Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,967 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? (4940 Views)

My Sick Husband Wants Me To Be Having Sex Elsewhere / Real Reasons People Get Married But Won't Tell Their Partners / Help: I'm Married But In Love With Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by dayokanu(m): 5:02pm On May 27, 2011
jennykadry:

A woman can do what she darn pleases, her money should be for her and what she wants to do with it. I have said it before dayo, if a woman wants to help her man, let her help him. But a man shouldn't expect her to give like say na by force.

A woman can do as she pleases, So she doesnt have any responsibility to meet up to while a man has to do everything.

So what is her use in the relationship since she can only help "IF SHE WANTS TO", Maybe the man too should provide "IF HE WANTS TO" and lets see how much progress both make
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by dayokanu(m): 5:03pm On May 27, 2011
Ujujoan:

While Mummy is having to deal with pregnancy and labor pains and the stress that comes with bosom feeding and raising kids, Daddy should ready to handle these things himself.

Ohh I get it Mummy endures Pregnancy and labour pains all year round throughout the durastion of the marriage?

Ok Men too have to come up with the semen for the child
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:03pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Why should you compromise on stuffs like that if you yourself can work hard to make enough money, I dont think Jennifer Lopez would worry about marrying a rich man since she has worked hard enough to earn the money needed for her and her children

Why should it be that Daddy is the one who has to afford it? Why can't mummy afford it? If Mummy is educated and hardworking enough she can do it

Why does Mummy need to earn little, There a millions of mummies out there who earn much and dont need to wait on Daddy before sending their kids to the school they desire

It is a man's job to provide dayo. One thing you lot don't know is that a woman working too hard is not good.Stress is not meant for us cool Jennifer lopez get people cleaning, cooking, washing in her house. We in obodo oyibo no get maid, so you expect me to work my butts off and then come home and do all the house work? when I tell you that ''I am not in the mood'' you start accusing me of cheating?

A man's shoulder was built to carry and endure alot of things. That shoulder is what we lean on when  we think we cannot do anymore. It is not the other way round.

My husband stopped me from doing ''on call' because he knew how stressful it was for me. I love my job no doubt about it and I also love making money, But a woman's mind can go into what I call ''a mental shut down' when it is dragged and used all the time and this could cause her to make heaps of mistakes because she is loosing concentration
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:06pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Ohh I get it Mummy endures Pregnancy and labour pains all year round throughout the durastion of the marriage?

Please don't talk about pregnancy like say it is nothing? Even menstruation is enough stress. My heart beats when the days draw closer. The pain, the flow(some women have got heavy flow) the one wey be say you have to have heaps of tampons or pads in your bag to avoid accidents

Have you watched a woman push for labour room before? have you watched a c-section before? abeg dayo go suck puzzyyy jare
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:10pm On May 27, 2011
armyofone:

true, i was in naija not long ago and things are so expensive. common meat is like luxury to many. i know meat is costly here but nigeria with so many cows?
and nig man dey complain that we want them to be rich, why not.
marry a poor man and you go suffer tire.

Are you kidding me? I called my husband on phone one day when I dey market, telling am say I no dey buy again, haba ki lo de angry . Egusi and ogbono was so expensive, so tey afraid catch me
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Bawss1(m): 5:10pm On May 27, 2011
Dayo there's no getting these ladies to see it your way. They stand firmly on that position of the man being the number one abi sole breadwinner of the household. On the other hand I have to agree with them, any man who wants to start a family should be prepared fend for ALL of its members. Thats a school of thought I can't fault.
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by armyofone(m): 5:13pm On May 27, 2011
Jennykadry, you've said it all! let them stay spineless and wait for a lady's working and paying bills. let's them keep crying. God knew you were strong enough when HE took a rib from your iron ribs to make us.
quit complaining dayo and co and man up grin.
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:14pm On May 27, 2011
Bawss1:

Dayo there's no getting these ladies to see it your way. They stand firmly on that position of the man being the number one abi sole breadwinner of the household. On the other hand I have to agree with them, any man who wants to start a family should be prepared fend for ALL of its members. Thats a school of thought I can't fault.

I love you  kiss kiss kiss I am not saying a man must be Bill Gate ooo(but if he is one the better grin ) but I grew up with a Dad who thought every man should have enough to provide for his family without a dime from his wife. He would tell my brothers that . . . it was no crime for a woman to contribute but a man must have enuff to take care of his family with , without a woman's support'' that is to say, if the woman no gree give for 2 months, the guy no go shake.
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:23pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

A woman can do as she pleases, So she doesnt have any responsibility to meet up to while a man has to do everything.

So what is her use in the relationship since she can only help "IF SHE WANTS TO", Maybe the man too should provide "IF HE WANTS TO" and lets see how much progress both make

What? Of what use? I will tell you.

That woman who you think is of no use is the reason why you get called '' a fruitful man after 9months and not an impotent dude'' . What do you guys think? don't you men know that a woman completes your MANHOOD ? even gays look for surrogates, they adopt. Without a woman producing your babies, you guys think you are men abi? your title is not complete if that woman does not prove to the world after bedimatics that you are capable of playing soccer and scoring a goal at the same time.

That woman my friend, is the reason why your generation continues. . . . .
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:25pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

You don't get it do you? We'll be glad to trade places.

Be a woman and make the babies and be the home keeper, and I'll bring in the millions . . . anytime anyday!   cool  cool

What I won't accept is having to juggle b/w both roles while hubby lazies around and still expect to be called a man!

That being said, I'll be willing to take my chances with a not-so-rich-guy  . . . .  If I think he's worth it!  cool  cool  cool
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by dayokanu(m): 5:32pm On May 27, 2011
jennykadry:

It is a man's job to provide dayo. One thing you lot don't know is that a woman working too hard is not good.Stress is not meant for us cool Jennifer lopez get people cleaning, cooking, washing in her house. We in obodo oyibo no get maid, so you expect me to work my butts off and then come home and do all the house work? when I tell you that ''I am not in the mood'' you start accusing me of cheating?

A man's shoulder was built to carry and endure alot of things. That shoulder is what we lean on when we think we cannot do anymore. It is not the other way round.

My husband stopped me from doing ''on call' because he knew how stressful it was for me. I love my job no doubt about it and I also love making money, But a woman's mind can go into what I call ''a mental shut down' when it is dragged and used all the time and this could cause her to make heaps of mistakes because she is loosing concentration

Why dont the woman just work hard make enough money to employ the maid and not have to bother her husband.

So men dont suffer mental shutdown, When you say Stress is not meant for women are you implying that Stress fits men?
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:37pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Why dont the woman just work hard make enough money to employ the maid and not have to bother her husband.

So men dont suffer mental shutdown, When you say Stress is not meant for women are you implying that Stress fits men?

Stop Dayo . . . . you should be using this time to make more money and not argue about how men no longer want to be men! tongue tongue
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:39pm On May 27, 2011
Dayo ofcourse stress fits men. Some women freak out when they are stressed out but men have this way of handling situations wen they r stressed. My dad is no1.my mum is a ''worrier'' but dad knows how to work around that situation without like seriously freaking out.

Why do you think alot of men get up in the middle of the nite to check the house out if they hear small noise outside or downstairs? you lot recognise the fact that we are the weaker vessels in such situations but don't when it comes to money abi?
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by dayokanu(m): 5:42pm On May 27, 2011
jennykadry:

What? Of what use? I will tell you.

is the reason why you get called '' a fruitful woman  and not an UNWANTED or BARREN WOMAN'' . What do you guys think? don't you women know that a man completes your WOMANHOOD ? even gays look for surrogates, they adopt. Without a man providing semen, you babes think you are women abi? your title is not complete if that man does not take you into his home, give you the MRS tag which sdepicts you are desirable enough to be married and moreover shed the tag of BARREN from you,

Go to Different churches and see women wailing about LACK of a man to give them that Honour or even the inability to have a child.

That man my friend, is the reason why the society thinks you are complete and why You are respected . . . .

Note your post has been corrected for syntax errors
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Bawss1(m): 5:43pm On May 27, 2011
jennykadry:

Dayo ofcourse stress fits men. Some women freak out when they are stressed out but men have this way of handling situations wen they r stressed. My dad is no1.my mum is a ''worrier'' but dad knows how to work around that situation without like seriously freaking out.

Why do you think alot of men get up in the middle of the nite to check the house out if they hear small noise outside or downstairs? you lot recognise the fact that we are the weaker vessels in such situations but don't when it comes to money abi?

Funny when you put it that way. cheesy
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by dayokanu(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2011
Bawss1:

Funny when you put it that way. cheesy

Thats the way women view life, Wonder why men die earlier than women?
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by dayokanu(m): 5:47pm On May 27, 2011
Ujujoan:

You don't get it do you? We'll be glad to trade places.

Be a woman and make the babies and be the home keeper, and I'll bring in the millions . . . anytime anyday! cool cool

What I won't accept is having to juggle b/w both roles while hubby lazies around and still expect to be called a man!

That being said, I'll be willing to take my chances with a not-so-rich-guy . . . . If I think he's worth it! cool cool cool

Thanks, I wont take that offer, I wont be a human specie who believes in depending in another human for survival especially A human who is equally intelligent and educated as me

Rather not be the one to look up to MR to bring money home before I can send my kids to the school I desire cool cool cool cool
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:54pm On May 27, 2011
Dayo you asked of what use is a woman anyways and I replied you. Even GOD know say you no fit produce so he brought about a woman.

We women are stress killers you know, you men should go out and work hard, stress yourself and bring the money back home and we will be waiting for you on the bed with our legs spread apart for you to enter and for us to absolve the stress.grin

LAdies have you noticed how their semen is boiling hot when they are stressed and how it cool down gets after first round becos we don absolve the stress from their body? grin

that is what we are created for, even adam no wait 2 secs after he saw eve becos he couldn't wait to take some of the stress out.grin
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 27, 2011
dayokanu:

Thanks, I wont take that offer, I wont be a human specie who believes in depending in another human for survival especially A human who is equally intelligent and educated as me

Rather not be the one to look up to MR to bring money home before I can send my kids to the school I desire cool cool cool cool

Lol . . . funny guy! cheesy cheesy

Please stop spoiling OP's thread!
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Bawss1(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2011
Abeg o. The OP go don taya for all of una by now. grin
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by ifyalways(f): 10:39am On May 28, 2011
^lol

OP,dey earn 25K and Jenny dey talk say 100K no reach am for 1 day shopping . . . the bobo don pick race since.
Re: At 33, Everybody Wants Me Get Married But How? by Nobody: 11:07am On May 28, 2011
Haba ify abeg no put words for my  mouth lol . I tok say na me carry 100k go shopping? I resemble person wey fit afford 100k for shopping? Omo ijebu like me, Na example I give abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Double Root Coffee For Husbands And Wives / Serious Sister In Law Issue- What Should I Do Help / I Told My Female Friend That I Found Who To Marry And She's Now Angry With Me.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.