Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,117 members, 7,835,762 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:34 PM

How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners (43264 Views)

Lady Calls Off Wedding To Fiance After Discovering He Slept With Multiple Men / How To Know If A Lady Had Slept With Multiple Men / How Do You Deal With A Breakup? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Jeon(f): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

[s]It's Quite Different..

When guys Fcvk babes around, they do it only for Fun and when they get married, Dey NEVER remember doz Girls..
But when Ladies Fcvk around, even after marriage, Dey still go meet doz guys for Dicck. :[/s]

A PROMISCUOUS PERSON WILL NEVER CHANGE... He /she will continue with the act no matter what.

So save ur tears..
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 9:34am On Aug 31, 2021
Peaceadebu:
Brokerage

Ehya they have left you behind
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Peaceadebu: 9:34am On Aug 31, 2021
How?
Dahunsipaul:

Ehya they have left you behind
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Jeon(f): 9:37am On Aug 31, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Guys don't attach much Value to Sex..
But for You ladies, Sex means everything to You!!
Dats one reason A Cheating Husband Should be Forgiven..
But for a Cheating wife, Probably Not. undecided

Same application... That's why we have infidelity and unfaithful partners..
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Jeon(f): 9:59am On Aug 31, 2021
Chuky7:

[s]Girls no suppose date multiple. they can't handle the heat.
[/s]

Trash talk..
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 10:30am On Aug 31, 2021
Peaceadebu:
How?

What’s brokerage abeg
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by UnimkeAk(m): 10:50am On Aug 31, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

The thing come Dey pain you like this?
Because you dey lie !!
Except na house girls u dey lash..
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 2:55pm On Aug 31, 2021
UnimkeAk:

Because you dey lie !!
Except na house girls u dey lash..

Lol say you Dey lash house girl no mean say everybody Dey lash house girl
They range from medical students of bayelsa medical university to Niger delta university students.. so shove your criticism down your throat, and abeg house girl na human being too, so You enjoy the house girl wey you de try lash
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by TWLifestyle: 4:17pm On Aug 31, 2021
uthlaw:
all of us can be a cheater,but as a man I marry who I want and as a woman,you marry who you see..... difference is clear!
lol - so what ? Your case is even worse - very likely the woman is just managing you - why won't she cheat .
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by uthlaw: 5:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
TWLifestyle:
lol - so what ? Your case is even worse - very likely the woman is just managing you - why won't she cheat .
u no even understand watin u de talk!
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Peaceadebu: 7:49pm On Aug 31, 2021
At least you understood what I meant. English is a borrow language Uncle. Can we go tribal? I am Idoma
Dahunsipaul:

What’s brokerage abeg
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by authority2006(m): 10:34pm On Aug 31, 2021
Joe4real1988:
If you able to realise that you lost your sense previously over sex, then you will be able to control that sense when you are about to lose it again over same thing. That's the attribute of self control and being in control of your sexual urge. Once you have this ability, no woman can mess you up coz sex is their sole weapon they conquer men with.

I didn't know that someone talked about mess up. May be you need to check the title of this thread again.
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Hassanmaye(m): 1:19am On Sep 01, 2021
Greystone:
All a man needs to have multiple sex partners is to be an excellent liar, have good knacking skills, have no conscience, and be excellent at making fake promises undecided

Don't quote me oh...I don't do such anymore. I don repent tey tey.
Thanks for this I learn, vagina People you have to lie
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Hassanmaye(m): 1:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Sex is really over-rated guys. I know we all need it and desire for it sometimes but its not really what many people make it look like. As soon as u cum, u will definitely come to your senses.
Lol my bro people are paying 1m in Lagos for 2minutes sex o, women enjoy wlh, just open 1m don land
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Hassanmaye(m): 1:27am On Sep 01, 2021
3minssex:

You're right. I used this skill for one babe like that back then when I was still broke,I was just making promises untop promises. Before she realized what was going on I've already fvcked her more than 100 times. But, I don't know what happened, she refused to leave me. I even blocked her everywhere and told her I'm no longer interested. That same day she came to my house weeping and still fvcked me.

Hahhahhahha na your type Dey deal with vagina People meanwhile Mr nice guy will be crying and still he will not chop
Maybe my lies were too sweet or my dick was too good. cheesy
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by 24brains(m): 4:26am On Sep 01, 2021
Chuky7:
How do you take care of more than your official girlfriend. you take one out to a restaurant. go shopping. buy gifts.

How are you not broke?
i have a bullion van like tinubu, i cant go broke fucking multiple juicy pussy
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Poleski: 4:56am On Sep 01, 2021
Dahunsipaul:
Lol I did Nysc in one south south state and I smash about 10 or more ladies there and net total of all I spent no reach 20k
It’s not about the money actually
You fit de try spend sef make you no see pata
Na just Sense
Well added advantage
I be doctor
Haha

Modified: I no fit laugh, plenty people just Dey ask what’s my gain? And you are happy? So you won medal?

Abeg should I be sad? I never even inferred that I’m happy or sad or win medal.
Abeg they are not school children o abeg oo!
I didn’t serve in the school

A doctor who can't express himself in good English.

Does anyone still wonder why our hospitals are now death traps?

We're really doomed.
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Joe4real1988(m): 5:00am On Sep 01, 2021
Hassanmaye:

Lol my bro people are paying 1m in Lagos for 2minutes sex o, women enjoy wlh, just open 1m don land
Thats irony of life bro. This life nor balance na, someone will enjoy something and still get paid extremely for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Joe4real1988(m): 5:01am On Sep 01, 2021
authority2006:
[/b]

I didn't know that someone talked about mess up. May be you need to check the title of this thread again.
I just digressed bro, so u could get my point better.
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 6:29am On Sep 01, 2021
Poleski:

A doctor who can't express himself in good English.

Does anyone still wonder why our hospitals are now death traps?

We're really doomed.

Abeg I no fit laugh, I am not the cause of your misery, nor am I the cause of your depression, so if you are looking for a cheap way to score a point, it’s definitely not with me.

I do not know how my typing in pidgin affect you, nor can I fathom how my typing on the street of Nairaland commensurate with my knowledge.

I’m sure you’ll be in one corner of your house now, created new monikers to troll, does it not show how pathetic your life is?.
You should think about your life, you can not make it, you are never going to make it”.

You are just a fooIish buffoon who is pained, but then no be me cause your family problem, so find the doctor wey kill your papa or mama go front. Sick twatt.
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 6:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Sex is really over-rated guys. I know we all need it and desire for it sometimes but its not really what many people make it look like. As soon as u cum, u will definitely come to your senses.

Mtchew one of the most stupld takes I’ve seen on Nairaland
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Pumpumking: 8:30am On Sep 01, 2021
Chuky7:
How do you take care of more than your official girlfriend. you take one out to a restaurant. go shopping. buy gifts.

How are you not broke?

angry
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Pumpumking: 8:31am On Sep 01, 2021
Chuky7:

How are you not broke?

U dont no how to do 3some? Bro do u hav prik sir?(no oofense) angry
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Joe4real1988(m): 9:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Dahunsipaul:

Mtchew one of the most stupld takes I’ve seen on Nairaland
Calm down bro. There is a reason why some people do stupid things coz of sex, like being a mumu somebody, rape and all that. They reason abnormally once sex is involved.

1 Like

Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Victerica(m): 10:10am On Sep 01, 2021
Joe4real1988:
Bro am not saying sex is not cool, it is, but its not worth all the sacrifice. I guess u have not had sex to the extent that u got tired of it! Dont worry, when u do, u will ackowledge what am saying.

Bro, it depends on the people involved.
I still insist, it goes beyond cumming.
It is a mind thing, bro
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Joe4real1988(m): 10:47am On Sep 01, 2021
Victerica:

Bro, it depends on the people involved.
I still insist, it goes beyond cumming.
It is a mind thing, bro
OK bro
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by Dahunsipaul(m): 11:21am On Sep 01, 2021
Finest6:
There is no award in having multiple women. The problem behind it is more than the pleasure. If you want to go far in life face one woman and let her assist you.

Lol that one woman won’t give you problem right, or you’ll say just one problem is enough right? You are sick person Oga
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by BewareOf419: 8:42pm On Sep 01, 2021
Remag666:
You have a very deep hatred for women

Not about hatred, it is all about Oil and Gas our ladies loves to turn most men into
Re: How Do You Deal With Multiple Sex Partners by U1(m): 10:00pm On Sep 08, 2021
TheSexLover:

Amen Bro n wish u luck finding yours

Make nobody lie u, a good woman dey give man piece of mind o

I almost died wen I lost millions in chymall business dis January na she bin dey mk me smile n family wan kill me with demands.. always expecting u to give....

A good woman is a blessing

So that scheme final kaput?

I had the feeling it won't last despite someone who pitched it to me last year claiming it gives earning for life. cheesy To think this person was someone I knew from afar at church.

I have conditioned myself to not be swept off by what people say or who they are. I will allow you to say what you want to say and then go ahead to make my own research and do my permutations before deciding how much I am willing to risk.

Call me a non-serious, difficult or time-wasting person. It won't move to hurry and take any action. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / Pastor Nicholas Obeng Nyame Impregnates Traditional Priestess, Promises Marriage / Access Bank CEO Shares A Marriage Proposal Video That Took Place In A Branch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.