Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries (4930 Views)

Exclusive: President Jonathan Gives Away Ine In Bayelsa | 1st Photos / President Jonathan Gives Emotional Speech On APC, Amaechiā€™s Comment / Jonathan Issues Six-month Ultimatum On Stable Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries by Lanre882: 10:48am On May 24, 2011
you people accusing GEJ of issuing order were the ones formerly refering him of being weak. FO.OLS!!!
Re: Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries by fxtopedia(m): 11:31am On May 24, 2011
A fool will be in a hurry to call others fool, I can't just but to laff jare
Re: Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries by Beaf: 1:58pm On May 24, 2011
fxtopedia:

Who is this cretin quoting me? You must be insane not to understand meaning of
weak president. I don't have time for people like you. So you expect every body
to reason like you.

He simply asked you to define what you mean, cos it seems you are simply copying the unfortunate campaign lines of the roundly defeated Ciroma, Atiku, IBB, Buhari and co.

Sir, that is why we are confused, because it takes a weak mind to glibly copy other peoples words to the extent that they cannot put on any defence for their recitations. Please sir, save us from this confusion; what is a weak President na? grin
Re: Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries by fxtopedia(m): 3:00pm On May 24, 2011
Beaf:

He simply asked you to define what you mean, cos it seems you are simply copying the unfortunate campaign lines of the roundly defeated Ciroma, Atiku, IBB, Buhari and co.

Sir, that is why we are confused, because it takes a weak mind to glibly copy other peoples words to the extent that they cannot put on any defence for their recitations. Please sir, save us from this confusion; what is a weak President na? grin

I am sorry for you BEAF or what is your name sef?
On SECURITY issue what has happened?
What did your president do when ALMAJIRIS were slaughtering innocent corps member?

I am not a bandwagon followers like you and some people! I can see your confusion in place,
because you think everyone follows statements of those people you mentioned above.
If GEJ is not WEAK, why giving AUTOMATIC employment when people died.
What has he done to curb the real enemy of any nation called ''STAGFLATION''?

Potent policy will reduce the price of cement not ultimatum
More so, if there is no criticisms either constructive or destructive we are moving no where.
So, save yourself from lack of proper analysis of people's view before you rush to make
comments!
Re: Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries by Demdem(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2011
this is simply another avenue for chop chop. The so called refineries have been working since recent past as claimed by the govt. why this again?
Re: Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries by Tokotaya: 4:54pm On May 24, 2011
We've had too much talk, GEJ. We need results!
Re: Jonathan Gives NNPC 24 Month Ultimatum To Fix Refineries by vanstanzy(m): 10:13pm On Jan 29, 2012
Tokotaya:

We've had too much talk, GEJ. We need results!
For Christ's sakes, when r these people going to start telling the truth and be efficient in their dealings for once? Haba!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Enugu Pays Minimum Wage And Clears Arrears / 3 Fulani Killed In Abakaliki (pictures) / You Won't Believe What Was Found Inside This Whale's Stomach - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.