Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:50 AM

The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv (4518 Views)

Dalung Solomon At BBC For A Programme On Hausa Service (photos) / Abike Dabiri-erewa Blast NBC On Radio Biafra Pix / Radio And TV Permit In Lagos; Legal Or Illegal? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by egift(m): 10:18am On May 22, 2011
My pick will be "Political Platform" on RayPower from 9:15 - 9:45am.

Which are some other good political programmes one can enjoy.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by egift(m): 10:22am On May 22, 2011
I think its every week day.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by wesley80(m): 1:06pm On May 22, 2011
Any political programme after 7pm on Channels TV would be my favorite. I used to love Focus Nigeria with Gbenga Aruleba on AIT but nothing beats the young smartly dressed presenters on Channels TV. AIT Kinda reminds me too much of those days one had to sit thru the unending hours of NTA's incompetent and bland anchors.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by blacksta(m): 1:29pm On May 22, 2011
at a stage the Focus Nigeria was shut down by the yar/gej cabal who could not handle the truth. At the moment i think focus Nigeria is now showing a watered down version. Anyway i dont watch it any longer
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by wesley80(m): 1:39pm On May 22, 2011
Blacksta,
You really just cant do without throwing something on GEJ can you? Since when did the famed cabal become Yar/Gej's? I thot one of them was clearly the victim?
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by Jarus(m): 1:43pm On May 22, 2011
Channels political programmes do it for me, although I am more of a newspaper/internet person than watching TV programmes. When I put on TV, I go straight to sports channels.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by blacksta(m): 2:12pm On May 22, 2011
wesley80:

Blacksta,
You really just cant do without throwing something on GEJ can you? Since when did the famed cabal become Yar/Gej's? I thot one of them was clearly the victim?

How we seperate GEJ from Yara. The truth is i dont know. No doubt one became victim - but we MUST not disregard that the person mentioned took benefit from the system before the system turned on him.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by wesley80(m): 2:57pm On May 22, 2011
^^^ Yeah right. The benefit of a spare tire.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by ufumes(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2011
I agree wit poster, political platform is my favorite, though there might be other nice ones but atleast from the reception am getting from my transistor, it's the best.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by johnie: 7:43pm On May 22, 2011
I would go for Politics Today on Channels TV. The analysis and personalities are very good. I don't think any of those AIT presenters can be copmpared with Deji Badmus, the presenter of Politics Today. Channels also had their issues with the Yar Adua government which led to them being shut down over the issue of the then president's health if my memory serves me right.

Bedore, during and after the elections most of the major actors featured on their programme.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by johnie: 8:12pm On May 22, 2011
Politica Today is on now on Channels TV.

It is on on Sundays between 8 and 9 p.m. On Sundays.
Re: The Best Political Programme On Radio And Tv by DrummaBoy(m): 8:38pm On May 22, 2011
VOICES with Edmond 0bilo. SPLASH FM 105.5, Ibadan. Saturdays 8am - 11am. Led to downfall of Akala Govt. in Oyo State.

(1) (Reply)

BIAFRA: A Facebook Post By An Ibo And How People Reacted (screenshots) / Hausa Is Gone, Only Igbo And Yoruba Can End Fulani Killings / 5 Minutes Rain Washes Off Governor Wike New Road Commissioned My Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.