Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,720 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:28 PM

Phew - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Phew (1817 Views)

Phew / Phew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Phew by ladygemini(f): 11:29am On May 21, 2011
Phew
Re: Phew by 190: 11:38am On May 21, 2011
ladygemini:

ladies i think its high time we woke up,i did a long time ago, if a guy is not into you,dont push,dont hate him,dont go under the knife thinkin he doesnt like your body&stuffs, he is not just into you.
that doest mean u r not someone else's best, and when u do [size=28pt]meat[/size] your own best, ol'boy, make up or not,he loves u, fat o r slim, he is just so into u, if u have ever had such experience, how did u let go?you know u had this guy u r just so crazy about&he just not into u.
and now that u found that one that is so into u, how do u feel

I prefer chicken to beef and turkey meat undecided
Re: Phew by Godmother(f): 12:03pm On May 21, 2011
Men I've been there and believe me it wasnt funny. It was very difficult for me letting go, but in the end we ended up as friends
Re: Phew by Nobody: 12:19pm On May 21, 2011
I thank God for the stone heart that he give me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Never degrade my self for any man, never will.

I will never change who I am to please any man. Never!
Re: Phew by Dyt(f): 1:45pm On May 21, 2011
Well such s lyf
Re: Phew by MMM2(m): 2:36pm On May 22, 2011
continue giving guys Womanliness 1day u will c d right guy 4 u.
Re: Phew by Dsense(m): 2:37pm On May 22, 2011
lmao ;d
Re: Phew by WebSurfer(m): 2:45pm On May 22, 2011
ladygemini you just have to let go for odas to come in, trust me theres somebody else out there whos gonna appreciate you better as you are,
Re: Phew by Somaliland(m): 7:33pm On May 22, 2011
Hey don't discourage the girls trying to please there men. We need girls like that you know angry
Re: Phew by tpia5: 12:49am On May 23, 2011
@ topic

you cant have em all like i always say.

anyway, that's just me sha.

interesting write up.
Re: Phew by 190: 12:52am On May 23, 2011
^Old hag It shall be permanent, it shall be permanent what the lord has done for you

It shall be permanent
Re: Phew by ladygemini(f): 1:51pm On May 23, 2011
@190, that was completely out of place and making someone else's mistake so obvious is not the best way to correct them,i know its meet and not meat, i bet u never made such mistake, pheww!!!!
@y'all thanks for your opinions,
Re: Phew by dazzle37(f): 2:16pm On May 23, 2011
like i always say, nobody is perfect and i have always grown up to believe in myself and have confidence in myself, i tell you what i can do and what i can't do, i lay it out for you and the decision is all your's, if you think you can stay with me fine, if you can't, all you can do is walk away, not that i have never liked any guy before but i have never been the kind of person to displease myself for another person, if at all i get to do anything, it should be that i am the one that wants to do it that way, not because a guy wants me to. i have principles that guide me, and one of the principles is 1. Don't ever make any decision that has to do with your life or your future based on someone else.
so that if it does not work out, you will be responsible for your actions and not trying to point fingers to some other person. 2. i can never try to be who i an not, because a guy wants me to be miss perfect, either you take me for who i am or you leave me alone for some other person that will love me, just for me. for the ladies, the best thing you can do for yourself, is to first love yourself.
if i am with someone that seems not be into me, i rather walk away no matter how hurtful it maybe at that time, but i will know that its all for the best, i don't even like all the emotional stress, so as soon as i start seeing the signs, hmmmm, sorry i am off, i think i have other things to do with my time, e.g pursing my career.
Re: Phew by delicious1(m): 4:11pm On May 23, 2011
Wake up and smell the coffee eh.
Re: Phew by Nobody: 5:48pm On May 23, 2011
rokiatu:

I thank God for the stone heart that he give me grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy Never degrade my self for any man, never will.

I will never change who I am to please any man. Never!

And You'll never have to. Like I told your parents when we did the introduction, I'm in love with your essense and not your effects. wink
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:06pm On May 23, 2011
You are alive? Long time no see jor.
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 23, 2011
^^ Ya booboo I've been busy. I only have like 10 minutes in a day to visit NL.
How u been?
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:17pm On May 23, 2011
Busy toasting up chicks eh? cheesy I am good can't complain.
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:20pm On May 23, 2011
^^ Na luv, 2Buff doesn't even have that kind of time. <NL> Besides We're married grin </NL>
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:25pm On May 23, 2011
And my husband has no time for me grin
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:28pm On May 23, 2011
Well you can always travel out of NL and meet your husband so you can be closer to him. grin

[size=5pt]JIC, That means hit me up on yim. wink[/size]
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:32pm On May 23, 2011
LOL I told you before that I don't do yim. True story wink
Re: Phew by Nobody: 6:34pm On May 23, 2011
AIM can send YIM an email if AIM really wants to. wink
Re: Phew by uglyBetty1(f): 12:19am On May 24, 2011
No be small tin. It better to wake up fast than to be in the school of hope. You can't force somebody that is no more into you to be into you except the person actually want to come back. The best thing to do, once you see the signs, is either you talk it over with him, if he can still give you audience, if not allow him some space, if he is yours, he will come back, if not,your own will find you.

That was how i dealt with my own, my guy started behaving funny, he came back after a long while on a course, he dosen't call me, i will call him, he will tell me that one of his cousin is around, let me speak to him, he will promise to come and he will not come and will not even give excuses for not coming if you call, he will give excuses of how busy he was. My dear, no body told me that enough is enough.

I just gave him enough space. Thank God i no be the clingy type. Let me face other ppl dying for me ugly face. lol grin grin grin
Re: Phew by Jalal(m): 9:58am On Mar 21, 2012
dazzle37: like i always say, nobody is perfect and i have always grown up to believe in myself and have confidence in myself, i tell you what i can do and what i can't do, i lay it out for you and the decision is all your's, if you think you can stay with me fine, if you can't, all you can do is walk away, not that i have never liked any guy before but i have never been the kind of person to displease myself for another person, if at all i get to do anything, it should be that i am the one that wants to do it that way, not because a guy wants me to. i have principles that guide me, and one of the principles is 1. Don't ever make any decision that has to do with your life or your future based on someone else.
so that if it does not work out, you will be responsible for your actions and not trying to point fingers to some other person. 2. i can never try to be who i an not, because a guy wants me to be miss perfect, either you take me for who i am or you leave me alone for some other person that will love me, just for me. for the ladies, the best thing you can do for yourself, is to first love yourself.
if i am with someone that seems not be into me, i rather walk away no matter how hurtful it maybe at that time, but i will know that its all for the best, i don't even like all the emotional stress, so as soon as i start seeing the signs, hmmmm, sorry i am off, i think i have other things to do with my time, e.g pursing my career.
Go girl, u make sense!

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Be My Wife? / Revealing Top Nigeria Actors And Actresses Who Rides On Jeep / close this acct seun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.