Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 (10771 Views)

Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / Aregbesola Addresses Osun People On APC Primary Election / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by OVB123: 4:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Eriokanmi:
How people hate this man heen! But they'd still rig it like they did when he first entered. Afi ti owo ( hand) olori election rigger of lagos isn't there anymore

Do you mean he is hated alot in osun state and why?
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by usmolad(m): 4:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oyetola is a realist, unlike his predecessor that wasted a lot of resources on unsustainable project. Aregbesola borrowed a lot of money and none of the project that the money was meant for reach 30% completion stage. Gbongan/Osogbo road was not up to 15% completion stage when Aregbe left office, the same thing with aerodrome, Osogbo/Erin-Ile Road, Circular Road e.t.c. Osun debt profile before aregbesola left was more than #300billion. The man and his cronies are simply thieves that wanted to continued stealing from the state coffers even after leaving office. One commissioner for local government during Aregbesola regime that was going from one media house to another trying to discredit the administration has a properties that worth multi billion naira all across the state. Oyetola will win the next year election easily, he has really done well, there are a lot of infrastructures credited to his name within this Short period despite that the state is servicing humongous debt left behind by his predecessor. TOP members and their leader who is a current minister can go and die, nobody care about them. The masses already know them and their intention.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by leofab(f): 5:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hope God has gotten his voter’ card shaa.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by babtoundey(m): 6:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
One useless governor that conducts teachers recruitment for two years and still has nothing to show the expectant applicants. How a governor that deserves to be whipped out of office hope for a second term is incomprehensible. But it is Nigeria. Everything goes.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Tareq1105: 7:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oyetola has a listening ear unlike the greedy, proud, and pompous Aregbesola.

Aregbesola wants to control Alimosho Local Government / Lagos West Senatorial district in Lagos State and still hold Osun State in his pocket.

He must be mad.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Seytex: 7:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Every Osun leaders are hypocrite.. i
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by mrsage(m): 8:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
He will not win
He is not popular
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by yoged(m): 10:06pm On Aug 29, 2021
TimmyTen:
If you governed well, then let the people of Osun decide. shocked
. He actually tried.but the Trauma APC govt has cause won't allow people to vote for him
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Mikkycee777: 7:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Haywhysat:

How certain are you? Are you in osun state currently?

Even if he isn't in Osun, is the APC governing well like this? In a sane and true electoral process, most of them will be voted out.

As per Oyetola, he is running on stolen mandate, perpetrated by his ogas on top. Most are still angry for that. They felt they were taking as fools. But if God wanted him there again, he would. But do God support unrighteousness?
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 17, 2022
It has happened.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kyari May Spend More Days In Detention As NDLEA Approaches Court / Constitution Review: 25 States Demand State-Police / Rochas Has Done It Again As Imo Councils Get N27b For Capital Projects

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.