Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,795 members, 7,827,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:39 PM

Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? (36727 Views)

Ladies, What Are The Top 5 Things That Attract You To Guys? / Things That Confuses Ladies About Men's Body / Ten Things That Women Love In A Men But Never Says It Out. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by 190: 3:25pm On May 23, 2011
^yes esp lips that are dried like sahara desert angry
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by ozoemeka(m): 3:34pm On May 23, 2011
shurrup
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by 190: 3:39pm On May 23, 2011
^place your head in a toilet and flush undecided
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Jackieugo(f): 4:09pm On May 23, 2011
Big arms, soft lips, nice smile lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by deotelan(m): 8:29pm On May 23, 2011
I suprised at what all these gurlz are sayin bt at the end of d day they'll sweep all their dream features underground &go 4d worst Monkey wiv fat pocket!

2 Likes

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by chibaby5(f): 8:41pm On May 23, 2011
Those EYES and those LIPS = Take me away kiss
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by deotelan(m): 8:46pm On May 23, 2011
What if the man of yr h.ellish dreams has all yr bleeping features bt is painstakingly poor wuld u still roll wiv him? Answer all u cock su.ckerz pls answer!
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by 190: 8:47pm On May 23, 2011
chi-baby:

Those EYES and those LIPS = Take me away  kiss

Thanks, kiss kiss
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by no1madman(m): 9:01pm On May 23, 2011
chi-baby:

Those EYES and those LIPS = Take me away kiss
Little fuckin wonder,they all fuckin want me. . . .
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Omolola1(f): 9:02pm On May 23, 2011
The chest and arms
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by chibaby5(f): 10:43pm On May 23, 2011
190:

Thanks,  kiss kiss

Hehehh   smiley

no1madman:

Little fuckin wonder,they all fuckin want me. . . .

For your mind  tongue
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by 190: 10:52pm On May 23, 2011
^chi baby how much is your dowry

e cost angry
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Natasha2(f): 10:54pm On May 23, 2011
all parts cheesy
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by livedit(f): 11:09pm On May 23, 2011
I love everything about a man. But if I had to choose what "stands out" most is a fresh clean cut guy. I absolutely love the edged up goat-t that connects along the chin up to the hair line on a man. I think that is so sexy. I don't know if that has a name. Besides that, the "cuts" on the waste line.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by lepasharon(f): 11:41pm On May 23, 2011
the ikebe wat else?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Konjour(m): 12:00am On May 24, 2011
is surprised that the female answers on here are relatively short to a spectacular one i came across on facebook a couple of days ago cuz that one

would fill up a 15 page-textbook. shocked grin
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Pweety4me(f): 1:20am On May 24, 2011
Bum bum tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by delicious1(m): 11:05am On May 24, 2011
Hmmm.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Pethan: 11:24am On May 24, 2011
Notting attract me, its just the money tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by chibaby5(f): 4:56pm On May 24, 2011
190:

^chi baby how much is your dowry

e cost angry

U cnt fit afford it so jus 4get cool
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Tokotaya: 5:04pm On May 24, 2011
Interesting responses. Keep them coming.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 5:15pm On May 24, 2011
Pethan:

Notting attract me, its just the money tongue
I luv your honesty grin

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by tankwa: 6:08pm On May 24, 2011
the content of the swollen pocket

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 24, 2011
rokiatu:

Height, lips, hair, and abs.

People dey talk, you sef con dey talk. You, of all people? Abeg, shut ya mouth. Ugly girl like you get choice? Better settle for the next oompa-loompa looking dude before u hit menopause. Abs ko, nyansh ni.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by BABE3: 8:09pm On May 24, 2011
^^^ OTD, why you being so mean? E no consine me but, I just had to ask---
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 24, 2011
^^ Ol'boy na beef?
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 8:21pm On May 24, 2011
@BABE & J12

Abeg, make una free me. I just spoke my mind. I do not have to justify my opinions.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by BABE3: 12:43am On May 25, 2011
^^ Right! Carry go.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by african1(f): 1:21am On May 25, 2011
Hight~ needs to taller than 6 feet
Skin~ Super duper dark
Eyes~ brown
Teeth~ MUST BE STRAIGHT AND REALLLY WHITE, THis is the most important one. tongue

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 1:24am On May 25, 2011
Babe, pls ignore him. I don't have time for people like that wink

@Topic, infact I forgot to add eyes. Eyes like Hrithik Roshan kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss and a smile like SRK wouldn't hurt cool Build is also very important.
Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Advocator: 1:41am On May 25, 2011
The booty, the hips and the breast. But my number one part is the v-a-g-i-n-a, that cilia like hole, that makes its own sound, that drips with white like substance each time it get aroused, that smooth place where I get to put my Joystick, that place where my kids will one day emerge from, that clitoris that will swallow my sperm without nauseating, that soft hole that I can fist with both hands & immediately go back to its shape, that place where I revolve my gun from 180 degree clockwise and anticlockwise. That is the beauty.

I am not talking about them smelly, unhygienic waste holes, nope!

1 Like

Re: Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You? by Nobody: 1:47am On May 25, 2011
LOL

Thought the title was

"Girls, What Part Of A Men's Body Attract You?" cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How School Boys Used To Write Letters To Girls In The 80s And 90s.. / You Love Someone So Much, But You Have To Let Him/Her Go! / She Broke My Heart Then But Now I Have Her Progress At My Reach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.