Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,274 members, 7,818,933 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life (966 Views)

We Just Had Sex But Her Toto Smells Like Linda Ikeji's, So I Did This (18+) / I Am Not Happy With My Sexual Feelings. / FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by samf09: 5:18am On May 22, 2011
AM a guy of 27 in age i have being in a relationship for 8years with my late Girls friend she had a boy for me 4year old and now she is late since January 1st it some month back now I fund some one and she luvs me and me too I do luv here but I don’t see here as a girl friend I see here as a wife as per my past I have told here about my son and my late girl friend but she did not live me she still luvs me am thinking of getting married to her March 10 Next year she has been the Joy of my life …, house Can this work out

What should be the writ time I can talk about marrying her?
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by Odunnu: 6:30am On May 22, 2011
You dont have any problem oga.
You found a new gurl who has acceptd your past and is comfortable with your future. Ehen? So whats the problem?
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by Mynd44: 6:41am On May 22, 2011
No stopping you have the green light
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by samf09: 6:47am On May 22, 2011
can i carry on with that date of the marriage to marry this new Girl or will my late Girls friends family not say any words or my family about my new relationship
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by BABE3: 7:04am On May 22, 2011
I think you should slow down---your gf just passed away right? Have some respect abeg. 4 months?

errrmmm--I'm assuming you've known this current chick for less than 5 months(If you weren't cheating on your ex). Isn't that a bit too soon to judge a her.  ? I mean, a person can still misbehave after 10 years of dating/marraige, but all the same don't you think you're moving too fast. ?

Anyways, the choice is your's
.  smiley My point is slow down on the marraige thing~~ this one you're already picking date in your head. But, if that's your way of "locking her down" then go for it.  cheesy That doesn't still guarantee anything though.

Whatever works for you.

As for your late GF's family---make them talk! Who wouldn't talk? Put yourself in their shoes. 4 Months pere!! haba!
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by samf09: 8:27am On May 22, 2011
@BABE! i got your point you made me weak (slow down) you were right any way ,when should be the right time for me to go in to relationship and get married,
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by BABE3: 3:31pm On May 22, 2011
Well, honestly that depends on you--really. I just think 4 months is too soon. I mean, if you've gotten over your girl, then fine, but just be expecting bullets from your late gf's family.
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by Mynd44: 7:19pm On May 22, 2011
You are good to go
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by samf09: 3:06pm On May 24, 2011
What should be the writ time I can talk about marrying her?
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by xxKie: 7:41pm On May 24, 2011
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by samf09: 11:40am On May 25, 2011
I Need some One To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by samf09: 6:48pm On May 27, 2011
what is the time i can marry this new girl the date i fix is it ok next year march
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by deniyor: 7:03pm On May 27, 2011
Its quite early to move on but you have done that. THere is nothing wrong in getting married. No matter what you do, your late girl's family will not exactly be happy. But you got to live your life.
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by Akinagirl(f): 8:17pm On May 27, 2011
Only you can answer that poster. We cannot answer you. If you ask me its a little bit too soon, you dont really know her like you knew your late g/f of 8 years.
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by sexylogan(m): 8:53pm On May 27, 2011
OP, this is So confusing. 
Re: I Need You To Help Me On This Problem : So I Can Be Happy With My Life by frank317: 10:17pm On May 27, 2011
why didnt u marry ur late girl friend of eight years who had a son for u? did u love her. and now u want to marry the new girl u have just met within four months. are u feeeling guilty? forget about the family of u late girl, this is all about ur happiness. why do u thinhk u are doing the worng thing by marrying the girl u love. i think u have serious issues with ur conscience. and until u reso;ve this, u will necer b happy

(1) (Reply)

Dont Die In Silence / Who/how/when To Dance In The Club / A Very Rich Man Or A Very Very Very Handsome Youngman?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.