Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? (926 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Man Has Two Cars, I Trek Around, Isn't This Selfisness? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:13pm On May 22, 2011
How sure are you, that your man has been faithful to you in your relationship with him? Can you defend him?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:16pm On May 22, 2011
well, i guess it all comes down to trust dosnt it, and how honest your guy is in general,
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by WebSurfer(m): 12:22pm On May 22, 2011
girl sorry for asking but have you ever cheated or flirted with another guy b4?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:24pm On May 22, 2011
oyinbogirl:

well, i guess it all comes down to trust dosnt it, and how honest your guy is in general,
What if he isn't as trustworthy and honest as he seems?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 22, 2011
WebSurfer:

girl sorry for asking but have you ever cheated or flirted with another guy b4?
Who are you asking?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by oyinbogirl(f): 12:27pm On May 22, 2011
@ What if he isn't as trustworthy and honest as he seems?

thats when the trust goes,
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by Dyt(f): 12:30pm On May 22, 2011
Teheehee
i jst v d feeling sha
bt rili i dont act lyk it bothers me sha
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by MMM2(m): 12:42pm On May 22, 2011
if his pen*s is fair in complexion he is faithful,
but
if his pen*s is dark in complexion sorry chick ur BF is a bloody womanizer. undecided
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by WebSurfer(m): 12:56pm On May 22, 2011
M M M:

if his pen*s is fair in complexion he is faithful,
but
if his pen*s is dark in complexion sorry chick your BF is a bloody womanizer

lol so what are you trying to say? if his is dark, his ==> should be fair abi? na bleach you want make he bleach for that place?
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by Nobody: 4:15pm On May 22, 2011
He's never being caught. Lets leave it to that cool
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by MMM2(m): 4:23pm On May 22, 2011
websurfer go bleach ur pen*s 2 white make ur GF no break ur heart.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by Zahnda(f): 4:28pm On May 22, 2011
I don't and that's fine by me. The relationship is going well, he's not acting suspiciously, etc. Now why would I wanna take time out from enjoying the relationship to go play some neurotic Sherlock Holmes? I already have a job, a man and a life to tend to, there only are 24hrs in a day.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by sexylogan(m): 4:50pm On May 22, 2011
@Zahnda, hey i just saw ur profile pic and i froze. U r a splitting replica of my friend. So much so that one cud easily substitute one for the other. Wonders, they say, will never end.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by Zahnda(f): 9:14pm On May 22, 2011
Where's your friend from? Dunno of any twin and I know pappa was no rolling stone, lol.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by sexylogan(m): 9:34pm On May 22, 2011
Zahnda:
Where's your friend from? Dunno of any twin and I know pappa was no rolling stone, lol.

. Funny enuff, she's a twin, but they're not identical. Tho your picture's black n white, u seem to be fairer than her but otherwise, u look so alike.
Re: Ladies, How Do You Know That Your Man Has Never Cheated On You? by iice(f): 2:35am On May 23, 2011
I just know.

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It Not Happening? / ..... / We Nigerian Men Spend More On Women Compared To Other Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.