Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,444 members, 7,846,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) (89138 Views)

Billionaire Kids DJ Cuppy And Kiddwaya Dancing To Davido’s New Song / Kim Kardashian And Pete Davidson Are Dating (Pictures) / DJ Cuppy And Victor Anichebe Breakup. Become Cool Exes (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by BRATISLAVA: 5:45pm On Aug 27, 2021
Coldie:

U and I know kiddwayas father is not a billionaire.

Very true. That's why he's the golddigger.

Good luck to their friendship and whatever else it could be.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2021
SimplyFacts:
Erica comes to mind
we're is she in kidwaya life today?
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by millionboi(m): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2021
makizee:
Terry Waya is the Founder of Banana Island, Femi Otedola is the CEO of Forte Oil... Both wrong statement but you know, any one can post anything on here.

Femi has divested from Forte Oil and is no longer the owner, was never CEO to being with.
Banana Island was initiated by Chief Adeleke, Davido Grandfather but the FG through FHA took over the initiative and built the Island.
thanks
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by caandi: 12:57pm On Aug 28, 2021
These are just friendly pics and they could be friends with benefits
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Frenzy01(m): 3:34pm On Aug 28, 2021
This DJ Cuppy too dey gum body with different guys sef angry angry

Contact me for your swift buying and selling of any Dog. Pet care and boarding services also available
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Good for them let everybody dey stay for their level.
Re: Dj Cuppy And Kiddwaya Now Dating? (Pictures) by cocolacec(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
na that girl breast for me

I'll kill just to suck her

With smelly mouth.Tufiakwa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Blackmail: Fans React As Video Of Tiwa Savage, Lover Surfaces / Mike Godson: Linda Ikeji Is The Reason I Am Not Yet Married / Lady Goes Wild On Stage At Tekno's Kenya Concert, Strips To Her Pants & Bra(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.