Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,771 members, 7,851,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:06 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday (39775 Views)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by McLizbae: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Praise the lord! Na this divorce saga I take know Peter and Paul different finally.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by iamtardey: 12:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
Him cruise for temptation video tho cool kiss
aikyg:
Correct guy! Say what you like about this guy, the truth is that he has a happy home. He seems to be the only Nigerian superstar with a stable marriage, zero baby mama and zero scandal. Guy is just minding his business.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by ComeToJesus: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Proverbs 14:1 -- “The wise woman builds her house, but the foolish pulls it down with her hands.”

How does a foolish woman pull down her own house? By carelessly, or spitefully, adopting destructive habits that alienate and impoverish her family. She commits adultery with another man -- or woman. She spends money the family does not have, or invests the family fortune foolishly in what she does not understand. She mocks, undercuts, and derides her man, robbing him of confidence and courage. She demands her own way, even with tears and threats, until she gets what she wants. She whispers to her children that she, not their father, really loves them, while she subtly, or not so subtly, undercuts his authority.

A wise woman is a virtuous woman. Dear Kings, pray to be blessed with a virtuous woman and not a Jezebel.

Happy birthday Lola.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by zedegit: 12:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
damilola4162:
Nigeria singer Peter Okoye better known as Mr.P, of the defunct Psquare has celebrated his wife Lola Omotayo on her birthday today September 2.

The singer in his birthday message, stated that he wants to remind his wife of how wonderful she is not only to him, but to everyone around her.

The singer took to his verified Instagram page to celebrate his wife and wrote:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CTTdQV2rzgr/?utm_medium=copy_link

Will she also leave him?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by LordGuru1: 12:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
kissSweet family. Family is everything!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by purples25(f): 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday Lola.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by VEHINTOLAR: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
When you're blessed with a good wife,then everything falls rightly in place for you ! Of all Peter's achievements,marrying this so called "Afonja" lady is the greatest of them all ! Lola is simply a very good wife and a blessing to Peter Okoye.

Happy birthday to you Lola,my pretty "afonja" lady with a very good sense !

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by zedegit: 12:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Up till now,I cannot tell who is Peter or paul,but I can identify Jude because he is bigger in size among the brothers.

Peter has a longer face and often barbs his hair while Paul abi rude boy na anyhow person. He often wears dada.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Lexusgs430: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Make she too no say she want divorce........ cheesy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Pumpumking: 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
revived:
Good Woman

Rubbish woman sir...she have no yansh. That boy despaarate(no oofense) angry
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
skales67:
I said it

Lol.. aswear u no well grin
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by GREATESTPIANIST: 1:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
kendrick93:
Peter and Paul are cheating on their wives.
These guys patronize iG models well well.
If you know u know.
They follow virtually all those ig slayqueens twerking...
I wasn't surprised about Paul divorce..

Was only a matter of time
amebo, who ask you

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by imagrg(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
HBD
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 1:06pm On Sep 02, 2021
Very beautiful woman... Always looking calm, cool, confident and sensible!

God bless her new age!!!

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
zedegit:

Peter has a longer face and often barbs his hair while Paul abi rude boy na anyhow person. He often wears dada.

Peter has always looked well fed, cleaner, and more reserved compared to Paul too!

Paul be looking like who dem dey kpokpo! grin

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Drizzy5001(m): 1:08pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Up till now,I cannot tell who is Peter or paul,but I can identify Jude because he is bigger in size among the brothers.
Peter is the one on low cut, while Paul has Dada.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by zedegit: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Peter has always looked well fed, cleaner, and more reserved compared to Paul too!

Paul be looking like who dem dey kpokpo! grin

wink
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by revived: 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

It's not by yansh bro

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Donedeal1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
Only Wise women build up the homestead.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Myhusband(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
now I understand this Yoruba adage

igi gbigbe a duro tandi nigbami, igi tutu á de ma WO lule

only Yorubas can relate

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
He is bigger because he eats more than his baby brothers grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 1:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
SpatialKing:

Has Psquare reconciled?

They will reconcile when they are good and ready... Seems both still have a lot of growing up to do, especially the one who failed to turn up for his sister-in-law's father's burial, even failed to send condolences (That's really fvcked up).

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by zedegit: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

You sound like MrC0rk

I thought you like dem fair?

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by legba1(m): 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
Laggafin:
Nde ala.. Peter go and bond wit ur broda first who u guys have suceeeded inbreaking his marriage

Narrative is changing... Na dem break Paul marriage now abi Paul and the useless elder brother join hand to kill his joy and home.
Bunch of hypocrites... They want Davido to marry chioma but kick against Peter marrying lola

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Pumpumking: 1:14pm On Sep 02, 2021
revived:

It's not by yansh bro

the woman loooooklikes half cast man coz she have no yansh...I can never date such use less no yansh tings(no oofense) angry
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by advanceDNA: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
The perceived bad egg has remain true to their marriage while the Almighty good ones are struggling with their marriage. Lessons: Never judge a book by its cover.

Which cover....they just hate the woman for no reason...because this cover I’m looking at is fine like hell

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Pumpumking: 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
zedegit:

You sound like MrC0rk

I thought you like dem fair?

Yesssssir I am but yansh is compulsory sir....heavy yansh. See beyansi (no oofense) angry
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Angelfrost(m): 1:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Pumpumking:

Ohhh... So, having a large or protruding derriere is what defines a woman's usefulness?!!

I honestly don't know why a lot of you guys get so bitter when you see a woman happily married and holding her own!

Many of you have problems o!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by effort1: 1:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Laggafin:
Nde ala.. Peter go and bond wit ur broda first who u guys have suceeeded inbreaking his marriage

So, it is now Peter that destroyed Paul's marriage?

You are giving the impression that you Igbo people are very dumb set of people.

11 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by qtguru(m): 1:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
The perceived bad egg has remain true to their marriage while the Almighty good ones are struggling with their marriage. Lessons: Never judge a book by its cover.

You couldn't have said it better
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Maobichek: 1:21pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday Mrs Okoye, more fruitful years to you.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by zinizta: 1:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:

.... Because he is the Jude azz

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) / Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.