Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,234 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? (9840 Views)

Lady Humiliates A Guy Who Had Sex With Her & Ran Away On Facebook(pic) / Guys, Why Girls Delay In Replying Your Chats / Hilarious Facebook, Whatsapp And BBM Relationship Chats (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 6:07pm On May 21, 2011
Ok so this is something that's happening to me. I don't really talk about my personal life much on here,but one of the good things about Nl is it's anonymity. I know i'll get a lot of crazy replies, but i figure i'll get some good advice too.

So anyways,this is what happened ; i have two sisters,and they school here in Benin with me too. They're older than i am so they were already in Uni while i was in high school. There was this guy who tried to chat one of my sisters up. He knew she was in a relationship right from the start(because she told him so),but he felt that he could change her mind. He got her(well to be fair,her and my other sister-they're twins and he kinda became friends with the whole family)lots of stuff,took them out,got her gifts-he even knows her shoe size! Everything he got for her he got for her twin. Everybody knew he was interested because he made it very obvious that he was crazy about her.

She never said yes to him even with all the stuff he did for months on end. It got to a point when she got uncomfortable with all his declarations of love and shenked his side. He finally agreed to not talk to her about his 'feelings' anymore and remain friends(because he's a nice person-just a bit deluded).

And then,i came along. We were friends for a bit and then a month or so after i came for school he started talking to me too. He said he was completely over her and that he'd moved on. He said he liked me too,etc etc. I don't like him that way-i mean he's nice enough but i don't really feel anything 'extra'. Yeah,i'm young but i have had feelings for a guy before so i know what it feels like. That's even by the wayside;because at this point i don't think i'm ready for a relationship(and he's all 'you're wife material',which is scary,lol,because i'm not marrying anybody soon).
He begged me not to tell them because he said he didn't want anyone looking at him funny or thinking he was trying to use me as a substitute.
When he calls he asks me to tell them that it's someone else.
When he sends stuff over he wants me to tell them it's from someone else.

It almost feels like he's trying to drive a wedge between us,maybe? We're extremely close and we have no secrets. Why does it always feel like he's trying to get me to lie? That's negative,isn't it?

My question is this;isn't it a bit creepy for a guy to toast one sister so extravagantly and then go toast another?
Some extra facts:
1-My Older sis warned him(and all her guy friends) off me before i came(y'know how older sisters are so protective and all),saying that no matter how mature i sounded/behaved/looked,i was still a kid(not that i am,by the way),and he agreed to stay off.
2-He's a G-boy.
3-He's been arrested.

Isn't it creepy for a guy to toast two sisters?

P.s-Sorry for the loong post. I just wanted to give out enough details.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by 190: 6:14pm On May 21, 2011
Sharp guy angry
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Nobody: 6:15pm On May 21, 2011
It is not new and it as happened before and it will happen again
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by nat138: 6:40pm On May 21, 2011
I think you should tell your sisters what is happening because they will eventually find out and I don't think they will be so happy to hear it from a third party, I mean you are all in the same school and news gets around.
Also don't let him make you do things you don't want to do like lying and all, I mean for someone who claims to love you, he should even be the one to go out of his way to let your sisters know that he is interested in you.

What do you mean by he is a G-boy?

What did he do that got him arrested? You have to be careful though.

Cheers
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Nobody: 6:44pm On May 21, 2011
So what is the problem here? Are you also into him?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 21, 2011
I call it the 'Mobutu syndrome'.  grin

Atreides:

190 arrange ya face

sis i am telling you!
before he reaches 40 he will need botox!! grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 7:25pm On May 21, 2011
rokiatu:

So what is the problem here? Are you also into him?
I'm not into him.
I don't like him per se,but i don't dislike him either. He's nice enough,in a normal sort of way,and i figure i'll want to have a bf soon enough,and when i do decide to have one,he'd be alright. I figure it wouldn't hurt to keep him around until then.

My ish now is,despite how nice he is,i'm getting some weird vibes. Like tacitly encouraging someone you claim to care about to lie to people she cares about is negative,isn't it?
I'm not very experienced in the relationship thingy. I talk a great deal,but i really don't have that much practical experience so i don't want to make any mistakes.

P.s-190,you this Instigator,listen to me very kia-fully.
how many times did i call your name?
DO NOT derail this thread or aswerigawd i will kill you in hot blood!
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 7:29pm On May 21, 2011
@Nat138, G-person = G-boy = Yahoo Boy
He got arrested because of the G-boy thingy but he's not the 'bad boy' type. He's stupefyingly nice.
Oh he's a final year student but we're in diff departments so we don't really see in school.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by toyemz(f): 7:33pm On May 21, 2011
@ poster
why dont you two go away to gether on a day trip( not night oh) and see how you relate outside your environment?
it might just clear up those conflicting thots you seem to be having
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by 190: 7:45pm On May 21, 2011
Atreides:

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by nat138: 8:16pm On May 21, 2011
Atreides:

I'm not into him.
I don't like him per se,but i don't dislike him either. He's nice enough,in a normal sort of way,and i figure i'll want to have a bf soon enough,and when i do decide to have one,he'd be alright. I figure it wouldn't hurt to keep him around until then.

My ish now is,despite how nice he is,i'm getting some weird vibes. Like tacitly encouraging someone you claim to care about to lie to people she cares about is negative,isn't it?
I'm not very experienced in the relationship thingy. I talk a great deal,but i really don't have that much practical experience so i don't want to make any mistakes.

It looks like your mind is made up already, so why are you here asking for what to do??
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by MMM2(m): 8:51pm On May 21, 2011
bad guy
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 9:06pm On May 21, 2011
Not really. I just want to think about this very carefully before i commit myself to anything.
On the one hand,i think it's negative to encourage me to lie,
On the other,he's pretty okay in every other capacity.

On one hand there's no zing,but on the other he's nice enough,and i might want a bf in the future so why not have him hanging around? Besides,maybe the 'zing' is over-rated.

And she(my sister) never had any feelings for her so that makes it okay,right?
Then on the other hand some part of me wonders why he couldn't be someone who likes me and only me. I mean i love my sister and all but why should she be a part of my r/ship(if we do get into one)?
And then there's the fact that she has a crazy temper and is definitely going to blow up about this. .
Then there's him telling me he's completely over my sister and me believing him and then when he hangs up i start having doubts. .
Then he wants to get serious,i want to flex for a bit,he says he can wait-he just wants me to make a definite commitment,saying stuff about settling down soon and i'm like 'dude,i'm just in my freshman year!'. . It's a delicate balance managing the whole situation.

Sorry if i'm rambling. I just feel like i'm being pulled in so many different directions now. .
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by nat138: 9:28pm On May 21, 2011
Atreides:

Not really. I just want to think about this very carefully before i commit myself to anything.
On the one hand,i think it's negative to encourage me to lie,
On the other,he's pretty okay in every other capacity.

On one hand there's no zing,but on the other he's nice enough,and i might want a bf in the future so why not have him hanging around? Besides,maybe the 'zing' is over-rated.

And she(my sister) never had any feelings for her so that makes it okay,right?
Then on the other hand some part of me wonders why he couldn't be someone who likes me and only me. I mean i love my sister and all but why should she be a part of my r/ship(if we do get into one)?
And then there's the fact that she has a crazy temper and is definitely going to blow up about this. .
Then there's him telling me he's completely over my sister and me believing him and then when he hangs up i start having doubts. .
Then he wants to get serious,i want to flex for a bit,he says he can wait-he just wants me to make a definite commitment,saying stuff about settling down soon and i'm like 'dude,i'm just in my freshman year!'. . It's a delicate balance managing the whole situation.

Sorry if i'm rambling. I just feel like i'm being pulled in so many different directions now. .

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/action-profile/u-623532/sa-showPosts/start-1376

Hey young lady is this same guy (check the link above) you are talking about?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 9:38pm On May 21, 2011
lol nah. . That was last year!

Besides, i wasn't talking about anyone in specific-it was more about general peer pressure.

The only other guy i've talked about on Nl(in direct relation to myself) is an online friend i had who lived in Gh and who i met up with when he came to Naija
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by nat138: 9:52pm On May 21, 2011
Atreides:

lol nah. . That was last year!

Besides, i wasn't talking about anyone in specific-it was more about general peer pressure.

The only other guy i've talked about on Nl(in direct relation to myself) is an online friend i had who lived in Gh and who i met up with when he came to Naija

I was talking about your topic ''I don't like my sister's boyfriend'', it is on the same page with your topic about ''peer pressure''. It is just that I don't know how to insert the particular topic.

Cheers
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 9:57pm On May 21, 2011
Oh ok.

I'm not talking about the same person. The guy in that post is her bf. They're still together.
In this post i mentioned that she's in a r/ship and that even though our mutual toastee knew that he still went ahead,thinking that he could change her mind. He didn't,and she and her bf(who i didn't really like then,and don't really like now lol)are still together.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by hunkyjohn(m): 10:23pm On May 21, 2011
Read my lips: W-R-O-N-G   G-U-Y.

Everything in your story tells me he is most definitely an irresponsible playa (That is if you want a responsible guy anyway). I can also diagnose that the guy has showered you with so much gifts and/or sweet words that you have been discombobulated. Shine your eyes ooo.

1 Like

Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by titsqueez(m): 10:43pm On May 21, 2011
maybe the guy is just testing to see if he can get both of u at the same time. i had a similar experience a long time ago, shagged two sisters and they were both asking me how good the other was. I used to tell em the other sis was crap to keep the pu$$ys coming.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 10:44pm On May 21, 2011
hunkyjohn:

Read my lips: W-R-O-N-G   G-U-Y.

Everything in your story tells me he is most definitely an irresponsible player (That is if you want a responsible guy anyway). I can also diagnose that the guy has showered you with so much gifts and/or sweet words that you have been discombobulated. Shine your eyes ooo.

(reading your lips) Okay. Gotchu.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Nobody: 3:37am On May 22, 2011
@Atreides,
Is this the same Atreides,who came down on me for sleeping with my friends girl friend?
You want to sleep with your sisters boyfriend?
I wonder what has changed over the last couple of weeks.
Any way welcome to the real world,where stolen s-ex is the sweetest s-ex.
It is pretty obvious that this guy has bought you over with his 'gifts'
It is equally obvious that you like his gangster life style(bad boys always get the good girls)

From my experience s-ex is a game that has no rules,and most of the posters who come on NL to pontificate are only hypocrites.
My dear,if you want to stab your sister in the back and have se-x with her BF,please go ahead,because it is obvious from your post that you have almost made up your mind to do it.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Mynd44: 4:32am On May 22, 2011
From all you have posted it is clear that you have fallen for this y-boy and there is noting wrong with it if you are cool with dating a fraudsta but what i am not comfortable with is that he is in his final year and you are a freshman. People do not really know that age and class difference are two different things in which the later is just a big no no. If you accept him you have to be ready for some major trust issues, big fights cos of understandings and of course your sisters raising Hell.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Mynd44: 4:35am On May 22, 2011
And what is the thing with girls falling for the friends of their older siblings anyway? To me it is just dumb and childish. Can't you just develop your own circle of friend?
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 6:22am On May 22, 2011
Cheesus!!!
Richkvunt,are you afflicted with blindness? Can't you read? Or is it that you cannot understand simple English?
Where did i say he's my sister's bf? Or don't you understand the word toastee?
And where,please,in the name of all that's sensible, did i say anything about sex?

Biko nwanyi,arrange ya brain. Try to read and understand,and if you don't then get someone to explain it to you.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by MrsChima(f): 6:24am On May 22, 2011
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 6:47am On May 22, 2011
Mynd_44:

From all you have posted it is clear that you have fallen for this y-boy and there is noting wrong with it if you are cool with dating a fraudsta but what i am not comfortable with is that he is in his final year and you are a freshman. People do not really know that age and class difference are two different things in which the later is just a big no no. If you accept him you have to be ready for some major trust issues, big fights cos of understandings and of course your sisters raising Hell.
Ok it's like you're not getting why a part of me wants to keep him around.

See,the thing is,everyone around me's with someone else. My sisters are both in committed r/ships,my friends have bfs,it's like everyone is with someone else and it gets kinda hard and awkward being the different one.
When i was in high school,i told myself i wouldn't date anyone and/or cross certain boundaries,and i didn't(which was pretty hard,btw,but i'm proud of myself for sticking to that goal).
Now i'm in freshman year. At this point i don't even want a bf yet because with my kind of person,the relationship will definitely be serious and i want to flex for a bit before i get to a certain age.

He's aware of this and tells me he's comfortable with waiting(so he says. I'll believe it when i see it). So the groove is,i figure if he can wait until i'm ready for a bf,then there's no harm keeping him around,right?
We're just good friends at this point.

So no,i'm not keeping him around because i've fallen for him-because i havent(i have had feelings for someone before so i know what it feels like and this is not it). He's just comfortable in a normal way,like old slippers and i figure it can't hurt to have him around for future purposes.

About the G-boy thing,he said he's stopping when he's through with school(that's what he says oh,again i'm waiting to be convinced). He's already doing his project defense so we'll see what happens.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 6:54am On May 22, 2011
@Mrs.Chima,hiiii momma!
How's little Chimette?
And where my yams at?
grin grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by BABE3: 7:24am On May 22, 2011
Yahoo yahoo!? Maga don pay kind? Arrested ? Chatted-up your sister, now he gbaduns your paroles? You don't really like him, but he's "nice sha"?? cheesy

Nuff said! smiley
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by iice(f): 7:49am On May 22, 2011
I find it gross. Once knew some sisters who shared a boyfriend. As in when one was done with him, she decided the sister should date him, so as to keep the money in the family. Gross.

He might agree now, but what if he gets hurt or you or your sister even?
Anyway, people generally cause wahala for themselves.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 8:00am On May 22, 2011
BABE!:

Yahoo yahoo!? Maga don pay kind? Arrested ? Chatted-up your sister, now he gbaduns your paroles? You don't really like him, but he's "nice sha"?? cheesy

Nuff said! smiley

lol yeah i don't like him but he's nice in a non-threatening way. He's just normal.

Yeah he was arrested once but he was never tried/convicted for it.
He wants to work on his spirituality and leave the maga business-which doesn't have anything to do with me;he says it was a decision he'd made before i showed up(i think it'll be hard to let it go sha).
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by Atreides(f): 8:06am On May 22, 2011
iice:

I find it gross. Once knew some sisters who shared a boyfriend. As in when one was done with him, she decided the sister should date him, so as to keep the money in the family. Gross.

He might agree now, but what if he gets hurt or you or your sister even?
Anyway, people generally cause wahala for themselves.

EEeew. . .
That is soo gross. Like seriously? Two sisters dating the same guy? Sucking face with said guy? Eeew.
Re: What Do You Think Of A Guy Who Chats Up Two Sisters? by WebSurfer(m): 8:07am On May 22, 2011
hey baby come to me, maybe you will have some connections with me, lol, you wan friend g-boy abi?  you better run before the guyman go use your kpomor shine as a payment for all what he has been struggling for

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Can U Marry A Man That Is 12yrs Older Than U? / Most Romantic Cologne/purfume? / 10 Reasons Why Girls With Big Butts Are Awesome - (18+ Pictures Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.