Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,481 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) (36640 Views)

CSU: Thisday Newspaper Headline This Morning - Photo / What Will Be Tinubu Reaction After Reading This Headline - Photo / Nigeria Newspaper Headline News (today's Headlines) (politics) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by FarahAideed: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
This is not good na
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by edusks: 6:09pm On Aug 29, 2021
Na wa
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by wellmax(m): 6:11pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fulani, herdmen and APC are important indices that SE politicians use to brainwash their people.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by CasNova(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
That is ingenious.

How I wish we could use our creativity in a positive and profitable way.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by wellmax(m): 6:12pm On Aug 29, 2021
They surely know their followers very well. SE will believe the story klhook line and sinker. They are easily brainwashed
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Akpuobi1: 6:15pm On Aug 29, 2021
UPLOAD THE ONE THAT WASN'T CLONED, YOU AND UZODINMA MUST RESPECT YOURSELFS. IMO PEOPLE ARE NOT HAPPY
angry angry angry
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by KingOfAllIgbos: 6:16pm On Aug 29, 2021

Imo babes need that Fulani c*ck grin

Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by maimalari: 6:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Fake news. But the governor has done worse
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by sabreal: 6:19pm On Aug 29, 2021
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Ikwerelastborn: 6:24pm On Aug 29, 2021
imo is a lossed state
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Abalado(f): 6:28pm On Aug 29, 2021
Mr supreme
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by descarado: 6:32pm On Aug 29, 2021
I know it was fake news when I saw it.
I'm not surprised political opponents are responsible for what's happening in imo.
Fear Nigerian politicians
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by onuman: 6:33pm On Aug 29, 2021
Gross problem for governor:
Lesser number of followers as

Opposition in Owerri feel robbed of the post, want to terminate his tenure.
Uzodinma is warring against some people he represented as senator.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by BeardedMeat(m): 6:35pm On Aug 29, 2021
Timnico:
It won't be far from okorocha and his boys.
So?
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Trumann: 6:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
Igbos should ignore distractions and focus on issues. Leave these petty nonsense and face the issue of open grazing.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Toscarel: 6:42pm On Aug 29, 2021
blamingthedevil:
IPOB TERRORISTS AND MISCREANTS ARE IDIOTIC

Can your boko haram and Fulani miscreant read, talk more cloning a newspaper
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Ferrous(m): 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
But, this is too bad, whatever their intention is.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Jonathan39: 6:43pm On Aug 29, 2021
That is why they voted heavily for the fraud in Aso rock like your rejoin? grin grin Drunkard
wellmax:
They surely know their followers very well. SE will believe the story klhook line and sinker. They are easily brainwashed
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Toscarel: 6:44pm On Aug 29, 2021
wellmax:

While the religion of fiss has kept u in sound mind abi
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Solidkay(m): 6:54pm On Aug 29, 2021
There's definitely a crack in his cabinet
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Elostar: 6:55pm On Aug 29, 2021
He should start with his daughters first
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by executive12: 6:56pm On Aug 29, 2021
vedaxcool:

Still blaming the victim of fake news for the the actions of fake news merchants is giving a body language that supports fake news.

Yoruba Muslim, what is your business with Imo politics?
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by WinForever(m): 6:57pm On Aug 29, 2021
strange!!!

Meanwhile, let all the living seek salvation in Christ Jesus.

This is the only way to guaranty eternal life.
Today is the appointed day for you to switch to life in Christ Jesus!
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by JoeEeL(m): 7:00pm On Aug 29, 2021
Very likely, it's the governor himself that did this to gain sympathy from his unfollowing Imolites.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by juman(m): 7:02pm On Aug 29, 2021
APC = PDP.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by Nobody: 7:05pm On Aug 29, 2021
Biafra the land of lies and fake news. This is why we too want you to go back to your states.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by GardenOfGod(m): 7:18pm On Aug 29, 2021
Nigeria sef na clone country grin
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by jacoik(m): 7:23pm On Aug 29, 2021
143WaZoBia:
How do they do it in America? Small gossip about a politician and before you know it they’ve resigned.
I swear!!! I was saying that about secondhand secondus. I asked on punch forum why he don't want to resign, and some people came hard on my head
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by babajero(m): 7:29pm On Aug 29, 2021
It is uzodinma that did it himself, to cover for his stupidity. But let just watch out he doesn't do what is written there.
Re: Uzodimma's Political Opponents Clone Newspaper Headline (Photo) by 143WaZoBia: 7:39pm On Aug 29, 2021
jacoik:
I swear!!! I was saying that about secondhand secondus. I asked on punch forum why he don't want to resign, and some people came hard on my head
The country is just not organized.

Buhari Was Our Classmate In 1961– Umar Abdullahi, Coomassie / Photos Of Nigeria’s 19 First Ladies / Blessing Agbomhere Assaulted At Benin Airport (Video, Photo)