Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,456 members, 7,850,588 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:07 AM

My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha (1326 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / “I Can’t Sit On Any Dick Less Than 450k Per Night” – Nigerian Lady Declares / 'I Can’t Date A Guy Without A Car, Talk Less Of Marrying Him' - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by realYawSarpong(m): 11:05am On Aug 28, 2021
Tacha says she cannot date a broke man as the reality star joins a few popular personalities who have set the record straight about this.

Real name Anita Natacha Akide, the Big Bro Naija star she can’t date that person even if he is responsible.

Tacha makes this known in a recent interview with ‘YourView’ hosts on TVC.

She states “as for me, my market is expensive. My man must be rich, hardworking, sweet and encouraging, God fearing.”

Read more here: https://plugtimes.com/2021/08/my-market-expensive-date-broke-man-tacha/

1 Like

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Bigredmachine: 11:06am On Aug 28, 2021
Am tired of criticizing abeg...

Cos if I talk from today till tomorrow nothing go change

Aunty enjoy ur life jare, nothing do you... If u carry ur igba come my side I fit still buy if I get money

Before u tongue lash her... Are u innocent, are u a saint?

3 Likes

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Sonnobax15(m): 11:07am On Aug 28, 2021
grin
No be lie.....

Wait first,e don tay wey I see condensed milk for market oh...Abi the company don fold up? undecided

Back to the topic:::::::Madam,no worry,age go soon tell on you....By then,na you go dey rush and beg evening customers to come patronize your market.....

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by posty56: 11:16am On Aug 28, 2021
naso me too I no date broke lady, whether she fine , intelligent in no concern me the thought of dating broke lady wants to make me vomit so I respect her choice.

2 Likes

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by kenzysmith: 11:17am On Aug 28, 2021
Did ur mum met ur dad rich? With that your smelling armpit and smelling pussy na u take they find rich man. At age 27 no be say u fine like that o very irritating

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 28, 2021
See her nose like pyramid. Anway, we dey wait for the rich, hardworking, sweet and encouraging, God fearing man way go date this mad slut.

2 Likes

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Bigredmachine: 11:38am On Aug 28, 2021
Beebah2000:
See her nose like pyramid. Anway, we dey wait for the rich, hardworking, sweet and encouraging, God fearing man way go date this mad slut.

Aunty take am easy na, she's a woman like you o grin

1 Like

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by AlphaMale666: 11:47am On Aug 28, 2021
Why do you stupid bloggers like making useless people relevant! It's so annoying & pathetic!
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by elipheleh(m): 10:00am On Aug 29, 2021
All I know I cant date Tacha. My girlfriend is planning to pin me down with pregnancy. And she fine pass Tacha. But I feel un uncomfortable about her... These girls like stressing someone with unnecessary dramas.
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by MufasaLion: 10:01am On Aug 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
Did ur mum met ur dad rich? With that your smelling armpit and smelling pussy na u take they find rich man. At age 27 no be say u fine like that o very irritating

LMAO

Why you so bitter? I'm sure her kitten smells better than your mouth!
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by MufasaLion: 10:03am On Aug 29, 2021
AlphaMale666:
Why do you stupid bloggers like making useless people relevant! It's so annoying & pathetic!

Thats showbiz and Nigerians also don't seem to have interest in other things than that. They'd rather consume showbiz content than educational, scientific or other content.

2 Likes

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by kenzysmith: 11:55am On Aug 29, 2021
MufasaLion:

LMAO

Why you so bitter? I'm sure her kitten smells better than your mouth!
stupid simp
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by MufasaLion: 11:58am On Aug 29, 2021
kenzysmith:
stupid simp

LMAO

I ain't no simp, but making derogatory comments makes you look dumber than you think you are.
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Belafonte(m): 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
AlphaMale666:

Humans are naturally addicted to junk-junk food, junk entertainment, junk people, etc. Hence why there's such a desperate supply of these disastrous products.

2 Likes

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by AlphaMale666: 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
Belafonte:

Humans are naturally addicted to junk-junk food, junk entertainment, junk people, etc. Hence why there's such a desperate supply of these disastrous products.
it's pathetic! angry
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Belafonte(m): 2:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
AlphaMale666:
it's pathetic! angry
Indeed
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
Madam are you ok? as in are sure you are fine? i hope the guy that deflowered you is still the one knacking you, am sure he'll get married to you if not so then you're the cheapest woman alive...women and jealousy chaiii God forbid. someone that you might never see till you die. as if you no go fall if crippled person comot to Bleep you give you fame and money.
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Nobody: 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
elipheleh:
All I know I cant date Tacha. My girlfriend is planning to pin me down with pregnancy. And she fine pass Tacha. But I feel un uncomfortable about her... These girls like stressing someone with unnecessary dramas.
your girlfriend fit fine pass Tacha but she no worth tacha's used pad.
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by DONFRANSKID(m): 4:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
See this useless goat I blame one idiot where go marry you
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Nobody: 5:13pm On Aug 29, 2021
Megatron77:
Madam are you ok? as in are sure you are fine? i hope the guy that deflowered you is still the one knacking you, am sure he'll get married to you if not so then you're the cheapest woman alive... women and jealousy chaiii God forbid. someone that you might never see till you die. as if you no go fall if crippled person comot to Bleep you give you fame and money.
See the rubbish way this immature lady con drop for here. Most especially the statements way dey bolded..... SMH.
Eyah.... This thing way u write show say you dey shameless and senseless.
Chai....! I no blame you sha.

Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Nobody: 5:20pm On Aug 29, 2021
Beebah2000:
See the rubbish way this immature lady con drop for here. Most especially the statements way dey bolded..... SMH.
Eyah.... This thing way u write show say you dey shameless and senseless.
Chai....! I no blame you sha.
I won't take it serious because you're a lady but try and learn how to love your gender...btw you're more senseless than i thought, you're a hater of your own specie too bad.
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by Pumpumking: 6:01pm On Aug 29, 2021
Megatron77:
I won't take it serious because you're a lady but try and learn how to love your gender...btw you're more senseless than i thought, you're a hater of your own specie too bad.

Do u no u would be more calmer & stop cussing every body if u have man or if u can find man on nairaland.....this is y I need to help u sir!!!(real talk) smiley
Re: My Market Is Expensive; I Can’t Date A Broke Man — Bbnaija Star Tacha by elipheleh(m): 12:04am On Aug 30, 2021
Megatron77:
your girlfriend fit fine pass Tacha but she no worth tacha's used pad.

Though she might be terrible. Trust me on this. Tacha no reach her toilet tissue. Tacha stinks compared to her.

By the way you sound bitter. Why?

(1) (Reply)

If A Girl Is To Demanding Know You Not Her Real Boyfriend / South African Woman Caught Sleeping With A 10year Old Boy Inside Bush / My Ex Owes Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.