Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (56281 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2021
maynia:

And what exactly will social media do for her?

We will find out in the coming days….

It is a rant.

No everyone can keep everything bottled up.

Women are always advised to keep their marital problems to themselves, no one to talk to, no outlet to let out steam.

Na the cause you dey see so.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Basicend: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

Who are you too? If what she did is right in your eyes then I know your type. Nonsense.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by astOorR(m): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2021
ebuclassic18:
Oga keep quiet if u understand the kind of pressure that woman is into u won't be making this noise

My friend, bringing your family issues to social media and not look for the elders or counselors for possible solution is madness. Zubby is right

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Beloved3:

How old are you?

Everyone wanted to marry Tuface whether he had changed or not. He was hot cake at that time. African Queen song crooner.

It was a race to win his heart by ladies. Annie won a trophy by winning his heart to marriage. She married him with full knowledge of his flaws.

Who are the everyone?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kingcalls: 9:41am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

So if you cheat, your wife should throw you away cause you're beyond reception. Abi?

Or she should throw you away cause you will never change?

Abi?

How can a man that has 5 kids from different woman change for goodness sake.... just like davido and wizkid ....marry them and ud face this same wahala... its pure logic... tomorrow, Regina go come de tell us story ...Regina own still de come , just watch...this is because una no wan accept logical situations.... women just wanna eat their cake and hv it which is impossible

8 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Davash222:

Hope you know Annie was a casted nollywood runs girl before 2face helped promote her from baby mama to wife

Casted runs girls, promiscuous man, but she still stayed with him. It should count for something.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by lexy2014: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:
Nice one from this correct gees

Annie just dey chop knock left and right... Nonsense selfish woman..

How's she nonesense and selfish? When she married tuface despite his philandering, wasn't she nonesense and selfish? D tuface who was sleeping around and cheating on her, he is holy and selfless right?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Shedrack777: 9:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

I don't think so.

I've seen alcoholics stop taking alcohol, I've seen junkies stop using, I've seen womanizers say good bye to that life, I've seen thieves stop stealing.

Only a person who isn't willing to change will keep his spots.
change comes with time and dedication, not just because you want to. especially something you're addicted to. you expect 2face to change just because he want to. it's not yet time for him to stop womanizin because he's addicted and she knows so before marryin him

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by lolu2019: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Only me-tuface.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by goshen26: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become devil's due to irreligious society

I have said I won't abuse anyone today, but u decided to ask me to do so

Don't forget Hisbah restraining you poor in the north, but smiling at the rich even they do more crimes than the poor
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

It is a rant.

No everyone can keep everything bottled up.

Women are always advised to keep their marital problems to themselves, no one to talk to, no outlet to let out steam.

Na the cause you dey see so.

It’s foolishness.
If you want to rant something that personal you do it to someone you know not on social media to strangers.

And how many of your family rants have you posted online?

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

How can a man that has 5 kids from different woman change for goodness sake.... just like davido and wizkid ....marry them and ud face this same wahala... its pure logic... tomorrow, Regina go come de tell us story ...Regina own still de come , just watch...this is because una no wan accept logical situations.... women just wanna eat their cake and hv it which is impossible

It is a matter of choice. Choice to change.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Who are the everyone?

Here are Tuface's exact words below. He had choices. He chose Anita and she had full knowledge of his flaws but married him.

"After I made it big as a musician and started misbehaving and controversies almost destroyed my career, she would go down on her knees and pray to God to show me the way and give me victory over my enemies."

“I did not choose who had more to offer me, I chose Annie because she offered me her all when we had very little,”

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by richmanrichard: 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Women have suffer in the hands of these ibo men oo.
Honestly if she is voicing out now, that means she has bottled it for a very long time. Especially since she has never done this before since they have been married.
mpama! tuface is not igbo olodo!
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:45am On Sep 03, 2021
maynia:

It’s foolishness.
If you want to rant something that personal you do it to someone you know not on social media to strangers.

And how many of your family rants have you posted online?

Hmmnn. Someone you know? What if that's not enough?

Marital issues can make a quiet woman a beast over night, e go come make you wonder wetin dey happen.

May God not let us see something like that o.

E no funny. Why do you think some couple's quarrel and the entire neighborhood hears their quarrel?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by sanmikorede(m): 9:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

This young man (Zubby) whether married or not is very right. I have been married for 15yrs. A wise woman will never scold her husband on social media. What will she stand to gain?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Firstcitizen: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2021
HelloWriter:
Any woman who became a baby mama to a wealthy celebrity is a gold-digging olosho no matter how you try to package her. She can never be a good wife 'material'. So, Annie's behavior is no surprise.

@HelloWriter says so.

Adultery in the South is the result of an irreligious society bah? And endless mindless killings in the North and in the South by Northerners is the result of what? Religious society?

No mind the ODE
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Basicend: 9:46am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Person wey never keep woman for house dey dish advice on top person marital problem.

Woman wey probably get hope say community prick go change, probably fine dey endure many things for the hands of husband family wey no like her.

All these years, we never heard anything about her marital problems, the one time she had enough and lost it, one torzo is insulting her that she lacks home training.

Issokay.

Hmm, she seems a reserved kind of.lady thou.

But she also knew before marriage the tuface has many heavy promiscuity issues and yet she put her head into it.

Except he becomes born again or something how does she expect him to change?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Hmmnn. Someone you know? What if that's not enough?

Marital issues can make a quiet woman a beast over night, e go come make you wonder wetin dey happen.

May God not let us see something like that o.

E no funny. Why do you think some couple's quarrel and the entire neighborhood hears their quarrel?

If ranting to someone you know is not enough.
it’s now strangers that will be enough?

Yeah and you know where beast stay? In the forest

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Teejay13(m): 9:48am On Sep 03, 2021
ABUJA DEAL!

HP ELITEBOOK FOLIO NOTEBOOK PC

MODEL: 9470M
14INCH
500GB
4GB
INTEL CORE I5
KEYBOARD LIGHT
WIFI
WEBCAM
HDMI
USB 3.0
FINGERPRINT
WINDOW 10 PRO
BATTERY: 4 hours
ABUJA

PRICE IS FIRM
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kingcalls: 9:48am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

It is a matter of choice. Choice to change.

Even if a man person changes which is veryyyyyyyy difficult, u cant change the Situation on ground caused by the persons previous attitude.....its either u buckle up and face it ,or u dont get entangled..... if 2face was washed up like blackface, u think say Annie for still dey or get belle for am??

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by GhostWisperer: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
only a dimwitted, befuddled, WHOREibly trained woman with no pretence of intellect will type this.

Shame on you, côck-craver and the 32 other vulva-itching drabs who liked your OLOSHOus post.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Promzy99: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

A woman who has never brought a family issues to social media suddenly does so and all of a sudden, she lacks home training and the sin of the man is forgotten?

Abi?
It is in the midst of d storm that a gud nd strong ship is known... No matter how bahd it may have gone, she shouldn't have come out publicly, even to d extend of calling out d family members of 2face. The truth is, in marriage, if d woman is nt in gud terms wit other members of her husband's family, then dat woman must be doing sumtin wrong. Everybdy cnt be against her at a time. To show how humble n gentle 2face is, he is yet to make any public comment. Yet annie is still dropin more bombs against d family.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Egein(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society

Fo.ol. Tuface is from Benue. Is that the South?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by SURElee(f): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

Whether he is married or not, doesn't stop him from being right about calling out her husband on social media.

He was right when he said social media is market place. She just ended up making a mockery about herself and her family, how is social media going to help her fix her home? Social media will only be entertained as they dredge up more mud as they fight as a family with no shame.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by ComedianzazaB(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
This house of victory will always protect their gender do matter how wrong they are. Shame on you

Romanoff:

A woman who has never brought a family issues to social media suddenly does so and all of a sudden, she lacks home training and the sin of the man is forgotten?

Abi?

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by zicoraads: 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Person wey never keep woman for house dey dish advice on top person marital problem.

Woman wey probably get hope say community prick go change, probably fine dey endure many things for the hands of husband family wey no like her.

All these years, we never heard anything about her marital problems, the one time she had enough and lost it, one torzo is insulting her that she lacks home training.

Issokay.
But, be true to yourself, what advice is she hoping to gain via social media?

I think she shouldn't have married him. The red flags were all there: multiple kids with women, family against the marriage. And I also think she has a right to divorce him too.

But what will social media tell her that her family, friends and close acquaintances can't? Are they not best suited to advice?

See the contrast with Paul PSquare's wife. Filed court papers and no single mention of why or what led to the need to divorce. What is Annie hoping for by bringing her marital issues to social media?

I like her. I like 2Face. But I am tempted to think she isn't a good person after all.

5 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Jeezuzpick(m): 9:49am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

Abi o!

What's his own?

This is marriage between two adults.

It's a private matter, not a national discourse.

Of course, this goes to show that these our "celebrities" are less mature than the average Joe and Jane on the street.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by tarboshi(m): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
His post read: "Any woman that calls you on out on social media is a wrong woman no matter what because a God fearing woman with home training will understand that this space is just like market square.”

Bookmark this if you want to succeed in marriage and relationship in this 21 century.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Kingcalls:

Even if a man person changes which is veryyyyyyyy difficult, u cant change the Situation on ground caused by the persons previous attitude.....its either u buckle up and face it ,or u dont get entangled..... if 2face was washed up like blackface, u think say Annie for still dey or get belle for am??

The situation on ground is a reality that can be dealt with. And she was dealing with it fine, people even admired her for how she managed the reality.

Till the man started with his old ways again.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by wany(f): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
Beloved3:

Here are Tuface's exact words below. He had choices. He chose Anita and she had full knowledge of his flaws but married him.

If this is true then she deserve better undecided
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:50am On Sep 03, 2021
zicoraads:

But, be true to yourself, what advice is she hoping to gain via social media?

I think she shouldn't have married him. The red flags were all there: multiple kids with women, family against the marriage. And I also think she has a right to divorce him too.

But what will social media tell her that her family, friends and close acquaintances can't? Are they not best suited to advice?

See the contrast with Paul PSquare's wife. Filed court papers and no single mention of why or what led to the need to divorce. What is Annie hoping for by bringing her marital issues to social media?

I like her. I like 2Face. But I am tempted to think she isn't a good person after all.

She has never done this before, this is probably bottled up issues.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.