Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,170 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns (37286 Views)

Buhari Estate Is Our Property, Occupied By Police Officers, Not Armed Men - NPF / Captain Abdulkarim Bala Na'Allah Assassinated By Gunmen (Pictures) / Shittes: "We Are Not Armed. If We Were Armed, These People Cannot Face Us" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by DollarBuddy: 11:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Too bad, may his son's gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Myhusband(m): 11:28am On Aug 30, 2021
Lovenorth:
Ipob terrorists are animals

Fulani herdsmen terrorist are Angels, stupidd loving terrorist cow
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Exceed15: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
I still don't understand. They came through the roof and killed him? What type of roof?
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by tenpipsperday: 11:41am On Aug 30, 2021
sapientia:
Yeye title

Aside that

Be bold and call out Buhari and your governor including your humble self

You guys are all total failures

If not, your son might have been alive

He doesn't value his son's life. He values the North continues to hold power. He said his life is not more than the life of other Nigerians. To him, he will receive great reward of virgins for sacrificing his son.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by tenpipsperday: 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:
This looks like a professional assasination

Funsho Williams way.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by juman(m): 11:46am On Aug 30, 2021
Hiss.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by AntiBalaka: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Thus was not your typical bandit attack.

The victim was tortured and I believe it was to get access to a bitcoin account.

This is how that Super Tv dude was also killed.

All the elite are now into bitcoin.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Skillsnigeria: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Trustedpronet: 11:47am On Aug 30, 2021
Thank God em get plenty children.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by normaljenny(m): 11:48am On Aug 30, 2021
There is nothing was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 150 million people. We can do away with 20 million Niger Deltans

— Hon Bala N'allah on the attack by JTF on the Niger Delta, May 2009

� Nairaland Receipt
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by NairaMaster1(m): 11:54am On Aug 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
Even the senator son was kill with arms that means the commoner are not safe either. Too bad.

This is why it's good to read before you comment.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2021
Blame buhari or shut up
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Enyimbamercedes: 12:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bandits dont strangle; this murder was personal.

Start with his wife (if married) or domestic staff
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Karemarealty288(m): 12:37pm On Aug 30, 2021
Maybe Karma came to do pre-degree program in your family

2009 IN RETROSPECT ..........

Hon. Bala Ibn Na’Allah from Kebbi State argued that "nothing was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 150 million people."
A statement by a member of the Nigerian National Assembly" said this morning

we can do away with 20 million Niger deltans' The words of Alhaji Bala N'allah,member of the house of reps. with regards to the attack by the JTF on the Nigerdelta region.

Reps want military action extended to Rivers, Bayelsa
From JAMES OJO, Abuja
Friday, May 22, 2009
More Stories on This Section

Nigerian military got the backing of the House of Representatives to extend military action to other parts of the troubled Niger Delta region, in a tension soaked debate which lasted for over three hours of muscle flexing.

Specifically, the Joint Task Force was enjoined to extend action to Rivers and Bayelsa states, so as to complete the routing of any militancy.

Temper rose to a boiling point when a member, Hon. Bala Ibn Na’Allah from Kebbi State argued that noting was wrong in sacrificing 20 million people to protect over 100 million people, although he later withdrew the statement.
Speaker Dimeji Bankole had toughest time moderating the debate on Hon. Halims Agoda motion over the raging military action in the Niger Delta.

He, however, expressed optimism that the military was capable of carrying out its assignment with the utmost responsibility as pledged by the Chief of Defence Staff, Air Marshal Paul Dike and the Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro, who incidentally are all indigenes of the troubled region.

Giving the assurance after the House had taken the decision, urging the Joint Task Force to extend its operations to Rivers and Bayesla, Bankole said Nigerians have nothing to be scared of when it comes to securing the lives of people in the region since the Nigerian military is the most experienced in handling ‘such jobs’.

“Let me assure Nigerians watching at home that the Nigerian military is the most experienced in the world and when it comes to this kind of job. The House also appealed to the militants to drop their arms in line with the presidential amnesty even as it commiserated with families of both military and civilian personnel who lost their lives in the attack.

“In the last five years, the Nigerian military has undertaken peacekeeping with over 2000 men, which is the highest in the world. And today, the highest military officer is from the Niger Delta; the highest police officer is from the Niger Delta. So, I have no doubt in my mind that they will take up this assignment with the highest sense of responsibility,” he stated after the tension soaked debate.

Moving the motion, Hon. Agoda drew the attention of the House to the raging military action in the Niger Delta and the accompanying mass displacement of women, children, now rendered homeless without food and access to medical care.

He expressed worry that the genuine agitation of people of Niger Delta had been hijacked and taken a dangerous turn, hence there was need for both the Nigerian military and the militants to sheathe their swords to give room for a peaceful resolution of the crisis.
Hon. Terngu Tsegba [PDP], Benue noted that the military action in the region was the best approach to curbing criminality, adding that while the House sympathized with innocent casualties, he added that the government cannot just sit and allow crime to overtake the state.
“While we sympathize with the casualties, we can’t allow criminals to take over. No country in the world would surrender its security to charlatans. Militancy today is a criminal issue. What is happening now is who has money to hire who. I don’t even believe that all the militants are from the Niger Delta.
“So, if the military is living up to its responsibilities, we should support them. We must encourage the militants to put down their arms and take advantage of the amnesty given to them by Mr. President,” he stated.
Supporting the military action, Hon. Umar Bature [PDP], Sokoto said the military action is a constitutional duty of the president enshrined in section 217(A,B,C,D].

Leader of the Minority in the House, Hon Mohammed Ali Ndume, urged the Federal Government to extend the military action to Bayelsa, Rivers and other states where the militants may run to for cover after fleeing from the places currently being attacked.
However, members representing states from the region disagreed with the military option, pointing to its attendant effects on innocent citizens.
Hon Deami Akpanah [PDP] Rivers queried how a bomb would identify who is guilty and who is not when it is about to cause destruction.
His words: “When you throw a bomb into a community, are you sure that the people you are killing are the people you intended to kill? It does not know who is a militant and who is a civilian, so definitely, it is not the best approach.”

Hon. Igo Aguma, another PDP member from Rivers State continued to shout from his seat to protest his colleagues’ support for the extension of military action to other states.
Hon. Sekonte Davies from Degema/Bonny Federal Constituency of Rivers State in a press statement shortly after the plenary said military action would never solve the problems of the Niger Delta.
He decried criminality in agitating for better conditions of living, but warned that bombing of villages in search of militants would only make matters worse.
Since the renewed hostility, Sekonte asked the Nigerian military to show one militant that was killed like it was done in other parts of the world, where government forces are wagging war against insurgency.
http://www.sunnewsonline.com/webpage, 05-2009-02.htm

Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Ikpongiton: 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Did you read the article before you blame people and formed an opinion.

The father said the killers didn't carry gun, they gain access inside the house through the roof and strangled his son.
was the father among the killers? how did he know that they did not carry gun ,perhaps he him for ritual
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Ikpongiton: 12:43pm On Aug 30, 2021
Very bad.maybe the killers thought that he was Jonathan's son
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Bullhari: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2021
thebosstrevor1:

Did you read the article before you blame people and formed an opinion.

The father said the killers didn't carry gun, they gain access inside the house through the roof and strangled his son.

Did you listen to yourself? A captain was strangled by people who gained access to his house through the roof. What manner of captain is that? And who was there to note that they were not armed?

Probably you are the f00l here
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by onuman: 12:49pm On Aug 30, 2021
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

https://politicsnigeria.com/just-in-my-sons-killers-were-not-armed-with-guns-senator-naallah-opens-up/

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2021/8/his-attackers-were-not-armed-with-guns-they-simply-gained-access-to-his-house-through-the-roof-and-strangled-him-to-death-sen-bala-naallah-speaks-on-gruesome-murder-of-his-son.html

Once the 12 northern sharia states denounce their adoption of sharia criminal laws, normalcy shall return to the north. If sharia laws are not denounced, Boko Haram shall continue its fight for a Nigeria to be governed with Islamic Sharia criminal laws �
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Ckonnet: 12:52pm On Aug 30, 2021
chigoziri2403:
I like what he said, my son is not different from others

Make him use am whine you. I only feel for the innocent guy that died probably because of the dad's inactions.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by eldoradoxx: 1:09pm On Aug 30, 2021
Distinguished Senator N"Allah, this government shall deal decisively with the perpetrators of this dastardly act. The government of our party APC assures you and all Nigerians that we are winning the war against insecurity. I urge you to go about your daily activities without fear as government is on top of the situation"
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by chigoziri2403(m): 1:25pm On Aug 30, 2021
Ckonnet:

Make him use am whine you. I only feel for the innocent guy that died probably because of the dad's inactions.
whatever difference you have, what he said is the truth, death is a leveller
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Nobody: 1:48pm On Aug 30, 2021
How the f**k could a military personnel look like this guy? As in, a captain (I think that was his rank) looking like an overfed slob working with MacDonald's.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Garlay: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2021
how does it concern us? nonsense
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Bullhari:

Did you listen to yourself? A captain was strangled by people who gained access to his house through the roof. What manner of captain is that? And who was there to note that they were not armed?

Probably you are the f00l here

Because he is a captain that means he is Rambo.

You be must watching too much Hollywood action movies.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by harmargedon: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2021
Goldbw122:
Even the senator son was kill with arms that means the commoner are not safe either. Too bad.
wasn't killed with arms but with multiple muscular arms.
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by sapientia(m): 4:08pm On Aug 30, 2021
Dgr8hassiE:

His son was killed in kaduna not kebbi. so, i think kebbi state governor has nothing to do with his death that warrant a call out by the bereaved father.

The governor of Kaduna is paid every month to protect the lives and properties of everyone living in his state
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Lugianostar(m): 4:28pm On Aug 30, 2021
Was he strangled with bare hands instead?

RIP
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by Rhea(f): 5:18pm On Aug 30, 2021
Re: Bala Na'Allah: My Son's Killers Were Not Armed With Guns by 77star: 5:21pm On Aug 30, 2021
Exceed15:
I still don't understand. They came through the roof and killed him? What type of roof?
Did you hear someone made mention of professional assassination up there?

Those guys are razz, they would have been surveying the residence for sometime without anyone being aware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

I Warned Tinubu About Buhari – Ayo Adebanjo (Afenifere Leader) / How DSS, Ribadu Asked Senate Not To Confirm El-Rufai, Danladi, Okotete - SR / Wike's Victory At Supreme Court: No Victory Yet.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.