Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (95) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! (79747 Views)

Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Pride Of London / Manchester United Fan thread: Forever Reds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100) (Go Down)

Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:35pm On Dec 12, 2011
It would be a huge shame if Chelsea doesnt win this game
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
Penalty
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:40pm On Dec 12, 2011
Lamparddddddddddddd
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:41pm On Dec 12, 2011
Goooooaaaaalllllllll
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:42pm On Dec 12, 2011
What a celebration, What a reaction

Chelsea to the core unlike those Shekpe keeping mercenary
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:47pm On Dec 12, 2011
I just hope we can hold on to this.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 10:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
Yesssssssssss!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
David Luiz came to the field to celebrate with the team

Where is the shekpe keeper? Looking for those who would speak Spanish to him

What a waste
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by duduspace(m): 10:56pm On Dec 12, 2011
AVB gives the pundits another jab. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:00pm On Dec 12, 2011
Is AVB still useless? He probably still does not know what he is doing.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 11:04pm On Dec 12, 2011
Good win! . . Citeh has fallen! Go on ye other premier league teams. we just showed these lots are not invisible.!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 11:05pm On Dec 12, 2011
nateevs:

He has read my posts off NL - adapt your strategy to work best with what you've got. Lose the philosophical hang ups and be pragmatic. grin

Y'all should get me to back AVB cos everytime I do he does well. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
Massive applause to every single player. Every single one put in a shift.
Words cannot express how happy I am.

A very important win in the season.
Wigan, Spurs and if we continue to play this way, it's very winnable games up until United in February.
Nice one!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:09pm On Dec 12, 2011
debosky:

He has read my posts off NL - adapt your strategy to work best with what you've got. Lose the philosophical hang ups and be pragmatic. grin

grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by FBS: 11:11pm On Dec 12, 2011
I'm so haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaapppppppppppppppppppppppppy!

Every single player worked very hard!

Thank you guys!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 12, 2011
Why always us? grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by debosky(m): 11:22pm On Dec 12, 2011
Boavista denies instructing players to celebrate with the bench. grin

Admits he modified his 'line' from 'medium blocks' to 'low blocks' - i.e, defending deeper.

For once he didn't say he 'slapped' the critics. grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Nobody: 11:38pm On Dec 12, 2011
AVB has vindicated me.
Romeu is miles ahead of Mikel.

When i said it, everybody kept saying Romeu ain't ready for the big stage.
Meanwhile, i respect AVB for having the guts to keep the 50 million dud on the bench.

AVB is still learning the ropes but he has potentials.
Perhaps the Roman empire will give him a chance.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:44pm On Dec 12, 2011
nateevs:

portugese kevin keegan?

ibime is a tool. the work ramirez put in there today is beyond lampard even in lampard's prime.
what a work-horse and he's bound to improve at 23.

lampard came on - scored a penalty, did nothing afterwards and won the man of the match??
i saw him and geoff shreeves but i am not sure he got the champagne - did he?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
Key to Chelsea Success:

[size=18pt]BENCH FERNANDO TORRES[/size]
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 11:48pm On Dec 12, 2011
coogar:

portugese kevin keegan?

ibime is a tool. the work ramirez put in there today is beyond lampard even in lampard's prime.
what a work-horse and he's bound to improve at 23.

lampard came on - scored a penalty, did nothing afterwards and won the man of the match??
i saw him and geoff shreeves but i am not sure he got the champagne - did he?

I didn't see if he got the Champagne. I heard his comments though.
Portuguese Kevin Keegan! Ha! How did I not even remember that?

Wait till Ibime shows up!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 11:53pm On Dec 12, 2011
nateevs:

I didn't see if he got the Champagne. I heard his comments though.
Portuguese Kevin Keegan! Ha! How did I not even remember that?

ibime would come up with his long-winded tales by moonlight that villas-boas did what he had said 3 weeks ago about chelsea.
chelsea's midfield coped very well with the array of stars man city lined-up and they did so without fat frank who covers 400km per game.

i think we can simply lay it to rest now that mata is a better player than silva.
or is my assessment premature?
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:02am On Dec 13, 2011
I won't go that far. Your saw the stats on Sky Sports just before the game kicked off.

Silva before the game had created 43 chances and 8 assists.
Mata before the game had created 35 chances and 7 assists.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 12:14am On Dec 13, 2011
nateevs:

I won't go that far. Your saw the stats on Sky Sports just before the game kicked off.

Silva before the game had created 43 chances and 8 assists.
Mata before the game had created 35 chances and 7 assists. 

but skysports did not say the number of minutes it took each player to cop the chances/assists.

mata - 13 appearances, 953 mins
silva - 15 appearances, 1170 mins.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:17am On Dec 13, 2011
coogar:

but skysports did not say the number of minutes it took each player to cop the chances/assists.

mata - 13 appearances, 953 mins
silva  - 15 appearances, 1170 mins.

Well that one's one fine piece of punditry. Very tempted to side with you.
I will wait for some more games though. . .
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 12:26am On Dec 13, 2011
nateevs:

i guess we should wait but juan mata is setting the league ablaze.

this is also mata's debut season whilst silva struggled in his first season at city.
i would wait till chelsea visit city - if mata obliterates city's midfield again then it would no longer be a myth. . . .it would be a fact!
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by AndreUweh(m): 12:31am On Dec 13, 2011
coogar:

i guess we should wait but juan mata is setting the league ablaze.

this is also mata's debut season whilst silva struggled in his first season at city.
i would wait till chelsea visit city - if mata obliterates city's midfield again then it would no longer be a myth. . . .it would be a fact!
At the Spanish national team, Silva starts ahead of Mata, what does that tell us?.
Though I prefer Mata ahead of Silva.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by dayokanu(m): 12:36am On Dec 13, 2011
nateevs:

Thats why I always say your education is deficient  tongue tongue tongue

When anyone present figures, the first question for the intelligent mind is to ask what the basis of comparison is

You just swallowed the assist stats without asking the Key question of how many minutes each one played.

Thats one Huge Gaffe right there  embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

Secondly, Now look, read and learn

Coogar based on those stats I dont see much difference between the stats

Mata created 35 chances, Silva created 43 chances, when you look at their number of games then they arent much different.

Let me know if you disagree.

I would also think the chances created might be more reflective of creativity than the assist.

Look at it this way, Mata creates 7 chances for Sturridge who blows everything. If you go by the assist stats that would mean Mata was useless, But if you go by the chances created it tells a different story that Mata was doing his own job but Sturridge was the one messing up.

Or what do you think?

Nateevs, thats how intellectuals make arguments not just being swayed side to side by every stats you dig off the internet, you have to analyze each stat and come up with your own independent thought. You have spent far too many years on this forum and around me I should be rubbing off you positively.  cheesy cheesy cheesy

In audit, Its called Professional Skepticism. Hope you have learnt something today
Cheers Buddy

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by lalaboi(m): 12:39am On Dec 13, 2011
Nateevs. . i think You need to tell Dayo you are married to get him off your back oh. I think he's obsessed with you grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by nateevs(m): 12:41am On Dec 13, 2011
Hehehehe! He's looking for another round of argument.
Anything just to stay on the forum and argue.

At this point, it's obvious he's trying to hook up with me. grin grin
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by Ibime(m): 12:55am On Dec 13, 2011
nateevs:

nateevs:

A victory for pragmatism over philosophy.

We have now seen the philosophy concede 5 goals against Arsenal at the Bridge whilst the pragmatic system trumps the Citeh machine.

Only Nateevs could try and spin this situation any other way.

debosky:

Well done bros. Nateevs wants to take credit for the advice that we (tap me in grin) have been giving AVB on the shape of his team all season.  grin

I wonder why he didn't start his sermon about "philosophy" again.

Anyway, how una see Meireles game today. Combative, neat in possession and always showing for the ball, unlike Ramires.
Re: Official Chelsea Fan Thread:Home Of The Blues!!!! by coogar: 12:56am On Dec 13, 2011
Andre Uweh:

At the Spanish national team, Silva starts ahead of Mata, what does that tell us?.
Though I prefer Mata ahead of Silva.

natural order will soon be restored!
just watch. . . .

nateevs:

Hehehehe! He's looking for another round of argument.
Anything just to stay on the forum and argue.

At this point, it's obvious he's trying to hook up with me.  grin grin

dayokanu is a charlatan. . . .

barely few days ago, he disputed this same topic with me that the stats i provided did not show mata is any better than silva/lampard.
now, he's using his goofs to beat you with a stick.
how spastic can dayo get on this thread, eh?

pay no attention to him. you have been vindicated.
villas-boas' tactics are working. it's down to the players to take their chances and beat big teams.
nice to see sturridge was less selfish today. he played for the team tonight like he should have done in the games chelsea lost @ stamford bridge!

(1) (2) (3) ... (92) (93) (94) (95) (96) (97) (98) ... (100)

Nairaland Fantasy Premier League 2016/2017 / Manchester United Vs Chelsea (4 - 0) On 11th August 2019 / Bayern Munich Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.