Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,685 members, 7,955,551 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:07 AM

She Said she loves me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said she loves me (945 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / Guy Reveals His Shock Discovering He Had Twins Ex-gf Said She Had Aborted / She Loves Me So Much She Had To Do This..(picture Of 18+) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said she loves me by ernecity(m): 7:50pm On Jul 16, 2011
i just got to know that my girlfriend has been Being Intimate with my best friend and when i asked her about it she told me that what she has for him is just infantuation and that she still loves me angry pls guys what should i do cos i love her very much,
Re: She Said she loves me by MMM2(m): 8:40pm On Jul 16, 2011
Enlarge ur pen*s,

So she will not cheat on u again. angry
Re: She Said she loves me by Godmother(f): 9:10pm On Jul 16, 2011
She loves you and she cheats with your best friends? Hmm,
Re: She Said she loves me by Pweety4me(f): 9:12pm On Jul 16, 2011
You must look like a monkey shocked undecided
Re: She Said she loves me by justwise(m): 9:15pm On Jul 16, 2011
ernecity:

i just got to know that my girlfriend has been Being Intimate with my best friend and when i asked her about it she told me that what she has for him is just infantuation and that she still loves me angry pls guys what should i do cos i love her very much,

Men like u make a monkey look very clever.

Your gf cheated on u with ur friend and u are here asking question?
Re: She Said she loves me by Dyt(f): 9:16pm On Jul 16, 2011
Yh
she crazy bout u dummy
Re: She Said she loves me by ernecity(m): 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2011
lol, pweety4me blive me am more handsome than ur boyfriend
Re: She Said she loves me by ernecity(m): 8:00pm On Jul 19, 2011
dyt nop am nt dumb at all
Re: She Said she loves me by ice234: 7:19am On Jul 20, 2011
And wat are Ʊ waiting for. Te
Re: She Said she loves me by jumpmasta(m): 7:37am On Jul 20, 2011
Next thing You will complain of Is that your Girlfriend is Getting Married to your Best friend, Get a Life,She is Foo,king your Best friend
Re: She Said she loves me by Mynd44: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2011
Pweety4me:

You must look like a monkey shocked undecided

More like an ASS
Re: She Said she loves me by ernecity(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2011
guys he never knew i was dating her in the first. he has been away for along time cry
Re: She Said she loves me by kpolli(m): 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2011
on the bright side, atleast she was honest with u grin
Re: She Said she loves me by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2011
[size=13pt]Poster you're lucky at least ~ she express her feeling of love towards you and you dunno form dulling , there is only two things involved , is either you respond you love her or you respond you hate her grin grin grin ~ but I'll recommend you should love her too. . . cheesy cheesy cheesy wink[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Dilemma Ladies! Ladies! / If A Friends Mother Is Interested In U. / out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.