Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,728 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date (9866 Views)

Court Order Lady To Pay Man N150k For Not Coming After Taking N3k For Transport / Kenyan Man Weds Lady Who Helped Him With Transport Fare 6 Year Ago / Sidechick Gifted Benz After She Asked For Uber Money From Her 'Big god' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 11:45pm On Mar 03, 2019
Hi guys.

I will go straight to the point. Met a girl on industrial training in my place of work. In other words, babe is on I.T in my office. I liked her and I know she likes me too. We got talking, exchanged contacts and all that.

Fast forward to today, we went out on our first date. Before she came, babe politely told me that I will give her T.fare because she just started the IT stuff and didn't have T.fare to come to the date.I found it funny but agreed. Come on, if I could give you food on our date in a eatry, I could still give small thing as tfare. We live in the same city by the way and I calculated her transport fare going and coming, to be #500.

Babe came, we had a good time at my cost and I proceeded to give her #500 as T.fare. Her demeanor changed but she tried to be cool. I noticed everything but feigned ignorance. Getting home, called babe and we talked good. Now, maybe she thinks she's seen maga, she called back and asked if I could sub for her. That her data just got finished. I was like... WTF. I declined instantly and she dropped the call. I regretted not taking her home and bleep the hell out of her after the date as she was in the mood. I was trying to be good guy. Truth is, I liked her and didn't want to create a wrong impression.

Guys, don't date a student if you want something serious. I feel like giving her small thing as bait, get her to visit, chop and take my leave. Cos every feeling I have for her just evaporated. She ain't worth it. Who begs for T.fare on a first date? Naija girls, una Weldon.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by bot101(m): 11:46pm On Mar 03, 2019
Lalasticlala. Front page material here!!!
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Saintsami(m): 11:48pm On Mar 03, 2019
See this 1?

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Samakus(m): 11:59pm On Mar 03, 2019
Saintsami:
See this 1?

Lol. My gee, I do have sense. Just that according to Psychology, there are 5 seconds on insanity in every man. Maybe mine showed up today

4 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Saintsami(m): 12:03am On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:

Lol. My gee, I do have sense. Just that according to Psychology, there are 5 seconds on insanity in every man. Maybe mine showed up today
never mind me.
you legit

5 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Newboss(m): 12:34am On Mar 04, 2019
See you see pussy you dey form good guy. Now you're here forming bad guy. Haba! Your life na pick two? angry

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by sacx: 12:44am On Mar 04, 2019
You my friend are one depraved fellow angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by kunkelhanspeter(m): 12:50am On Mar 04, 2019
Menh am really tried dating students all d girls I have met in my life needs help where can I meet a lady who can take good care of herself

11 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by prettysassygirl(f): 12:57am On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:
Hi guys.

I will go straight to the point. Met a girl on industrial training in my place of work. In other words, babe is on I.T in my office. I liked her and I know she likes me too. We got talking, exchanged contacts and all that.

Fast forward to today, we went out on our first date. Before she came, babe politely told me that I will give her T.fare because she just started the IT stuff and didn't have T.fare to come to the date.I found it funny but agreed. Come on, if I could give you food on our date in a eatry, I could still give small thing as tfare. We live in the same city by the way and I calculated her transport fare going and coming, to be #500.

Babe came, we had a good time at my cost and I proceeded to give her #500 as T.fare. Her demeanor changed but she tried to be cool. I noticed everything but feigned ignorance. Getting home, called babe and we talked good. Now, maybe she thinks she's seen maga, she called back and asked if I could sub for her. That her data just got finished. I was like... WTF. I declined instantly and she dropped the call. I regretted not taking her home and bleep the hell out of her after the date as she was in the mood. I was trying to be good guy. Truth is, I liked her and didn't want to create a wrong impression.

Guys, don't date a student if you want something serious. I feel like giving her small thing as bait, get her to visit, chop and take my leave. Cos every feeling I have for her just evaporated. She ain't worth it. Who begs for T.fare on a first date? Naija girls, una Weldon.
She is a student, what were u expecting b4? She saw a working class guy so no big deal jare

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by prettysassygirl(f): 12:58am On Mar 04, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:
Menh am really tried dating students all d girls I have met in my life needs help where can I meet a lady who can take good care of herself
Stingy man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by kunkelhanspeter(m): 1:01am On Mar 04, 2019
prettysassygirl:

Stingy man

U can say dat again have done my best
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by tyup(m): 1:10am On Mar 04, 2019
kunkelhanspeter:

U can say dat again have done my best

Lol my brother run fr ur dare life

By the way I salute ur courage to Tell her no point blank kudos bro. Never take any 9ja girls serious

5 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Mace0lane: 1:16am On Mar 04, 2019
If you meet them they will be forming after I got my smallie pregnant n heading for marriage they are now wailing. I don’t know if am suppose to beg them to marry even when it’s glaring am shouldering every cost n responsibility solo
kunkelhanspeter:
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by united442(m): 2:39am On Mar 04, 2019
dnt date a beautiful jobless and shameless "UNDERGRADUATE" under d age of 18-24 with no specific source of income,dnt even take them serious cux its a waste of time..

new date asking for t.fare and sub says alot about the incoming money sucking/maga relationshipgrin

anyway,just keep thing up with her observe and see how it goes,provided u keep on applying brain like turning down d money/sub request u did earlier.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Ishilove: 2:53am On Mar 04, 2019
bot101:
Lalasticlala. Front page material here!!!
What is front page worthy about this perversion? Don't you know that if he sleeps with her in 'revenge', she has a right to harm him if she chooses? Don't you know sex is an open door, but physically and spiritually?

I'm sorry for people who think sexual laxity is 'chop and clean mouth'. You are just doing yourself.

As for the girl, she is still naive. Besides she isn't working yet so naturally she wants to transfer all her bukata to you.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Anagha123: 2:56am On Mar 04, 2019
U fu*k up, after that date U suppose find way to invite her come ur house. After U don bleep then U go just dump her. A girl like her deserves it, someone wey wan turn you to her Atm.

Another day Wise up Man
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 2:59am On Mar 04, 2019
Date a working class gal na. Many 9ja gals no get shame.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by lovelybugs(f): 3:21am On Mar 04, 2019
I was going to say date an independent lady but I realised most independent ladies realised they don't need men, except for love, companionship and a faithful relationship,which most of you guys don't even know how to give so OYO. Look for the least expensive one and marry.
By the way, showering money is not love.
Love is unconditional and has no limitations.
I'm also aware that some of the black hearted men and women were once good people but turned this way cause they were unfortunate to love the wrong person.
May God heal you.
Peace? tongue

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Nobody: 3:35am On Mar 04, 2019
prettysassygirl:

She is a student, what were u expecting b4? She saw a working class guy so no big deal jare
see them. Supporting nonsense

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by CosmicPhoenix: 4:16am On Mar 04, 2019
entitlement mentality

1 Like

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by BlueAir: 4:20am On Mar 04, 2019
Imagine the nonsense. I wasn't fazed about the tfare thing. It seemed quite innocent until the sub part was mentioned. Trashy relationships these girls offer nowadays cry very sickening
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Daeylar(f): 4:38am On Mar 04, 2019
lovelybugs:
I was going to say date an independent lady but I realised most independent ladies realised they don't need men, except for love, companionship and a faithful relationship,which most of you guys don't even know how to give so OYO. Look for the least expensive one and marry.
By the way, showering money is not love.
Love is unconditional and has no limitations.
I'm also aware that some of the black hearted men and women were once good people but turned this way cause they were unfortunate to love the wrong person.
May God heal you.
Peace? tongue

grin
This is a smack down grin grin

You're right. Can they give love, respect, fidelity and companionship, no, A good number of these guys, the only thing they can give is money and yet they are reluctant to give even that. Crying and whining all over the place.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by dingbang(m): 4:43am On Mar 04, 2019
There is nothing in this sex we guys be killing ourselves for. What if she has an std? Or HIV?

Pls eat your money. You will be happy you did

3 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by bot101(m): 5:18am On Mar 04, 2019
Ishilove:

What is front page worthy about this perversion? Don't you know that if he sleeps with her in 'revenge', she has a right to harm him if she chooses? Don't you know sex is an open door, but physically and spiritually?

I'm sorry for people who think sexual laxity is 'chop and clean mouth'. You are just doing yourself.

As for the girl, she is still naive. Besides she isn't working yet so naturally she wants to transfer all her bukata to you.

Lol, I'm only interested in what others have to say about their actions as well as experiences of others. Also, the guy's post looks genuine and is something many guys have experienced, so I'd like to know how they reacted too.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by femi4: 6:25am On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:
Hi guys.

Na begi begi yo go carry. You go pay for salon money taya
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 6:45am On Mar 04, 2019
united442:
dnt date a beautiful jobless and shameless "UNDERGRADUATE" under d age of 18-24 with no specific source of income,dnt even take them serious cux its a waste of time..

new date asking for t.fare and sub says alot about the incoming money sucking/maga relationshipgrin

anyway,just keep thing up with her observe and see how it goes,provided u keep on applying brain like turning down d money/sub request u did earlier.
I don't see anything wrong with her asking for transport, but the sub demand after she went home says a lot.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 6:48am On Mar 04, 2019
BlueAir:
Imagine the nonsense. I wasn't fazed about the tfare thing. It seemed quite innocent until the sub part was mentioned. Trashy relationships these girls offer nowadays cry very sickening
I make arrangement for t-fare whenever I invite folks out. But the babe fucck up when she ask for sub. Next thing go be handout, textbook, school fees, rent...iphone11.
The op na man sha... grin
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by PrimadonnaO(f): 6:51am On Mar 04, 2019
I just don't understand the lot of you guys...

I regretted not taking her home and bleep the hell out of her after the date

OP, are you a rapist? Because I don't understand the confidence with which you can make a statement like that. Even if she had gone with you to the house, why do you think she'd have slept with you? undecided Some of you guys be forming badass online, when in reality you're just an efulefu!

And btw, 500 naira was your problem? Didn't she specifically tell you she didn't have the money? So, why you here saying she asked for tfare on a first date? If you had any sense, the minute she said you'd have to pay for such a meagre fare, you should have known the girl's something else and cancelled the date entirely, but you carried on...because you want to make a thread of it on NL. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Preshy561(f): 6:54am On Mar 04, 2019
Pervert.

Ordinary 500?

You men are becoming something else, you don't have anything to offer if not money, yet, you guys feel it should also be a woman thing.
No wonder you guys are always being emasculated, yet, you keep crying fowl. undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by Raalsalghul: 6:58am On Mar 04, 2019
Samakus:
Hi guys.

Bros you for keep the bolded for your mind na. Na that one them awon feminists go use attack you today ignoring the other aspects.
Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by sukhothai: 7:02am On Mar 04, 2019
Daeylar:

grin
This is a smack down grin grin

You're right. Can they give love, respect, fidelity and companionship, no, A good number of these guys, the only thing they can give is money and yet they are reluctant to give even that. Crying and whining all over the place.
see your big mouth like smack down..
how can they give you all the above when you turn all the nice guys down in pretense of them being boring.

9ja girls are very stupid confused fools..
you whine about mr nice guy but ignore him when comes for a bad guy..
hopeless senseless useless creatures

2 Likes

Re: She Asked For Transport Fare On Our First Date by BlueAir: 7:04am On Mar 04, 2019
Raalsalghul:
I make arrangement for t-fare whenever I invite folks out. But the babe fucck up when she ask for sub. Next thing go be handout, textbook, school fees, rent...iphone11.
The op na man sha... grin
imagine angry if only loyalty is easy for them, won't a guy losses be reduced

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

House, Pls What Kind Of Gist Do Ladies Always Want To Hear 4rm A Guy? / Share Your Experience Of The Game"devil Basket" / Urban Dictionary's Definition Of A "Slay Queen" Will Leave You In Stitches

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.