Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,201 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:58 AM

Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel (3141 Views)

Twist Of Life: We Met During NYSC, Went Our Separate Ways. 10 Years Later... / Can A Man Say No To Sex? Ladies React (Video) / Married Woman & Lover Die Unclad In Car While Having Sex In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by mamagee3(f): 7:27am On Jun 22, 2023
Why would a man tell a girl “let’s go our separate ways in his hotel” during/ after sex…Just throwing it out there, he lives in another city but he was in town for a party for few days

And this was their first meeting since they met…why are men so weird?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Candidlady: 7:33am On Jun 22, 2023
sad
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Dogalmighty17: 7:48am On Jun 22, 2023
You never stop with this your ashawo work?

14 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Wealthoptulent(m): 7:54am On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:
Why would a man tell a girl “let’s go our separate ways in his hotel” during/ after sex…

Na Send forth programme. Last impressions last forever, kama pa'de mo. grin

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Thomasankara(m): 8:03am On Jun 22, 2023
[/color]manager is hot[color=#770077]
mamagee3:
Why would a man tell a girl “let’s go our separate ways in his hotel” during/ after sex…

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Sheistoopretty(f): 8:41am On Jun 22, 2023
sad
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Womanizer(m): 8:50am On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

You mean the guy fúcked you and left you?

Maybe your performance in bed was below par sad

I think you need to up your game in the bedroom

5 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:54am On Jun 22, 2023
C'est fini
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Ogechi98: 9:33am On Jun 22, 2023
Cause he finally came to his senses that you weren't for keep undecided
mamagee3:

3 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Smitaro100(m): 9:50am On Jun 22, 2023
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

You are one of my favourite moniker. I like your calmness. How do you feel when people here mock or throw insult at you?

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by LeeSmart: 10:39am On Jun 22, 2023
Womanizer:

You mean the guy fúcked you and left you?

Maybe your performance in bed was below par sad

I think you need to up your game in the bedroom

Are you a prophet?

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by valicious1(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2023
how can someone say to you let's go our separate ways, during sex . I don't get it. Maybe ya nyash de smell during doggy

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by CallTheCops(m): 10:53am On Jun 22, 2023
See as you just set yourself up for drags.

4 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by advanceDNA: 11:37am On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

There's nothing weird about it....it ddnt work out.......women do it too......

U dont have to be entitled to an automatic long term relationship, ring and marriage because of one sex... u ddnt do him a favour........u both fvcked each other....thats why its better to keep the sex till marriage...

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by LIVINGICONREBOR: 11:56am On Jun 22, 2023
Because your pussy was oozing bitter leaf juice. Damn!!🤔
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Goalnaldo(m): 12:22pm On Jun 22, 2023
Maybe during the sex, the ladies pussy was oozing like ponmo water that has been there for four days.
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Kingsize4eva(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2023
Wetin you dey even dey talk?
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by rickleye: 1:00pm On Jun 22, 2023
You have not told us the full story. It is either you were asking him for something and he said, you know, let’s go our separate. Or he said let’s go separate to avoid suspicion. ( no single man “ owns “ a hotel . He would be married or have a gf)
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by talented321: 1:12pm On Jun 22, 2023
When you go lie down like banboon, you think he will still patronize you.
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Odward(m): 1:27pm On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

Your pussy was giving off offensive odors and he couldn’t wait to get rid of you obviously, no man fücks a good pussy and not want to cuddle it or have more of it.
Just go treat yourself of that smelly pussy and maybe men will cuddle you after sex.
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by advanceDNA: 1:48pm On Jun 22, 2023
Odward:

Your pussy was giving off offensive odors and he couldn’t wait to get rid of you obviously, no man fücks a good pussy and not want to cuddle it or have more of it.
Just go treat yourself of that smelly pussy and maybe men will cuddle you after sex.

Guy..u harsh oooo

How u know say she dey smell
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Dshocker(m): 1:50pm On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

I guess you are the person...

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by mamagee3(f): 3:10pm On Jun 22, 2023
Odward:

We cuddled and everything…

But he lives in another town so I’m thinking he’s gone back.
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Odward(m): 3:52pm On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

We cuddled and everything…

But he lives in another town so I’m thinking he’s gone back.
Ohh well, then you’re not meant to be besides just “sex mate”.
Find yourself a man in the same town with you and you won’t keep on overthinking shit. It is what it is anyway.
advanceDNA:

Guy..u harsh oooo

How u know say she dey smell
Omo na so e suppose be normal abi you fit cuddle smelly pussy ni?
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by Irupetepete: 5:02pm On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:
Why would a man tell a girl “let’s go our separate ways in his hotel” during/ after sex…Just throwing it out there, he lives in another city but he was in town for a party for few days

o GA o...
Dem don use and dump you again..

2 Likes

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by MisterMan123456: 5:57pm On Jun 22, 2023
Staying coded is the game. He wants to remain anonymous grin

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by pussyeater(m): 6:25pm On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

It could be a possibility that there wasn't no chemistry or he just wanted a one night stand. No big deal.
Are you in Houston or Dallas? BTW check your email. cheesy
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by mamagee3(f): 6:58pm On Jun 22, 2023
Dogalmighty17:
You never stop with this your ashawo work?
I’m not a prostitute…

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by sharpwriter(m): 7:49pm On Jun 22, 2023
pussyeater:

It could be a possibility that there wasn't no chemistry or he just wanted a one night stand. No big deal.
Are you in Houston or Dallas? BTW check your email. cheesy
How exciting is Dallas and Houston? How's life there for immigrants?
Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by TERMlNATOR(m): 8:04pm On Jun 22, 2023
mamagee3:

I’m not a prostitute…
mummy america, ashawo means "responsible" not prostitute.
Tnx

1 Like

Re: Why Would A Man Say Let’s Go Our Separate While Having Sex In His Hotel by ashawopikin(m): 9:16pm On Jun 22, 2023
valicious1:
how can someone say to you let's go our separate ways, during sex . I don't get it. Maybe ya nyash de smell during doggy
or the thing don too wide, e just dey enter, dey commot freely grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Am In Love With My Neighbor / Nigerian Men Lack Game In Elegance! / Help Pls, My Gf Is Cheating On Me , I Need Ur Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.