Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,138 members, 7,860,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:39 AM

Transport Investors Needed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Transport Investors Needed (200 Views)

Lady Caught Playing With Her Private Part In PUBLIC Transport, (warning Pictures / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Transport Investors Needed by chitransco(m): 10:35am On Aug 31, 2021
invest in our transport company by purchasing any vehicle of your choice with us...keke...bus...trucks e.t.c....and get your weekly remittances in return...
we hire drivers to run the vehicles while we manage and monitor them then send you ur weekly agreed profits...
please note that all necessary agreements and negotiations including legal/police agreements and background checks will be dully made with us before the purchase..and that you can easily opt out of the agreement and demand to have ur vehicle back any time you wish to...
dm me if you are interested...
Re: Transport Investors Needed by dabonny(m): 12:38pm On Aug 31, 2021
How do I reach you?
Re: Transport Investors Needed by chitransco(m): 3:53pm On Aug 31, 2021
dabonny:
How do I reach you?
whatsaap me on 09029541178...thanks..

(1) (Reply)

If You Have A Current Youtube Channel Let's Gather Here!!! / Excessive Jealousy In Relationship In Nigeria / Update On Nigerians Population... Interesting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.