Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,320 members, 7,850,146 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 03:09 PM

What Do You Know About Redpill - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Know About Redpill (798 Views)

As A Man If You Reside In Nigeria And You Are Not Street Or Know About Redpill / Reality Every Guy Need To Know ( STRICTLY REDPILL) ... / Do You Know About Redpill? Or Relationship Secrets? See This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Do You Know About Redpill by Loveangel12: 2:15pm On Sep 01, 2021
People always talk about redpill and how it changed their life some people even say it's a bad thing for me I think it a term used to define men that have come to terms to the fact that the masculine energy needs to take over and not bend to the will of jezebeliam woman who thinks everyone should worship them, it's makes you know that you are an alpha male and you be more that what society defines, I am just looking at it on my own understanding because as it is you can't truly define the term redpill people have their own meaning to it what do you guys think.
And as for people that have unlocked that part of their life how does it feel to know about redpill and the changes it has in your life
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by raphy(m): 2:29pm On Sep 01, 2021
I don't want to be first to comment the next person has something else to say about redpill.

Let me juts congratulate my self for making Ftc am still a legend here
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by chatinent: 2:32pm On Sep 01, 2021
Some unfortunate dudes who weren't wise from birth.
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by FORWARDEVERLY: 3:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
chatinent:
Some unfortunate dudes who weren't wise from birth.

You just summarized your mother..

70 yrs old man..
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Divoc19(f): 3:49pm On Sep 01, 2021
Red Pill to me gives men the confidence they need to operate and achieve their goals of being Alpha males.

Alpha males are men that respect, value and know how to treat their women right.
Their women get addicted to them.

Simps are men who hate women because they have been used by many women, they don't have confidence in their manhood and women will continue using and hurting them until they grow up to take the Redpill and become Alpha males smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 01, 2021
Where are the redpillers na
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 01, 2021
Divoc19:
Red Pill to me gives men the confidence they need to operate and achieve their goals of being Alpha males.

Alpha males are men that respect, value and know how to treat their women right.

Simps are men who hate women because they have been used by many women, they don't have confidence in their manhood and women will continue using and hurting them until they grow up to take the Redpill and become Alpha males smiley
Korrect wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Dliquidmetal(m): 4:52pm On Sep 01, 2021
REDPILL = AWARENESS
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Loveangel12: 6:06pm On Sep 01, 2021
Divoc19:

Perfect redpill also sets you above other men because your eyes are open to things they can't see about human nature.
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Palazee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 01, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

You just summarized your mother..

70 yrs old man..

Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Palazee(m): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2021
Beebah2000:
Where are the redpillers na
We just de survey the area

Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Palazee(m): 6:11pm On Sep 01, 2021
Op just swallow the redpill

Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Nobody: 6:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Palazee:
We just de survey the area
Make una better con answer op. grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Palazee(m): 7:21pm On Sep 01, 2021
Redpill = Awareness

Simple
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:55pm On Sep 01, 2021
Dear Loveangel12,

I solely recommend Divoc19, Palazee and Dliquidmetal's comment.
TRP IS GOLDEN!!

1 Like

Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Pumpumking: 7:49am On Sep 02, 2021
Beebah2000:
Make una better con answer op. grin grin grin

ok i apologice for sayin u ugly....am a nice guy.
please please please please i beg i beg i beg, can we juss smash be friend i beg?. even if its 3 round i beg? cheesy
Re: What Do You Know About Redpill by Nobody: 8:06am On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

ok i apologice for sayin u ugly....am a nice guy.
please please please please i beg i beg i beg, can we juss smash be friend i beg?. even if its 3 round i beg? cheesy
angry angry

(1) (Reply)

Lessons To Learn From R Kelly Predicament ( To All Men) / (video): At 13 Years, I've Dated Many Married Men - Lady Confesses / Advice: Can I Trade Crypto With 10k On Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.