Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman (6369 Views)

Datti Baba-Ahmed: Supreme Court Didn’t Affirm Tinubu As Winner / Woman Appears In Delta Court, Begs Gov Sanwo-Olu To Acknowledge Her Child As His / Appeal Court Didn’t Tamper With APC Primaries In Zamfara - Gov Yari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by Hier(m): 6:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Covid-19 is the newest form of mental slavery

Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by zlantanfan: 6:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Terrence99:
That funny-looking Buni with his standing ears. I don't know why people with big ears never hear word. I wonder if he has rest of mind because any court can declare his position illegal and there is nothing his almajiri legal adviser can do.

I love his tenacity tho, it is the spice what will make his fall sweeter.
laws don't work to a Northerner especially when the powers that be support him
Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by Jostoman: 7:08am On Sep 03, 2021
5ThChild:

G-string
grin
Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by Jostoman: 7:09am On Sep 03, 2021
weyreypey:
Who else didn't read the nonsense epistle?
me

1 Like

Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by hotseat: 7:51am On Sep 03, 2021
If the Antagonistic Party of Criminals (APC) fails to read the writing on the wall, it might be too late before they realised it!

Buni, abi Boma, should know that a caretaker committee is like a casual worker who could be dismissed at the drop of a hat.

He may apply all the delay tactics in the books, but for how long?

Satan, sorry Bumi, pack your load and go!

This movie dey sweet me gan!
Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by duro4chang(m): 8:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Time will surely tell. That reminds me of what happened in Zamfara and Rivers states in 2019. Well, itbis good all the evil parties got scattered n
Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by ThatFairGuy1: 7:18pm On Sep 03, 2021
Syber Scammers are also Failed citizens who adds to the woe of Nigeria.

Maybe you don't know. In essence, change your ways
OmovuduTheBeast:
Failed country
Re: Delta Court Didn’t Stop Buni As APC Chairman by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:38pm On Sep 03, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
Syber Scammers are also Failed citizens who adds to the woe of Nigeria.

Maybe you don't know. In essence, change your ways

SHUT UP!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

No Evidence Yet To Prosecute Lawan – Police / Trump's Destruction Of Democratic Values / FG Spends ₦5 Billion To Feed 228,046 Children In Gombe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.