Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,460 members, 7,850,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:43 AM

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) (89150 Views)

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by vibbb: 10:06pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who cares

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Erica comes to mind

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by WowSweetGuy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who else zoom the pic to see Cuppy laps?! tongue

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by jaxxy(m): 10:07pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kid is a player player. Lol

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:08pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kiddwaya.. Which one is kidway

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Feggie3: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
After finishing sister Erica Toto tongue

3 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by DoctorStylish: 10:09pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmmn
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Faber(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Awon blogger...

Who no know say Kidd and Cuppy are Childhood friends. Right from when they were teenagers in London

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by lebete3000: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
FishLaps:
By Illikannu Donald Chukwuma

This Love Fit Enter another Biggest Marriage In Nigeria !!!

The Son Of Terry Waya and Daughter Of Femi Otedola ...

Terry Waya is the founder of Banana Island.
Femi Otedola is the CEO of Forte Oil ...

Some reactions online and pictures shared at different spots will be wetin i want , make una discuss am for comment section ....

Billionaire's Children Dj Cuppy and Kiddway "Now" Dating.

From A Close and True Source , They Are Dating !!!

"I want a God fearing man."

Continue to take women serious at your own peril.

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Freddykrueger: 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Daveambition:
Only Jah knows how many manchi, both locally+international wey don nyash this Cuppy...
This one no go stay husband houz reach betah 1-2yrs, her own na to test every BBC globally. Una see that 2nd pic wey she throw peace-sign? That left hand don perform more sloppy BJ than any blows from AnthonyJoshua boxing glove
Mad ooo grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:10pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kiddwaya.. Which one is kidway...

Like someone always say.. Let them love up and break up by December.. Then e go reach my turn to date cuppy..
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
Faber:
Awon blogger...

Who no know say Kidd and Cuppy are Childhood friends. Right from when they were teenagers in London

So childhood friends cannot date?

No smoke without fire

4 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Ykc2(m): 10:12pm On Aug 26, 2021
If they marry na lagos marriage e go be, dj cupy won't take the risk going kidawaya village for benue make fulani herdsmen turned bandits no use dem do practice

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Terry Waya found banana island.Banana island dey miss before?

2 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Notyouraveragej: 10:13pm On Aug 26, 2021
Who paid who? grin

This cuppy girl can do anything for clout. Nawa.

I wish them a happy married life smiley

Cheeck my siggy for a gift.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by ComrdDRS1: 10:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
Waya dem my guy
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Skillsnigeria: 10:15pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Ah! Where is Erica?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by OLGraffix(m): 10:18pm On Aug 26, 2021
Good for them

get your premium brands and companies package designs
Logo designs
Business card
Letter head
Many more

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
WowSweetGuy:
Who else zoom the pic to see Cuppy laps?! tongue

Lol,,, there are countless ajepako girls wey get better laps.

5 Likes

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by BIGPREEK: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Kiddwaya Na playboy na, Na Cuppy toto go suffer am, and her leftover pussy for the simp to wife up
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by suffering: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2021
Nobody gives a Bleep. If true then she’s a huge downgrade. Her body is built like Iya Basira’s.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by MhiztaFrank(m): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
He should enjoy while it last especially the. Kpekus
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Lamanii22(f): 10:20pm On Aug 26, 2021
What happened to erica?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by JoeSoapy: 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
They are both childhood friends, I don’t see anything strange here

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Odoctor(m): 10:21pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dating is a good time to aid and encourage your partner on the necessity of breast examination.

If you know you are a woman listen to me:

https://www.nairaland.com/6720036/know-woman-listen-me
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by forgiveness: 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Terry Waya is not the founder of Banana Island. That’s a fat lie.

1 Like

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nmezor(f): 10:22pm On Aug 26, 2021
Dating may b not....They are friends.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Mafoooo: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2021
What of Erica?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics / Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.