Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,084 members, 7,849,402 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 08:38 PM

Girl In School Used To Say “Let Me See Your Paper” And Will Often Stare At Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girl In School Used To Say “Let Me See Your Paper” And Will Often Stare At Me? (413 Views)

Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel / I Carry Boobs Of 8 Girls On My Chest. Ladies Men Stare At Me - Busty Virgin(Pix) / Busty Nigerian Ladies Recount How Men Stare At Them & Nasty Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Girl In School Used To Say “Let Me See Your Paper” And Will Often Stare At Me? by mamagee3(f): 10:58pm On Aug 26, 2021
Hi all, there’s this girl in school who happens to be my classmate. She would often stare at me and will often purposely splash water on my leg.

She would also come to my hostel and stare at me as she speaks to someone else. Isn’t that unusual?
Re: Girl In School Used To Say “Let Me See Your Paper” And Will Often Stare At Me? by billynoni(m): 11:14pm On Aug 26, 2021
I dey come...
Re: Girl In School Used To Say “Let Me See Your Paper” And Will Often Stare At Me? by Humanoid01(m): 11:32pm On Aug 26, 2021
She probably just wants to get close. Why she wants to get close is what I don't know. There's not enough detail to ascertain that. If you can, approach her and politely ask why she does that. I wonder why you think we would know the answer to your question.

(1) (Reply)

Unbelievable Benefits Of Morning Sex And How To Get It On / . / Jane Mena Reveals It's Not Easy For Her To Change

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.