Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,683 members, 7,837,521 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing (6933 Views)

Tafa Balogun Arrived Court In Handcuffs (Throwback Pic) / Photos: Ex-Police IG, Tafa Balogun Celebrates Wife's 60th Birthday / Adeboye, Redeem Church Leader In N20 Billion Import Waiver Scandal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by hane(m): 3:04pm On May 23, 2011
Abracadabra- the more you look then less you see
Nigeria we hail thee
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by playmode(m): 3:17pm On May 23, 2011
madridguy:

I BELIEVE IT'S RIGHT TIME FOR NIGERIAN TO WAKE-UP. I'M JUST TIRED OF THE WHOLE THING IS THIS COUNTRY.I'M HERE THIS AFTERNOON DON'T KNOW WHAT TO EAT SINCE MORNING AND READING SUCH A SILLY STUFF HERE ABOUT THE MISSING OF SUCH A HUGE AMOUNT OF MONEY.

FOR ME,THE BEST WAY TO STOP ALL THIS IS FOR US TO BE USING SHARIAH LAW IN THIS COUNTRY AND ANYBODY CAUGHT WITH MIS-MANAGEMENT OF $$ SHOULD BE HANG WITH ANY silly COURT ORDER .

I HAVE TO SLEEP SMALL.

Please shariah law is not needed ,they will just corrupt it.What we need is citizens' justice.It is time for Nigerians citizens to assassinate these people.If i have proper funding and strong support i will not hesitate to set up and train a hit squad to take these men out.These just makes my stomach turn and makes me boil with unimaginable anger.I am just fed up of hearing painful news like these.Nigerians are dying in the hospital of curable diseases but some group of people just swallowed N50 billion just like that without fear  cry .These men know that ordinary Nigerians are too soft and have a 'sit down look" attitude,that is why they are robbing the country blind in broad day light.

Ibo-made:

Why the sudden interest by the Federal Law makers?
Could it be because they want an increase in their allowance and want to force the Executive arm of Government to bow to their demand by force?.

This situation will turn to a case of dog-eat-dog.

Shame! Shame!! Shame!!!

Good point you made there.If we are calling for people to take up arms, Nlers will start jumping on my throat saying i like violence too much blah blah blah.

The honest truth is until we kill a few of these cretins ,Nigeria will continue to be looted.Imagine we take out a few corrupt senators sniper style.They won't see it coming.Imagine having 4 to 5 snipers laying siege on the House of assembly and blowing up to 20 brains all over the pavement.Then these modafu8kers will sit the Zap up and maybe rethink their ways.

They cannot do this venezuela or countries where nonsense is not tolerated !  angry

Jerry Rolins of Ghana had to brutally dispose of the corrupt cabals in his country to set the country straight.Now look at Ghana,corruption is at very low levels.

There are so many liberation movements in Nigeria but all they do is blow up pipelines and bomb innocent civilians instead of developing a proper strategy where they STRIKE immense fear in the hearts of these monkeys called politians.

I still maintain my stand and will allways call for the assassination of these lawless politicians,it is the only way out of these madness. ENOUGh is ENOUGH !

They do not understand the language of compassion ,honesty,integrity or discipline ,they only understand the language of intimidation and fear.

You know where they reside ,Lock & Load people and Zap these niggaz Up!!!  angry  angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by Johnpaul2k2(m): 3:26pm On May 23, 2011
blacksta:

Na the breeze of FRESH AIR carry the 50 billion - the thing don land for backyard.

chopulation don bring - abeg guys drinks and food are on me

BETTER THAN BUHARI,CPC AND THEIR KILLINGS
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by WilyWily12: 3:35pm On May 23, 2011
N50 Billion, Yoruba people sabi Thief oooooooooooooooooooooo.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by kholis(m): 3:38pm On May 23, 2011
That is PDP for you. We are very unfortunate to have been badly inflicted by this party since 1999. The problem is not that the money cannot be traced. But the person or group of persons the money is traced to (tracee) equally have detailed dark information about the tracer and his immediate cohorts. Do you remember that an entire ship has lost in this country?

Observers can only give a low whistle of shock at the intricate and interconnectedness of the web of corruption in Nigeria, orchestrated by PDP. My brothers, it is worse than we think. That is why I personally find it difficult to attach credence to the fact that GEJ can fight down corruption in the country ,being a participant member of PDP.  Afterall, he (GEJ) was recently quoted as directing Ajumobi not to probe Alaoo Akala. PDP has clearly been a curse to an endowed country like ours.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by playmode(m): 3:45pm On May 23, 2011
[WilyWily:

N50 Billion, Yoruba people sabi Thief oooooooooooooooooooooo.

Can you please not turn these into a tribalistic thread.A tribalist is as bad as these politicians in case you don't know.They use tribalism to divert our attention from their looting.Get your act together and stop feeding these corrupt cabals' agendas.

For your information Nigeria has 5 major tribes

Yorubas
Igbos
Hausas
Niger Delta
Politicians

The one who loots is the political tribe otherwise known as the corrupt cabals.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by igbsam(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2011
texazzpete:

Our?! Please speak for yourself alone. Others do not share this imbecilic point of view. We pay taxes so we deserve to know where our money goes to.

When you grow up and start paying taxes, you'll feel the same way.
Imbecilic point of view shey! Oh well, keep wondering where the money is, am sure u would still be wondering in your grave after you are long gone and forgotten. This is a country where you ask questions and never gets answer, get dat into ur thic skull. You pay your tax indeed, you dey pay am for ashawo house i guess,
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by Bawss1(m): 4:04pm On May 23, 2011
igbsam:

Imbecilic point of view shey! Oh well, keep wondering where the money is, am sure u would still be wondering in your grave after you are long gone and forgotten. This is a country where you ask questions and never gets answer, get dat into your thic skull. You pay your tax indeed, you dey pay am for ashawo house i guess,

Any need to descend to this level of silliness because you were rebuked? angry
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by bisiaet: 4:10pm On May 23, 2011
N50 Billion, Yoruba people sabi Thief oooooooooooooooooooooo

Please who is this for God sake?? Are you a Nigerian?? I guess No because is Taffa issue something of yesterday? Are we talking a tribal issue here or talking about looting?? Is Ibori a Yoruba man, Kalu a Yoruba man, is El Rufai and other Northerners accused of corruption are Yoruba MAN?, is Iginedon a Yoruba man?. To be honest please grow out of all this sentimental issue and desist from disconnecting yourself from reality is that ok?

Get your act together and move in a right direction where people with logicall argument move to and stop creating tribal sentiment ok.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by LongOne1(m): 4:13pm On May 23, 2011
Na today?
This my country sef, things change but still appear the same cry
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by juman(m): 4:35pm On May 23, 2011
Long One:

Na today?
This my country sef, things change but still appear the same cry

Things are not the same. Nigeria is moving positively. Thanks to God.

Certainly free and fair election will bring good people to power.

PDP government should look for the missing money.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by igbsam(m): 4:45pm On May 23, 2011
Bawss1:

Any need to descend to this level of silliness because you were rebuked? angry
I beg your pardon ? I didn't remember talking 2 u before replying dat quote, abeg waka. Please wait for EFCC to give you the answer about where the money is. You have better things to do with your time.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by chakula: 4:48pm On May 23, 2011
Are u saying al this right from the bottom of your heart or would prefer a joke?

juman:

Things are not the same. Nigeria is moving positively. Thanks to God.

Certainly free and fair election will bring good people to power.

PDP government should look for the missing money.

Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by juman(m): 5:23pm On May 23, 2011
chakula:

Are u saying al this right from the bottom of your heart or would prefer a joke?

Walai, Nigeria is moving positively. Pls study the events.

Unless the opposition fail the people, that may not make the change fast. But still there will be change. Surely.

Last election shows that we have new Nigeria.

Even if PDP and the opposition parties fail the people, the youth will come out with viable party to take over from all of them.

Insha Allah.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by bossinie: 5:55pm On May 23, 2011
Good point you made there.If we are calling for people to take up arms, Nlers will start jumping on my throat saying i like violence too much blah blah blah.

My bros. you just exposed yourself as one of the
ex-militants who dis not return all there weapons of mass destruction.Well i believe the relevant authorities are watching grin
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by bossinie: 5:55pm On May 23, 2011

My bros. you just exposed yourself as one of the vex-militants who dis not return all there weapons of mass destruction.Well i believe the relevant authorities are watching grin
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by bossinie: 5:58pm On May 23, 2011

My bros. you just exposed yourself as one of the vex-militants who dis not return all there weapons of mass destruction.Well i believe the relevant authorities are watching grin
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by fxtopedia(m): 6:08pm On May 23, 2011
CORRUPTION continues even in this mumu FRESH AIR,

Bunch of mumu angry
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by Nobody: 6:12pm On May 23, 2011
Fresh Air!! angry
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by andyanders: 6:13pm On May 23, 2011
95% of public servants are all fraud. Police, no matter how you reform them, must be Nigeria police. You go to the Presidency, fraud. You go to the house of Rep and house of Assemblies in all, are all fraud. So if the house wants to investigate EFCC, their own house stinks. National Assemblies, both Federal and States, stink. If they want to investigate them, they will compromise. They initially stated 20 Billion. Now it is 2billion. They are just selling a dummy to Nigerians so that they can share.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by ypad: 7:12pm On May 23, 2011
Oh God, help us. Many dies in hospital as a result of poor medication, many starve to death, children dies every day because they are malnourished or no money to treat curable disease, many children are out of school hawking for a living, poor sanitation all over the country, bad roads has claim the lives of so many citizen, Nigerians begs for fuel in mist of abundance, no access to water or electricity. no security, they have turn d heart of Nigeria police against the people by paying them very poor, so Nigerian youth are afraid of protest because we know it 'll turn to police verses youth.
Just few people are sitting on the country wealth. Now N20b has gone and more is still going, God, help us!!!
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by dayokanu(m): 7:32pm On May 23, 2011
Ask GEJ's godfather who lives in Ota farms
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by misterh(m): 7:42pm On May 23, 2011
This news makes me wonder if Nigeria can get better? Does this mean that there is aalso corruption in the EFCC? We live in the midst of plenty yet we suffer. Makes me wanna shed tears for a nation that has the potential of being a world power but squandered the opportunity, sad embarassed embarassed sad
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by andyanders: 7:52pm On May 23, 2011
@misterh

You are right. EFCC cannot be clean. They are from the police.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by karlmax2: 8:31pm On May 23, 2011
RIBADU is really BUHARI'S prodigy this was the same way NNPC money got missing under BUHARI during obasanjos military regime now under OBJ civilian regime another self acclaimed saint ribadu 20 billion has vanished into thing air

People calling gej and PDP when the same PDP under yar adua and the same gej they are putting the blame on now wanted to probe ribadu about the money and other corruption charges this same people said it was a witch hunt!!! the ribadu that claimed to be corrupt free ran away into exile

Am waiting for el rufai's case with EFCC that is if he does not run away too!!!!
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by Skii(m): 11:38pm On May 23, 2011
Abeg, lets archive the gist jo

like many other nigerian soap operas, the end of the matter is that the money will not be found

whoever has chopped it has done so and cleaned mouth

you would be surprised sef that Tafa already has his own share from "his" loot
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by yesboss20(m): 7:58am On May 24, 2011
50billion is an incredible sum of money to be adjudged missing. Fortunately in Nigeria, da govt is in on all happenings.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by yesboss20(m): 8:16am On May 24, 2011
Playmode, I second ur motion big-time. We truly need to adopt a drastic method to militate against corruptn. It would definitely send da cold message down da spines of these corrupt & shameless office holders. It is still in use in China and South America. Let us follow da stead people and sentence corruptn to death by hanging.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by bisiaet: 9:07am On May 24, 2011
RIBADU is really BUHARI'S prodigy this was the same way NNPC money got missing under BUHARI during obasanjos military regime now under OBJ civilian regime another self acclaimed saint ribadu 20 billion has vanished into thing air

People calling gej and PDP when the same PDP under yar adua and the same gej they are putting the  blame on now wanted to probe ribadu about the money and other corruption charges this same people said it was a witch hunt!!! the ribadu that claimed to be corrupt free ran away into exile   

Am waiting for el rufai's case with EFCC that is if he does not run away too!!!!

This is one of the most sensible post on this particular thread God bless you.

I can see so many in the house are one sided thinking human. I can not understand why has Obj, Gej has to bear the full blame in this case and the main guy Mr Saint Ribadu who was EFCC Chairman who collected the money and who publicly said the money was deposited in one account and till today he never tell Nigerian where is the account located and no one has ever seen such account till today so is it Gej or Obj that asked him to shield the account? whereas he Ribadu opposes them publicly that he  has nothing to do with them so pls lets call a spade a spade Let Mr Saint Ribadu be arrest and charge to explain and name the account where the money was kept full stop.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by baslone: 10:57am On May 24, 2011
Naija!!!! shocked

Well, if a whole seized Ship(built of steel) can disappear at sea, how much more paper and electronic money.
Re: N20 Billion Recovered From Tafa Balogun Still Missing by otulak(m): 5:24am On May 25, 2011
Why won't it miss. In Naija, NigComSat 1 missed in orbit, Fully loaded Oil tanker missed on sea, FOI Bill missed in Transit (during OBJ tenure), I pray the whole country will not miss one day!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gov.akpabio Vs Frank Okon.court Decides Fate Today / Africans Reacts To Donald Trump's Statement About Black People(photos) / Mum Who Lost Her Son In Lekki Tollgate Shooting Speaks Out(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.