Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,766 members, 7,851,617 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 01:05 AM

Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday (39774 Views)

Coronavirus: Peter Okoye, Wife Lola, Daughter Test Positive & 2 Domestic Staff / Peter Okoye Celebrates His Wife, Lola Omotayo, On Her Birthday / Lola Omotayo On Nathan & Nadia Okoye's 1st Birthday: Never Let Anyone Break You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 1:23pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Up till now,I cannot tell who is Peter or paul,but I can identify Jude because he is bigger in size among the brothers.
The one that look like Usher Raymond is Peter. grin

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by bizzibodi(m): 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy Birthday fine woman!May your days be long!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Tremple8v: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
Not just you oo, same here .
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Jungleluv5: 1:25pm On Sep 02, 2021
kendrick93:
Peter and Paul are cheating on their wives.
These guys patronize iG models well well.
If you know u know.
They follow virtually all those ig slayqueens twerking...
I wasn't surprised about Paul divorce..

Was only a matter of time
Nonsense talk mind your own business Please

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 02, 2021
One is celebrating happy married life, the other na divorce.
So the Afonja wife is a virtuous woman, e better pass the Ikwerre genius.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by porthouse7(f): 1:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:
Up till now,I cannot tell who is Peter or paul,but I can identify Jude because he is bigger in size among the brothers.
same with me and am not bothered to differentiate

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by anambraamaka: 1:29pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy Birthday beautiful lady

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Pumpumking: 1:30pm On Sep 02, 2021
Angelfrost:

Ohhh... So, having a large or protruding derriere is what defines a woman's usefulness?!!

I honestly don't know why a lot of you guys get so bitter when you see a woman happily married and holding her own!

Many of you have problems o!

are u kidddddin me? how can u marry woman wit no yansh? are u gay? its usually gay sign when guys maryy/date woman wit no yansh. any women without yansh lookalike
man..real talk.
That p square boy dyamm desparate mennn coz that woman is use less. aldo I giv him credit coz she lightskin but over all...he desperate & she use less coz no yansh!!(no oofense)
angry
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Ashirioluwa: 1:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
kendrick93:
If you know u know.

How is that your problem?

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by CXLVII: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:

And also the dumbest of the trio

5 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by CXLVII: 1:34pm On Sep 02, 2021
kendrick93:
If you know u know.

Proof or STFU!
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Pwhitelaw(m): 1:41pm On Sep 02, 2021
Joysticks:

Yes and he no too get sense supporting paul instead of settling their rift.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 1:44pm On Sep 02, 2021
qtguru:

You couldn't have said it better
Intertribal marriage is still a problem in Nigeria.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Malawian(m): 1:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by princewarri1985: 1:47pm On Sep 02, 2021
Go girl, enjoy your day, you've been vindicated by God, God don disgrace your enemies them, paul, jude and Anita dey somewhere dey cry now, you are the definition of a perfect woman, and you and peter are both going to grow old together while Anita is busy in America jumping from one dick to another, may God continue to guide and protect your beautiful family, cheers

4 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Onepeople: 1:49pm On Sep 02, 2021
Some idiot's that celebrate davido for living chioma are now happy Peter is sticking with lola .tribalism is worst than racism. It turns one into a hypocrite without noticing it.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by seunfape(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Two quiet souls.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by juman(m): 1:53pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy Birthday to her.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Klass99(f): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
smiley

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Jonathan39: 2:09pm On Sep 02, 2021
You Igbos? Because you are talking to a stranger you don't know his or her ethnicity. You are dumb personified
effort1:

So, it is now Peter that destroyed Paul's marriage?

You are giving the impression that you Igbo people are very dumb set of people.
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 02, 2021
kendrick93:
If you know u know.

Olodo, Peter is not cheating on his wife. It is Paul dt goes around signing half naked girls.

Peter married his DREAM GIRL, she came wt plenty riches too (an oil company smiley). Paul married his University girlfriend, got famous, got access to other women and couldn't keep it in his pants. How many instagram models are as beautiful as Lola? None!!

This is why men should marry who they're head over heels in love wt.

3 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by jaxxy(m): 2:18pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
The perceived bad egg has remain true to their marriage while the Almighty good ones are struggling with their marriage. Lessons: Never judge a book by its cover.

True. Lola is also a supportive wife. I have to give her that. And Peter a reasonable husband.

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by techWriter1: 2:19pm On Sep 02, 2021
Happy birthday to a virtuous woman, a residence contractor n a nurturing mother, Many more decades

2 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 2:31pm On Sep 02, 2021
Ok, just got off on a Delta flight to Atlanta from Lagos with Rude boy seated next to me in Business class.
Guess he's coming to the Atl to beg the wife not to divorce him.
I really didn't have much conservation with him besides, hi hi.
Wish him luck.

Peter looks much better than the Paul guy with all that dread locks and dressing like a teenager with jacket and sweat pants in Naija hot weather.
He needs to shave off that dread and grow up like his twin brother.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by houseontherock: 2:42pm On Sep 02, 2021
Laggafin:
Nde ala.. Peter go and bond wit ur broda first who u guys have suceeeded inbreaking his marriage
How did he break his brother's marriage? Did he force Paul to sleep with the maid? In the words of Mr Macaroni; "are you normal?"

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by qtguru(m): 2:43pm On Sep 02, 2021
Iyaebe:
Intertribal marriage is still a problem in Nigeria.
How is Inter-tribal marriage a problem ? They are not the first inter-tribal couples to marry and they will not be the last, people's problem are bigger than tribe.

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by KingWarri: 3:22pm On Sep 02, 2021
skales67:
I said it

Ya' Head no correct ooooh....

Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Osesliberty(m): 3:27pm On Sep 02, 2021
I thought they said the woman is older than the man but it doesn't seem like that here
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by effort1: 3:32pm On Sep 02, 2021
Jonathan39:
You Igbos? Because you are talking to a stranger you don't know his or her ethnicity. You are dumb personified

Jon Snow, you know nothing
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by zudozz: 3:35pm On Sep 02, 2021
Onyi22:
Happy birthday to a virtuous woman, a home builder n a caring mother, Many more years

How did u find out all these virtues of hers?
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Gfskw: 3:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Really
Re: Peter Okoye Celebrates Wife, Lola Omotayo On Her Birthday by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Ok, just got off on a Delta flight to Atlanta from Lagos with Rude boy seated next to me in Business class.
Guess he's coming to the Atl to beg the wife not to divorce him.
I really didn't have much conservation with him besides, hi hi.
Wish him luck.

Peter looks much better than the Paul guy with all that dread locks and dressing like a teenager with jacket and sweat pants in Naija hot weather.
He needs to shave off that dread and grow up like his twin brother.
Peter and Paul both have houses in Atlanta. Side by side. Both wives always vacation there in the summer.

Anita has moved there permanently now. I don't think he'll chase her away from his house even if they're divorced.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Princess Vitarah Wore Pant & Bra To An To Perform (Photo) / Five Star Music Boss, E-money Takes Children On A Shopping Spree....photos / Regina Daniels Vs Chinyere Wilfred: As Billionaire Wife Comes Late To Movie Set

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.