Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Where Are Old Literature Writers? - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Where Are Old Literature Writers? (546 Views)

Ikeogu Oke's Dressing To Collect His N36m NLNG Prize For Literature In Lagos / Wole Soyinka Receiving The Nobel Award For Literature In 1986(throwback Photo) / What's The Best Story You've Ever Read Here On Literature Forum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Are Old Literature Writers? by KingzPen(m): 2:45pm On Sep 02, 2021
Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by armadeo(m): 4:50pm On Sep 02, 2021
They got tired.

Then it was fun now the stress of life is too much to handle.

Unless those who have no choice but to write and cannot help themselves.
Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by rickleye: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yep - Most of the writers were in their late 20 and early 30's .. they are now in mid 40's and early 50's. STress of life .. Those days were amazing David Flo, Larry Sun, Omenuenko, Global Runs ( Samson Akpaka). etc.
Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by armadeo(m): 6:33pm On Sep 02, 2021
I was an avid reader and wrote two tales that were cleaned up in the nairaland attack some years back.

Ishilove
Flow1759.
Theres this guy with an anime kind name can't remember now.
Many others I can't recall.

Flow was insane I used to laugh and laugh.

Ofcourse the wasimi chronicles introduced me to the literature section which I never even knew existed.

Those were the days.

Now stress don catch up
Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by Ishilove: 6:37pm On Sep 02, 2021
armadeo:
I was an avid reader and wrote two tales that were cleaned up in the nairaland attack some years back.

Ishilove
Flow1759.
Theres this guy with an anime kind name can't remember now.
Senbonzakurakageyoshi. Sen B for short smiley

3 Likes

Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by HisGrace0000001(m): 10:57pm On Sep 02, 2021
Yeah.

These guys made me join nairaland.
Unfortunately, most of them have kind of retired.
Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by armadeo(m): 7:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Ishilove:

Senbonzakurakageyoshi. Sen B for short smiley

Wow. That's the moniker.

Used to love his write ups too.

Ma, you sef don tay for here.

2 Likes

Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by Ishilove: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2021
armadeo:

Wow. That's the moniker.

Used to love his write ups too.

Ma, you sef don tay for here.
My oga, na you senior me for here smiley
Re: Where Are Old Literature Writers? by KingzPen(m): 12:30pm On Sep 08, 2021
Pls if you can get those old writers, I am willing to pay them to write again. I am developing a social site for this purpose. Pls kindly reach out to any of them so we can work on some things.

(1) (Reply)

Who Should Win This 50K Business Intervention? Please Help Me To Choose! / Creative Writer Needed!!! / Plagiarism Checker Services Available. Check In NOW!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.