Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,484 members, 7,836,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:07 PM

What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You (3021 Views)

Leonardobysujimoto: A Valentine’s Gift That Lasts A Lifetime / She Has Been Through Alot I Don Know The Type Of Gift That Will Make Her Happy / Valentine Gift That Return Wife To Husband After 10 Years (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 11:56pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mine is a Richard Mille Tourbillon RM 052 Skull.

It costs approx 500k dolls grin

Get me this and I'll love you forever.

Share yours.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Oluromantic: 12:08am On Apr 20, 2020
So I can buy your soul with watch. Chai black African man. So what happens when the watch becomes outdated.

No wonder they want to use you to test corona vaccine

10 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 20, 2020
LOVE.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by 2dice01: 12:13am On Apr 20, 2020
Unlimited Money grin
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by MrBrownJay1(m): 12:15am On Apr 20, 2020
their unconditional love

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 12:30am On Apr 20, 2020
Free WiFi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by botrix(m): 12:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Help me make my business work ,so that I can be able to perform my duties as the father of the house.I want to be able to pay my kids school fees,feed my family and marry my woman legally.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by EzeNdiAra: 2:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:
Mine is a Richard Mille Tourbillon RM 052 Skull.

It costs approx 500k dolls grin

Get me this and I'll love you forever.

Share yours.

8 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 2:37am On Apr 20, 2020
Oluromantic:
So I can buy your soul with watch. Chai black African man. So what happens when the watch becomes outdated.

No wonder they want to use you to test corona vaccine

Your ass must be pretty jealous of all the shit that comes out of your mouth.

7 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 2:40am On Apr 20, 2020
StacyO:
LOVE.

Only your maker can give you that.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 2:43am On Apr 20, 2020
2dice01:
Unlimited Money grin

Then the money would have zero value.

2 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 2:44am On Apr 20, 2020
Adanairaland:
Free WiFi

Even I can give you that.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 2:46am On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:

Only your maker can give you that.
mmmmmmmm
No
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by zexy2030(m): 2:50am On Apr 20, 2020
Time is what everyone pays for. Even ur boss pays for ur time n skill. TIME IS MONEY N LIFE.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 3:00am On Apr 20, 2020
[quote author=EzeNdiAra post=88637650][/quote]

Yeah sure, only when you're sick and need a medical prescription.

But for recreational purposes, no.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 3:03am On Apr 20, 2020
StacyO:

mmmmmmmm
No

Riddle me this, who else can love you as you expect?
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 3:07am On Apr 20, 2020
MrBrownJay1:
their unconditional love

It has been scientifically, psychologically, and probably spiritually proven that humans can't love unconditionally.

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 3:21am On Apr 20, 2020
zexy2030:
Time is what everyone pays for. Even ur boss pays for ur time n skill. TIME IS MONEY N LIFE.

So when someone dies, does time cease to exist for that individual?
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by zexy2030(m): 3:31am On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:

So when someone dies, does time cease to exist for that individual?

that person goes to timeless world called eternity. Everyone is a victim of time here, that's why we can't reverse our age nor childhood nor youth nor adulthood, once its past used or unused it is past.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by 2dice01: 7:06am On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:

Then the money would have zero value.
Think so
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:

Even I can give you that.

Oya!
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 9:20am On Apr 20, 2020
Adanairaland:

Oya!

Come get it!
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:

Come get it!

Where?
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 9:49am On Apr 20, 2020
Adanairaland:

Where?

I forgot, Abuja's on lockdown. I stay in Gwarimpa.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:

I forgot, Abuja's on lockdown. I stay in Gwarimpa.

Yeah.
Stay safe
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Happyfela(m): 10:00am On Apr 20, 2020
Format wey change levels. In this jungle anyone that gives you info that can generate you money should be worshiped... It's tough out there
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Ballwick(m): 11:49am On Apr 20, 2020
My king(elder brother )bought me a hp specter touch screen,paid my fee for a professional course,gave me 500k and still showers unconditionally and it's not like he has d world.wld take d bullet for him if the need arises .love u so much!

3 Likes

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by IamPlato(m): 12:16pm On Apr 20, 2020
A Woman With Sense

1 Like

Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 20, 2020
Zayttoven:

Riddle me this, who else can love you as you expect?

The world is in chaos now because,EVERYONE have failed to realize and acknowledge the power of "love".
I'm not typing about the tinky tinky wanky wanky kindda love.

The belief is that our creator is the only one, who can love us the way we want.mmmmmm

No one wants that shît (love) anymore.
If you don't " hate" then you truly don't belong.
Even in Nigeria, you can harm someone from the north and those in the south won't give a flying fvck.
Anyone can love me,just that's its sadly not there.
That's all I want but,i don't have to expect more from a hate ridden world.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 8:56pm On Apr 20, 2020
StacyO:

The world is in chaos now because,EVERYONE have failed to realize and acknowledge the power of "love".
I'm not typing about the tinky tinky wanky wanky kindda love.

The belief is that our creator is the only one, who can love us the way we want.mmmmmm

No one wants that shît (love) anymore.
If you don't " hate" then you truly don't belong.
Even in Nigeria, you can harm someone from the north and those in the south won't give a flying fvck.
Anyone can love me,just that's its sadly not there.
That's all I want but,i don't have to expect more from a hate ridden world.

Well said, Miss.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 8:57pm On Apr 20, 2020
IamPlato:
A Woman With Sense

You'll have to search hard.
Re: What's The Greatest Gift That Someone Can Give You by Zayttoven: 9:01pm On Apr 20, 2020
Adanairaland:

Yeah.
Stay safe

You too

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Woman’s Opinion. / Love Stories Only On Light Reader / Why Do Women Run When They Find Out You Have Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.