Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,745 members, 7,851,559 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:52 PM

Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday (39772 Views)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by witworth(m): 4:12pm On Sep 02, 2021
SmellySperm:
You guys should stop being a pussy and reconcile already
na ur own calamity be dat

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Temysteve(m): 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
The perceived bad egg has remain true to their marriage while the Almighty good ones are struggling with their marriage. Lessons: Never judge a book by its cover.
right from day one I always trust Peter to be the good guy, that Paul and their elder brother are such a snitches.

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Temysteve(m): 4:16pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Up till now,I cannot tell who is Peter or paul,but I can identify Jude because he is bigger in size among the brothers.
big for nothing, egbon wey dey choose side between two broda. He's such a disgrace to their family

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Temysteve(m): 4:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Up till now,I cannot tell who is Peter or paul,but I can identify Jude because he is bigger in size among the brothers.
big for nothing, egbon wey dey choose side between two broda. He's such a disgrace to their family.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
witworth:
na ur own calamity be dat
C'mon sharaaap there! You buttscratcher undecided
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Smooyis(m): 4:20pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday lollipop. Thanks Peter for your maturity and love towards your wife while the heat was on her.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by freshalien: 4:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
skales67:
I said it

Kai! E pain am!

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by flexxyworld(m): 4:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
MasterRahl:
angry

Mr P. Great guy!

One thing I've noticed about him is that he understands the business of music. There's a difference between knowing how to sing, and knowing how to make money from music.

Not Mr p. You see that woman he posted, he was able to identify her worth and not be an ingrate. She literally made p-square. Gave them the platform but those okoye family were trying to be ungrateful but Peter stood his ground and rather left the family cus he was sure Lola will push him to any lenght

7 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by freshalien: 4:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
HellAnus:
Yoruba wicked woman. family destroyer

I can feel your pain. Pele, it would be well with you. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Rorbin: 4:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
The lesson here is, forget what ppl think abt u & always mind ur business & stay on ur lane.
With God,
Hmm! Its works...

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Lekison(m): 4:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
kendrick93:
Peter and Paul are cheating on their wives.
These guys patronize iG models well well.
If you know u know.
They follow virtually all those ig slayqueens twerking...
I wasn't surprised about Paul divorce..

Was only a matter of time
Fact....damn I thought I was the only observing it including Don Jazzy
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by MightyHand(m): 4:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
Contrary to Paul's marriage

True True Life no balance
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by kendrick93(m): 4:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
Lekison:
Fact....damn I thought I was the only observing it including Don Jazzy
Him also....
E be like na the same babes all of them dey run

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by foreveryoung1515(f): 5:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Klass99:

Peter is and has always been better looking than Paul, that's how I identify them.cheesy
so right
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Raph82(m): 6:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onepeople:
Some idiot's that celebrate davido for living chioma are now happy Peter is sticking with lola .tribalism is worst than racism. It turns one into a hypocrite without noticing it.
Chioma's case is different now, she came in for the money, this thing is not rocket science. How can a young lady drop out of school to run after a rich kid and have a child for him out of wedlock? Can u marry such a girl? She has proven to everyone that she has no vision and plan for her future. No one would want to settle down with a dumbskull.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by richie240: 6:54pm On Sep 02, 2021
Bolustical:
Some Igbo bigots told us this lady was the cause of the P'Square split.

Now she is vindicated.
May ur days be long!
They proposed evil for d blood of d innocent, but God disposed judgement on their bigotic heads!
cool

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Onepeople: 7:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Raph82:
Chioma's case is different now, she came in for the money, this thing is not rocket science. How can a young lady drop out of school to run after a rich kid and have a child for him out of wedlock? Can u marry such a girl? She has proven to everyone that she has no vision and plan for her future. No one would want to settle down with a dumbskull.
if only you understand this thing called love, you won't sound like that, chioma is from a rich home maybe you don't know about one,their family might not be as wealthy as davido family.if chioma is a dumbskull according to you ,davido is equally an irresponsible man,lola and Peter marriage is working because both agreed for it's to work. It takes two to tangle.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Onyi22(f): 8:00pm On Sep 02, 2021
zudozz:

How did u find out all these virtues of hers?
By their fruits, we shall know them
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by President99: 8:17pm On Sep 02, 2021
Cool family
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by SURElee(f): 9:28pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:

Peter has low cut and he the Usher Raymond wanna be and Paul aka Rudeboy is the one with dreadlocks that hates Lola Omotayo.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by MrFly(m): 9:38pm On Sep 02, 2021
Thank God u have a wife that will not demand #7.8m upkeep in lawsuit. Savour ur moment while ur enemies are slugging it out in court.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onepeople:
Some idiot's that celebrate davido for living chioma are now happy Peter is sticking with lola .tribalism is worst than racism. It turns one into a hypocrite without noticing it.
Nice try. This doesn't exist. It's the other way round.

The same people dt INSISTED dt Davido must marry chioma are the same ones dt dissed Peter for marrying Lola.

We saw it all online, 'our inlaw', even Davido said in an interview the pressure was too much, dt random Igbo pple would stop him at airports saying HE MUST MARRY CHIOMA. He never said people told him not to marry her. grin

Also we saw how vocal these same people are on any news about Psquare. How they called Lola witch, asked her to leave their brother cos she is poisoning him and destroyed the twins.

These are the hypocrites. And U can still see their comments all over Lola and peters social media and News stories. And also go see the fawning all over #chivido stories.
They even slammed 'ifeanyi' on top the yoruba boys head all over social media. Osun state boy o. His 1st and middle names are David and Adedeji. If na Peters pikin dem slap Yoruba name on top like dt on social media. The insult on Lola no go be here. Dem go say she don wash Peter head finally he don forget where he comes from. Hypocrites!

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Bunmhi(f): 10:55pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday Mama

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by SirBunky85(m): 10:56pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Paul is the one on dread while peter is the one on low cut
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by zudozz: 11:04pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:

By their fruits, we shall know them

How d u know her fruit?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by dealslip(f): 11:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Paul is the one with dreads
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Raph82(m): 11:58pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onepeople:
if only you understand this thing called love, you won't sound like that, chioma is from a rich home maybe you don't know about one,their family might not be as wealthy as davido family, If chioma is a dumbskull according to you ,davido is equally an irresponsible man, lola and Peter marriage is working because both agreed for it's to work
if only you understand this thing called love, you won't sound like that That's a stupid love from a dumbskull, in this 21st century, a lady with vision and promising future will dump her University education to become a third baby mama for a spoilt rich brat? That's not love, chioma is from a rich home maybe you don't know about one,their family might not be as wealthy as davido family, No, she's not from a rich home, at least an averagely rich parents will not keep mute or support their daughter going in that direction, u can't tell me that all these while she's dropped out of school and moved in with Davido the parents knew nothing about it. If chioma is a dumbskull according to you ,davido is equally an irresponsible man, lola and Peter marriage is working because both agreed for it's to work. U can't be comparing Peter to Davido or Lola to Chioma, they're two worlds apart. Davido is a spoilt rich brat, a boy that should still be under his parent's umbrella for training and etiquette, but due to his poor upbringing, lacks those vital trainings on how to live life like a typical responsible African man. Peter on the other hand was properly trained and then retrained himself to be the responsible man that he is today, because he knew where he was coming from and where he's going, he's a man that has good foresight and vision. Same for Lola, she's been a real African woman of vision right from the beginning, she keeps Working on herself everyday to be a perfect and better person and a woman of great asset and value, unlike Chioma who sees nothing good in herself than being a third baby mama, no clear vision of what tommorow holds for her. Was that how Ngozi Okonjo Iweala lived her life?.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Onepeople: 9:01am On Sep 03, 2021
Leaforever:

Nice try. This doesn't exist. It's the other way round.

The same people dt INSISTED dt Davido must marry chioma are the same ones dt dissed Peter for marrying Lola.

We saw it all online, 'our inlaw', even Davido said in an interview the pressure was too much, dt random Igbo pple would stop him at airports saying HE MUST MARRY CHIOMA. He never said people told him not to marry her. grin

Also we saw how vocal these same people are on any news about Psquare. How they called Lola witch, asked her to leave their brother cos she is poisoning him and destroyed the twins.

These are the hypocrites. And U can still see their comments all over Lola and peters social media and News stories. And also go see the fawning all over #chivido stories.
They even slammed 'ifeanyi' on top the yoruba boys head all over social media. Osun state boy o. His 1st and middle names are David and Adedeji. If na Peters pikin dem slap Yoruba name on top like dt on social media. The insult on Lola no go be here. Dem go say she don wash Peter head finally he don forget where he comes from. Hypocrites!
lol ,you funny, this narrative and comparism doesn't add up seriously firstly i personally blame Jude for the breakup of psqure group not the other way round i believe he spareheaded for his selfish gain, the accusations about lola borders on the disunity in their home ,such case did not exist between davido and chioma family, they said lola supposed to be a uniting factor between the two brothers, which i personally share same opinion. On the issue of davido name to his supposed son, in igbo tradition if you have not paid a woman brid price, you don't have right to make claims to the children, evidence between regina Daniel father and his inlaws and Tonto Dike with churchill.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) / Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.