Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,204 members, 7,815,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:50 AM

Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility (592 Views)

Why Do The Uneducated Ladies Get Married Before The Educated Ones? / Which Of These Two Ladies Has High Chances Of Getting Married Before The Other? / "I Don't Go Through My Girl's Phone, It's Called Maturity And Trust" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Hideki(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2021
Some of you might disagree with this article but it is what it is. Sending periodic allowances to your folks for upkeep does not make you fully matured and responsible as a man or woman especially when you have attained a marriageable age.

Let me give you an analogy: if Mr A pays 10% monthly to an anonymous charity club and Mr B doesn't. Does this periodic payment make Mr A more responsible than Mr B?
Some people's parents do not need a stipend or an allowance to stay afloat.

Working in a corporate organization and motivating your team gives you a sense of leadership but doesn't make you matured and responsible ( ask those bosses that sleeps and threatens their subordinates). Leading your team to achieve set KPIs and targets doesn't always involve close emotions.

Coordinating your family as a man or a woman is what maturity and responsibility is all about. When you are fully responsible for another; financially, morally and emotionally that is when you can say you are responsible. I thought Patience was one of my virtues until I attended PTA and getting my kids to do their home became another full-time job

Maturity test is not just about being tolerant. When I was single, maturity was about "tolerance" and using the appropriate language even when you take offence and also keeping your cool all the time. I could remember when my dad was prepared for a major surgery, I presented my group's performance at a QPR session. At the end of the day I called and surgery was a success.
When my son had malaria and was admitted, I couldn't think straight for 10mins at the office. Maturity was no where to be found.

Truth be told, getting married and having kids will reset your brain. I was a no nonsense person before marriage and I will not hesitate to dish out a query or escalate an erring subordinate but in the last 5years I have not queried anyone because the case I settle on a daily basis between my daughter and son is energy sapping.

Please get married and have kids before you talk about maturity and responsibility biko.

1 Like

Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Sonnobax15(m): 8:39am On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Op,na only you sabi that one
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by slawormiir: 8:40am On Aug 30, 2021
Damnnn niggar

You try
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Hideki(m): 8:44am On Aug 30, 2021
Sonnobax15:
grin
Op,na only you sabi that one
Mhenn you will think you are James Bond until you start teaching your kids to read and write. Sometimes to slap go dey hungry me but I have to show maturity.
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Sonnobax15(m): 8:45am On Aug 30, 2021
Hideki:
Mhenn you will think you are James Bond until you start teaching your kids to read and write. Sometimes to slap go dey hungry me but I have to show maturity.
grin grin grin
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by yuping(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2021
They just want push us enter their clique (married people pressure) in jack sparrow voice (its single life for me)
But that's your own opinion, I'm responsible I don't need a partner or kids to show it, my community and family count on me that alone says alot about me.
So where do you place the divorced people are they also not responsible? Just curious from all angles.
If they are not responsible Bill gate is something else.
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by 1onebigman(m): 8:54am On Aug 30, 2021
8 shocked shocked shocked shocked I just de watch,anyways op,you see all this men wey mostly de beat dem wife bah,Na because most of them no handle them maturity and responsiblity responsibly when dem dey single.so In essence,for you to be responsibly responsible and matured in marriage,it's start from when you are still single
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Hideki(m): 9:09am On Aug 30, 2021
1onebigman:
8 shocked shocked shocked shocked I just de watch,anyways op,you see all this men wey mostly de beat dem wife bah,Na because most of them no handle them maturity and responsiblity responsibly when dem dey single.so In essence,for you to be responsibly responsible and matured in marriage,it's start from when you are still single
There is a distinction between having a toxic attitude and being irresponsible. People who dish out blows to their wives have mental issues and poor upbringing. That's different from being irresponsible.
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Khaliphragnar(m): 9:10am On Aug 30, 2021
True talk oo op me ordinary thinking of getting married and having kids sometimes makes my brain step up
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Hideki(m): 9:31am On Aug 30, 2021
yuping:
They just want push us enter their clique (married people pressure) in jack sparrow voice (its single life for me)
But that's your own opinion, I'm responsible I don't need a partner or kids to show it, my community and family count on me that alone says alot about me.
So where do you place the divorced people are they also not responsible? Just curious from all angles.
If they are not responsible Bill gate is something else.
No one is "pushing " you to get married. Sending stipend home does not make you a responsible fellow. It is just a simple act of kindness. It will profit your community nothing if you die childless. Unscrupulous people often have a large heart
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Hideki(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Khaliphragnar:
True talk oo op me ordinary thinking of getting married and having kids sometimes makes my brain step up
It is a good thing to get married and stay faithful to your wife and committed to your family. It is the greatest satisfaction a man can have.
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by yuping(m): 9:37am On Aug 30, 2021
Hideki:
No one is "pushing " you to get married. Sending stipend home does not make you a responsible fellow. It is just a simple act of kindness. It will profit your community nothing if you die childless. Unscrupulous people often have a large heart
Ok, what about divorce people are they responsible?
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Hideki(m): 9:44am On Aug 30, 2021
yuping:

Ok, what about divorce people are they responsible?
People get divorced for a billion reasons. If it us due to infidelity then the guilty partner is irresponsible. There is also divorce by mutual consent and many other reasons such as irreconcilable differences, change in religion and so other many others.
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by yuping(m): 9:55am On Aug 30, 2021
Hideki:
People get divorced for a billion reasons. If it us due to infidelity then the guilty partner is irresponsible. There is also divorce by mutual consent and many other reasons such as irreconcilable differences, change in religion and so other many others.
I'm not turning your words on anything, but we also single for a reason better know to us, not because we are irresponsible, some of us are even take care of other people family.
Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by Hideki(m): 10:03am On Aug 30, 2021
yuping:

I'm not turning your words on anything, but we also single for a reason better know to us, not because we are irresponsible, some of us are even take care of other people family.
I did not say single people are irresponsible. I said before you start tagging yourself as being responsible and matured, you should get married.
If you help your relative or your parents financially, it shows you are a kind person with a large heart. Responsibility is not just financial.

2 Likes

Re: Get Married Before You Start Talking About Maturity And Responsibility by id4sho(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2023
Hideki:
Some of you might disagree with this article but it is what it is. Sending periodic allowances to your folks for upkeep does not make you fully matured and responsible as a man or woman especially when you have attained a marriageable age.

Let me give you an analogy: if Mr A pays 10% monthly to an anonymous charity club and Mr B doesn't. Does this periodic payment make Mr A more responsible than Mr B?
Some people's parents do not need a stipend or an allowance to stay afloat.

Working in a corporate organization and motivating your team gives you a sense of leadership but doesn't make you matured and responsible ( ask those bosses that sleeps and threatens their subordinates). Leading your team to achieve set KPIs and targets doesn't always involve close emotions.

Coordinating your family as a man or a woman is what maturity and responsibility is all about. When you are fully responsible for another; financially, morally and emotionally that is when you can say you are responsible. I thought Patience was one of my virtues until I attended PTA and getting my kids to do their home became another full-time job

Maturity test is not just about being tolerant. When I was single, maturity was about "tolerance" and using the appropriate language even when you take offence and also keeping your cool all the time. I could remember when my dad was prepared for a major surgery, I presented my group's performance at a QPR session. At the end of the day I called and surgery was a success.
When my son had malaria and was admitted, I couldn't think straight for 10mins at the office. Maturity was no where to be found.

Truth be told, getting married and having kids will reset your brain. I was a no nonsense person before marriage and I will not hesitate to dish out a query or escalate an erring subordinate but in the last 5years I have not queried anyone because the case I settle on a daily basis between my daughter and son is energy sapping.

Please get married and have kids before you talk about maturity and responsibility biko.

Gibberish,You mean all unmarried are irresponsible Your brain need to be checked. Dem Pope, Reverend, Priest, Paul undecided

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Cool Headed Lady For Serious Relationship / How Ladies Can Get Married At Any Age - My Opinion / I Choose Who I Want To Have Sweet Dream With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.