Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,727 members, 7,844,393 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:10 PM

My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. (2721 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 30, 2021
What do you think about this??

1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by coolcharm(m): 11:29am On Aug 30, 2021
Una bill person wey dey earn 70k almost 600k bride price... When do you want him to recuperate and start helping your family?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by WEEDdemgirls(f): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
He is not entitled to. He got married to you and not your entire family. And stop blabbing about it on SM. You shouldnt force him to do that. When ever he wishes to help them, he will and on his on terms.

7 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by duro4chang(m): 11:30am On Aug 30, 2021
Leave the man alone. You want to kill him. The country is not laughing now

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by donbachi(m): 11:34am On Aug 30, 2021
8 months dem done chop 580k finish and still making demands.
Your family members are insensitive,wicked and shameless people we sees son in laws as a way out of poverty or an office for family support programme.
They forgot he will pay rent,feed his wife,clothe himself and wife.in some cases,settle debts owed.

4 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Nobody: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2021
Last two nights a girl visited and spent two nights, she was telling me about her friend that got married in their town fr 250k ideally I mistook it fr 250bucks. She went to markt and had change on her 300bucks and wanted to give me, I told her to keep it it will serve as her bride price. She took offence and I recalled to her she said her bride price was 250bucks. She should confirm well from her mother if then it's true I will marry her immediately, any list brought will be disregarded. If them like make dey say my children from her are bastards me wey be their Papa I don't give a damn fck!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by 2times2(m): 11:42am On Aug 30, 2021
580 pin for one head shocked
You know how many girls you for take that money marry for here

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Naijanascam: 11:57am On Aug 30, 2021
Because you cannot eat your cake and still have it.........

After the stringent conditions have he went through and they forgot tomorrow
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Sonnobax15(m): 1:10pm On Aug 30, 2021
grin
Money wey I suppose to take do business,take arrange my life join,your family people bill me all in the name of marriage to the extent say I spend am finish...Later on you cor dey expect me to help them abi? undecided

If na me be the husband,I for categorically tell them immediately after the marriage say--"my in-lawship with una don expire for here"

Rubbish..

3 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Darkseid(m): 1:22pm On Aug 30, 2021
God knows that in this life and the next one to come, I'll never pay 580k as bride price, not even if I'm richer than Elon Musk. I hate being exploited.

Though this story has been recycled so many times, and it's most likely made up.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Caramia2020(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2021
He has settled them for life, so don't expect any thing from him towards ur family. I av seen a woman dat collected #100k from her son in law which ought to be between 20-30k n d son in law refused to give d mother in law any penny after paying d #100k even when she was sick until she died due to d sickness. Greed is unhealthy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Mr100Dollars: 5:01pm On Aug 30, 2021
Nigerians and this entitlement mentality that's why it's difficult for many young men to get married, because i marry your daughter you want me to be supporting your family, na wah o, for even 70k salary?

That's why it's difficult for some people to build on their own self, i will pay school fee, provide upkeeps for my family. You want me to still carry your family cross and burden.

As a youngman that is trying to grow, before settling down, make sure your girl is working or doing business, or her family is rich and have connections, if you marry a brokeass girl, with a brokeass family, they will drag you down, when you are on the ground finally the daughter will leave your sorryass for another rich guy. No let love or sweetpvssy blind your thinking o

A girl that is not even a virgin.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by TheWolfen(m): 7:47pm On Aug 30, 2021
Seen this story before
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Sanchez01: 7:51pm On Aug 30, 2021
I have come to realise that the hungry attitude some ladies exhibit publicly was passed on to them by their parents. A common mistake that most men make is to marry an entitled woman who doesn't have a job. If your parents could be insensitive and stress the life out of a struggling man in the name of tradition, then tradition and the law of karma go hand in hand and it should be encouraged.

Not like he is well to do o. He earns a paltry 70k and you in your warped mind expect him to send something to your parents because? Before he came along, how were they feeding? How does a man who earn 70k feed his immediately family with that, save and then send some to his darned in-laws?

All these entitled and hungry families though.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Nonexisting1: 7:55pm On Aug 30, 2021
Must he help your family members? Is he a messiah or an in-law? Nonsense daughters of Jezebel and their stupid entitlement mentality.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by sydney440(m): 8:02pm On Aug 30, 2021
The problem is not even from the man...the wife should job and be helpful to her hubby and parents period..
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by posty56: 8:06pm On Aug 30, 2021
avoid broke women una say no.
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Sanchez01: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
Darkseid:
God knows that in this life and the next one to come, I'll never pay 580k as bride price, not even if I'm richer than Elon Musk. I hate being exploited.

Though this story has been recycled so many times, and it's most likely made up.
These things have come to be motifs; events that reoccur almost every other month. The one I witnessed live was where the groom was asked to buy a "Vespa" for the bride's mother and also "pants and bras".

And then there was another where the girl's two brothers brought out a cutlass and big stick and wanted to scatter things because the negotiation process saw a lot of their "stuff" removed from the list.

Some families are so wretched that the only available means of raking in money at all is by "billing" their son-in-law or his family in the name of tradition.

These stories won't go out so long this barbaric practice is still at play.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Sanchez01: 8:07pm On Aug 30, 2021
posty56:
avoid broke women una say no.
More like avoid broke families.
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by posty56: 8:14pm On Aug 30, 2021
Sanchez01:

More like avoid broke families.
shebi? all join, I pity anybody wey go see me as poverty elevating scheme, you go they I go they chop money for your front shi shi no go reach you, instead of you to learn how to make money from me you dey depend on me, lol OYO is that person's name.

2 Likes

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Ahmback(m): 8:22pm On Aug 31, 2021
Hehe. Them wan kill that innocent young man
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by dan9ice(m): 9:18pm On Aug 31, 2021
This story burst for twitter last year na
That day'' 400k" trend

So the babe brother won marry, and they want him to help with 120k
As if the brother helped when he was getting marry his sister
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Cudeze4(m): 11:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Ha! 580k. And you still want more. This one is not marriage. Una don sell una pikin. And you are still expectin him to help your family by force by fire. GOD WILL JUDGE YOU.

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by ChasinGood(m): 11:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Marriage in this country na extreme sport grin
Abeg,make everybody dey their lane first

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Uyigue12(m): 3:29pm On Sep 03, 2021
Who help the guy raise him own 580k wey ur useless and lazy brother cannot raised his own 4ook..ur brain is running mad while it family is as useless as buhari

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by NelviusGrey(m): 5:37pm On Sep 03, 2021
Make una just kukuma kill the guy na grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Lilpen3758: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2021
coolcharm:
Una bill person wey dey earn 70k almost 600k bride price... When do you want him to recuperate and start helping your family?
leave wicked people if na me self I no go marry her again

1 Like

Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by v2: 8:25am On Sep 13, 2021
He has paid them for all their requests in advance.
Re: My Husband Paid 580k For My Bride Price And Refused To Help My Family Member. by Blackfire(m): 9:32am On Sep 13, 2021
This lady needs to visit yabaleft

(1) (Reply)

Get Adult Toys And Intimacy Gadgets At Affordable Rates / Why Are Some Ladies Like This? / Any Olosho Joint At Lugbe Abuja??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.