26, 2021
headbasher96:
it seem u need a lighter for your ciggarete

BUY HER CARD THEN YOU CAN ALSO FUVK HER.. THIS IS WHAT NIGERIANS MEANT BY GIFT IN RELATIONSEXSHIP [ SEX is everything ].

1 Like

Re: She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy by headbasher96(m): 10:46am On Aug 26, 2021
iPrevail:

Let me give you a cheat. Buy any other gift.. but include this. If she's smiling sheepishly anytime she sees you, you'll know that this did the magic. tongue
I did not see it pls u said include this where is it

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Get Rid Of My Single Tribal Mark? / Should Prostitution Be Decriminalized In Nigeria? / Valentine Wahala: Is This Craze Or Ment? What Will You Do in This Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.