Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,039 members, 7,828,658 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 (10772 Views)

Saraki: Osun People Reclaimed PDP, Adeleke’s Stolen Mandate / Aregbesola Addresses Osun People On APC Primary Election / ‘I’ve Accepted My Fate’ — Sunday Igboho Speaks From Beninoise Prison (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Sheriman(m): 1:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
dreh17:
Actually Mr governor, you've done relatively better in osun compare to Aregbe. You've no issue with workers. Your second term is not unlikely
Who is this guy?

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by membranus: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oga polithiefcian, please leave God out of it.

Your greed will decide for you.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by xkay92(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
May God bless us with better leader, all of unna � of the same feather
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by xkay92(m): 1:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
May God bless us with better leader, all of unna bird of the same feather
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by offiahvictor(m): 1:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

If Osun people decides your fate in 2022. I'm 100% sure you won't win the 2nd term.
Same goes for Daru Dapo angry
saying by assumptions. Dem go win joor.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by offiahvictor(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
Davash222:
Nigeria politicians are in the habit of using God's name to commit their various atrocities.

God is not mad to support any Politician from Nigeria!
your head get oil.

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by EmekaA125(m): 1:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
What have you done in Osun? Brown roof everywhere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Eriokanmi: 1:59pm On Aug 29, 2021
How people hate this man heen! But they'd still rig it like they did when he first entered. Afi ti owo ( hand) olori election rigger of lagos isn't there anymore

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Angeltjazz2017(m): 2:16pm On Aug 29, 2021
They never wanted you to be their governor in the first place,I see no different between you OYETOLA and HOPE UZO

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by cryptotech: 2:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
It's a shame aregbe and oyetola steal the fund for osun airport, if Ebonyi state could come up with an airport, then shame on Oyetola, he will be voteted out...he should up his game!

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Tobest94: 2:48pm On Aug 29, 2021
The governor didn’t add any value to the state, I mean no tangible achievement so far and it’s almost 4 years.. If not for inec inconclusive excuse as rigging, he won’t be here today

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by seunmsg(m): 2:53pm On Aug 29, 2021
Oyetola is a gentleman and a very popular governor. He will win a second term in office easily next year. Rauf was the problem the last time out. Good enough, all the unpopular policies of the former governor has been reversed.

The mistake that was made in the Ijesha axis has been identified. With Omisore delivering Ife as expected, I can’t see how Oyetola will lose.

Rauf and his insignificant group should go and sit down. They had their time and it’s over. This is Oyetola’s time, they should let him be.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by SONofADAM(m): 2:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
This man must be an arsenal fan freaking clueless!!how hin take reach this position still dey baffle me....olodo rabata
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Craggybogg: 2:58pm On Aug 29, 2021
Sheriman:
Infrastructural projects in Osun 0%
Workers welfarism 50%
Enhancing State Security 8%
Social economic development 10%
Poverty Alleviation schemes 0%
Youths Empowerment 0%
Development of Transportation, Affordable Housing, Heath and Education 0%
Job creation 0%
Managing environmental disasters like incessant flood Fire outbreak 20%
Paying pensionaire 70%
Governor Oyetola has perform woefully in Osun as a Governor for 4 years
If anyone argue with me on this, maybe you are not living in Osun.

I agree with you, this man is the most inactive "figure headed" governor in the whole of South West. He has no major project! The man had us thinking Aregbesola was a little bit better! How he got the ticket baffles me!
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by molas02: 3:21pm On Aug 29, 2021
The question he should answer is that his first tenure was it decided by Osun pipu and God?

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Aydlecturer: 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Workers welfarism 50%
Youths Empowerment 0%
Job creation 0%
Paying pensionaire 70%

I agree with this rating 100%

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by omokab: 3:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

If Osun people decides your fate in 2022.
I'm 100% sure you won't win the 2nd term.

Mr
god who knows tomorrow. How can you say 100% that he will not win? The man is really trying in osun state .if you know you know. I work at osun and live there sos don't confuse people here that he will not win except if you belong to TOP or PDP.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Dahunsipaul(m): 3:30pm On Aug 29, 2021
Omoluabi1stborn:
cool

If Osun people decides your fate in 2022.
I'm 100% sure you won't win the 2nd term.

If that one enter second term
Then ogun state residents Dey moomoo too much

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by omokab: 3:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
Aydlecturer:
Workers welfarism 50%
Youths Empowerment 0%
Job creation 0%
Paying pensionaire 70%

I agree with this rating 100%
you don't even know what they mean infrastructures . olaiya overhead bridge alone can't score him zero% not yo talk of commissioning some road project . Extension of gbogan road led by aregbesola govt and osogbo circular road will also add value to his infrastructural development. The round about at kola balogun junction that link stadium is also there. Not quite long he commiasion moro,ife axis road. Just to mention a few. you can Google it to confirm

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by ThatFairGuy1: 4:03pm On Aug 29, 2021
Absolute rubbish[s]
seunmsg:
Oyetola is a gentleman and a very popular governor. He will win a second term in office easily next year. Rauf was the problem the last time out. Good enough, all the unpopular policies of the former governor has been reversed.

The mistake that was made in the Ijesha axis has been identified. With Omisore delivering Ife as expected, I can’t see how Oyetola will lose.

Rauf and his insignificant group should go and sit down. They had their time and it’s over. This is Oyetola’s time, they should let him be.
[/s]

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Bngf: 4:08pm On Aug 29, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Haywhymido(m): 4:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
omokab:
you don't even know what they mean infrastructures . olaiya overhead bridge alone can't score him zero% not yo talk of commissioning some road project . Extension of gbogan road led by aregbesola govt and osogbo circular road will also add value to his infrastructural development. The round about at kola balogun junction that link stadium is also there. Not quite long he commiasion moro,ife axis road. Just to mention a few. you can Google it to confirm
Four good years, these are what he did? He really tired.You forgot to include the celebration of the 10 years rememberance of his mother.
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Akorkor(f): 4:14pm On Aug 29, 2021
Stupid man. You have already decided your fate yourself. Ole agbofungbemi!
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Akorkor(f): 4:17pm On Aug 29, 2021
omokab:

All these developments you mentioned is only in Osogbo, if there is any? My question to you now, is he a governor only to Osogbo alone or to Osun state? Because that is how people would be defending failure

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by seunmsg(m): 4:27pm On Aug 29, 2021
Haywhymido:
Four good years, these are what he did? He really tired.You forgot to include the celebration of the 10 years rememberance of his mother.

Oyetola is not even up to three years in office. Why do you guys lie so much about what you know nothing about?

2 Likes

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Sheriman(m): 4:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
Craggybogg:

I agree with you, this man is the most inactive "figure headed" governor in the whole of South West. He has no major project! The man had us thinking Aregbesola was a little bit better! How he got the ticket baffles me!
Many Nigerians politicians don't have the reasonable ability to provide a better governance. I have known them for years for this corrupt and selfishness attitude. All what they know is to borrow money on behalf of the state and loot more of it, then use the remaining peanuts to create some wack projects which they will make so much noises about. Towards the ends of their tenure they will now be campaigning to people to vote for them for second time promising and lying to finish their projects if elected for second term.

1 Like

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Sheriman(m): 4:37pm On Aug 29, 2021
omokab:
Is Oshogbo the only city in Osun? Can you compare his first term development to Aregbesola first term developments in the state. Do you know how Osogbo even the State Capital looks like before Aregbesola came in?? His legacies are still showing fully today in Osun.

3 Likes

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Sheriman(m): 4:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
omokab:
Building just one 3Kilometres overhead bridge for years. Nigerians like to celebrate and glorifies mediocrity. Come to a sane country rule by transparent and a well dedicated Government providing needed development for their cities and citizens. This type of small projects will be completed within
6 months or a year. Nigerian corrupt government will be building public infrastructural projects for years, abandoned projects littered all over the country due to corruption. They have curse Nigeria abeg

4 Likes

Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by sniperr007(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
Ademola47:

https://tribuneonlineng.com/god-osun-people-will-decide-my-fate-in-2022-oyetola/

When they rule without fear of God. They will call God when it comes to election or reelection
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by Haywhymido(m): 4:45pm On Aug 29, 2021
seunmsg:

Oyetola is not even up to three years in office. Why do you guys lie so much about what you know nothing about?
A student failed for 3years out of the possible 4 years of study in school. For even the blind knows he will definitely fail with the one year left. Send my regards to the INCONCLUSIVE governor
Re: Oyetola: God, Osun People Will Decide My Fate In 2022 by moshuur(m): 4:46pm On Aug 29, 2021
naheem8307:
You did nothing in the state... The state remains at it was since your predecessor left.. No improvement Mr. Governor... I see you out...
Actually... he's better dan Aregbe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UK Parliament Debate Petition For Sanction Against Human Rights Abuse In Nigeria / CBN Unveils Blueprint To Prevent Bad Loans / Servicing Debt With 90% Revenue Path To Destruction — Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.