Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,118 members, 7,856,478 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 08:34 PM

Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! (1083 Views)

Why Your Partner Calls You When You Are Cheating / Don't Zoom!!! This Is Not Reverse Psychology. / Lady Warns Ladies About Her Estranged Husband As She Calls Him Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Nobody: 10:13am On Oct 09, 2021
Bro U've got nothing to prove.... most ladies are used to calling guys "stingy" especially when they want the guy to spend more on them... some simp will fall for it just to make a point, while the real redpillers and alpha males knows it's just a trick to make them spend moregrin

#BadRadio on the beatcheesy

9 Likes

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15am On Oct 09, 2021
grin
I broke up with two bannies just yesterday over a similar issue like this cheesy. I no get time for their wahala Abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by riverbird: 10:23am On Oct 09, 2021
Stingy or not I can never be a simp

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by abouzaid: 11:35am On Oct 09, 2021
Echiri ya aka na coltar? Is she handicapped to make her own money?

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Ehmmah588(m): 2:38pm On Oct 09, 2021
Girl go call me stingy...what fuckkery!!
When I no dey run IDP camp undecided

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2021
Me that the glue wey dey my hand strong pass super glue. Anybody that calls me stingy is only calling my middle name and i will answer. angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by helinues: 8:05pm On Oct 09, 2021
Are there no stingy men in real life?

undecided
Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Iamtoyosii: 8:00am On Oct 10, 2021
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=106580411] grin
I broke up with two bannies just yesterday over a similar issue like this cheesy. I no get time for their wahala Abeg.[/quot

Only you, 2 breakups in a single day.........odooogwu you bam
Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Konor: 8:13am On Oct 10, 2021
Swears. When you don't spend for them as they like, they dub you stingy. The funny thing is, most of these girls are just casual friends or acquaintances yet they still feel entitled to your cash.

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Konor: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2021
helinues:
Are there no stingy men in real life?

undecided
they way you kan camp for romance section these days ehn, I no understand.

You dey find babe? cheesy
Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by helinues: 8:17am On Oct 10, 2021
Konor:
they way you kan camp for romance section these days ehn, I no understand.

You dey find babe? cheesy

I don't look for something that never lost

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by mosdii(m): 11:32am On Oct 10, 2021
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them

3 Likes

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Oct 11, 2021
mosdii:
Nigerian Girls Are Useless...All Of Them
wow... thank God... mosdii is still alive... pls have a beer mosdiigrin

1 Like

Re: Dont Fall For It If She Calls You A "Sting Man" Its Reverse Psychology!!! by Ogbotobo77(m): 5:32pm On Oct 13, 2021
BadRadio:
Bro U've got nothing to prove.... most ladies are used to calling guys "stingy" especially when they want the guy to spend more on them... some simp will fall for it just to make a point, while the real redpillers and alpha males knows it's just a trick to make them spend moregrin

#BadRadio on the beatcheesy
So a coursemate of mine was helping me repair my laptop recently..I bought snacks so we could eat while he was working on it and we were discussing..there was a broad in our midst..she asked what of her own? I said if she needed she shd take out of the one I bought for me and my friend..she said she wanted her own..I just ignored her drama...in a bid to repay him for his service,I told him to tag along that I was going to eat at a restaurant...naso aunty talk say she sef wan go o grin ..told her ryt to her face that this guy just provided value to me..what has she done for me?...he response was [/i]I pity your wife and children[i] grin I wasn't surprised cos I know women use shaming tactics like this to guilt trip guys

(1) (Reply)

A Redpiller With A Blue Blood: My Kind Of Woman / I Will Soon Teach You Men How To Be An Alpha Male Like Me / A Very Short Story �

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.