Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,163 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:32 PM

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (56277 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:09am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society
"Men can't control themselves while women have turned to devils" you're funny.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Femeto: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2021
AprokoGirl:

Source: https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/03/you-lack-home-training-zubby-michael-chides-annie-idibia/
Mad man. But you can abuse naira in the market square. You get home training? Na wetin dey burn am for body she open out.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Tedpgrass: 10:10am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

I believe she probably thought he had changed before marrying him.

I don't think a woman will willingly open her eyes and marry a man like that who is unwilling to change.

Access to wealth, power and influence is a powerful aphrodisiac....

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Tedpgrass:

Access to wealth, power and influence are powerful aphrodisiacs....

If that was the case, she wouldn't be ranting. There are many girls who won't mind crying in Rolls Royce and Bentley's. There has to be feelings involved if she's ranting like this.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Executer: 10:12am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

A woman who has never brought a family issues to social media suddenly does so and all of a sudden, she lacks home training and the sin of the man is forgotten?

Abi?
What does she now hope to achieve by spreading their dirty linens in public; reconciliation?
A foolish act is a foolish act
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 10:13am On Sep 03, 2021
Executer:

What does she now hope to achieve by spreading their dirty linens in public; reconciliation?
A foolish act is a foolish act

It's not to achieve anything, it's just a rant. To let out steam due to bottled up issues.

Average people too rant on social media, their own is "keep me anonymous" or they create new account on Nairaland to vent so we won't know it's them.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Humanoid01(m): 10:14am On Sep 03, 2021
Manigie:
Aunt, it doesn't take being married to know " it is wrong for any man or woman or to come out on air to discuss her marital problems". Get pass the messenger and dwell on the message
I love you bros, no homo!
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by EndBuhariNow(m): 10:15am On Sep 03, 2021
Even efulefu wey never marry dey give relationship advice ... hotpoo
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Promzy99: 10:16am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Family wey no like her, who she go tell?

Her mum that the family is already accusing if using Juju, what can her family do?

Thats exactly my point. How bahd is she, dat every family is against her? Lets be unbias nd analyse dis issue. If I shud read meanin 4rm her recent post whr shes accusin d broda for tryin 2 suck her husband dry, it means Annie is either being too proctective, jealous or greedy on her husbands wealth. Thats why she's havin problem with d husband's relationship with d baby mamas. She wants to be all alone with 2face. But hw possible cn dt be?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Tedpgrass: 10:17am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

If that was the case, she wouldn't be ranting. There are many girls who won't mind crying in Rolls Royce and Bentley's. There has to be feelings involved if she's ranting like this.

There's a breaking point.. She's reached hers

That's the twist in the plot, most goldiggas forget
Then they cry wolf or foul play, mostly to earn public pity and then support.

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2021
Promzy99:
Thats exactly my point. How bahd is she, dat every family is against her? Lets be unbias nd analyse dis issue. If I shud read meanin 4rm her recent post whr shes accusin d broda for tryin 2 suck her husband dry, it means Annie is either being too proctective, jealous or greedy on her husbands wealth. Thats why she's havin problem with d husband's relationship with d baby mamas. She wants to be all alone with 2face. But hw possible cn dt be?

Bros, I pray you don't experience something like that or that none of your sister goes through it. It is very possible.

I have a friend whose husband's family hates her so much, they show it at every chance they get cause their son didn't marry who they like.

The day her husband heard his mother cursing his wife when she came for Omugwo, the next day, the husband sent his mum back to Lagos.

The next child they had, he didn't even call his mum to come, it was his wife's mum he called to come for Omugwo.

That my friend dey see shege for her inlaws hand. Even the youngest sister in law wey no old pass her own sister.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by yankison(m): 10:20am On Sep 03, 2021
KmniAutos:
Very Sharp neatly used bought brand new

HP Pavilion X360

CORE I7!

16 GIG RAM!

1 TERABYTE!

Condition: battery replacement,cos of this it's going for 270k

New one is 460-500k

What are you waiting for?,time for some upgrades

Call or what.saP.p 0816.914 78.84
Thanks

But it doesnt even have a fingerprint sensor
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Trentee4eva: 10:21am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training
Social media has never solved anybody’s problem. It's not right to bring your family problems on social media. I agree with Zubby on this.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by chriscrosss(m): 10:22am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training
..that guy just said the truth..if you dont like it..kiss your ass
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by koyyess: 10:23am On Sep 03, 2021
I have alwaysed known this actor is an 1diot just by the way he looks.

Beast

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by PrinceMajestic: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society
yeye smelling hijab ashawoh. Shut up before your rotten pussy starts smelling here because we all know that you are a northern muslim bitch that isn't wearing pant right now
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Ogonna98: 10:24am On Sep 03, 2021
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by adeskee(m): 10:25am On Sep 03, 2021
iamyemiakins:
Zubby no suppose shook mouth enter this matter, she was wrong on that though but it might have gotten to an extreme point for her where she felt social media is her only rescue point.

Food don land for NwaAmaikpe grin

Social media has never been nd will never be a rescue point for a Marital issues.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 10:26am On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:
A won idiots ti dey, when she was taking nonsense silently, nobody looked at her side o, she's tired of being silent and taken for a fool, they've started showing their ugly face, rubbish.

Madam, how do you know she's been taking nonsense silently?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Promzy99: 10:30am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

Bros, I pray you don't experience something like that or that none of your sister goes through it. It is very possible.

I have a friend whose husband's family hates her so much, they show it at every chance they get cause their son didn't marry who they like.

The day her husband heard his mother cursing his wife when she came for Omugwo, the next day, the husband sent his mum back to Lagos.

The next child they had, he didn't even call his mum to come, it was his wife's mum he called to come for Omugwo.

That my friend dey see shege for her inlaws hand. Even the youngest sister in law wey no old pass her own sister.
I assume u r truly a female nd lemme drop dis piece wit u. D very day u say "yes I Do" to him, u r nt jst sayin it to him alone bt to everybdy who's part of his family. Take it or leave it. And if u eventually turn a man against his people, dat marriage wil neva knw peace. And if d man eventualy dies leavin u behind, hmm Dats d end
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by JovialJune(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Madam, how do you know she's been taking nonsense silently?

How do you know she has not been taking nonsense silently? Or you think all these came out of nowhere?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 10:32am On Sep 03, 2021
Promzy99:
I assume u r truly a female nd lemme drop dis piece wit u. D very day u say "yes I Do" to him, u r nt jst sayin it to him alone bt to everybdy who's part of his family. Take it or leave it. And if u eventually turn a man against his people, dat marriage wil neva knw peace. And if d man eventualy dies leavin u behind, hmm Dats d end

She didn't need to turn the man against his people, I guess he just needed his immediate peace of mind.

She was always taking the insults and curses from her husband's mum without saying a word to her husband, till he walked in on his mum cursing his wife and her family.

The man chose the peace of mind he'd love with for the rest of his life. Shey na una dey say family will never leave you?

Her story is that which I never wish on anyone.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Taiofil(m): 10:33am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

excuse me pls, Any woman who reports her husband on social media is a fool.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Pimine: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

A woman who has never brought a family issues to social media suddenly does so and all of a sudden, she lacks home training and the sin of the man is forgotten?

Abi?
Aswearugaaad

What she did was egregious, romanoff. It's unforgivable! By the way, there's no proof he had sex with said woman; he only spent the night. Baba may have been too tired to crash someplace else hence the need to stay the night.

Ask yourself can this matter be resolved online bayi? Tempers are now flaring and everything's spiraling out of control. Anyway, I'm not 2baba's advocate so...
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Slickest(m): 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
All ya aproko online, that's what you all like, people's downfall, so you have gist to carry around and talk like you know all. Zubby is right she lacks home training, bringing private matters in front ppl like u...
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2021
JovialJune:

How do you know she has not been taking nonsense silently? Or you think all these came out of nowhere?

I never made any claims.... you're the one making claims simply because you're biased to support her because she's a woman. Don't be quick to support what you really have limited knowledge about simply because of your emotional biases, I understand that being a woman makes one more emotional than logical but just try to understand issues first before taking a stand on it.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Thesaint141(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few month's back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner as Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court, but how Annie schemed Pero out to become Tuface's legal wife.

If you thought Hanty Lol lipsrsealed was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage, he can't and won't say half of what he's seen in Annie's hands. He's only been saving face for the dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Okafor's law will remain till the end of time,
Some ties can never be broken. Some people come into your life and touch it in a way no one else ever will.
You can ask FFK's first wife who he forever gushes over.

So it is utmostly absurd for a woman to think that her kpekus or her almost-obese daughters are strong enough to break the bond of a couple with three kids together before her union.

Before Annie starts laying claim on Innocent's preek, she should at least give him a male child. We are Africans; so traditionally, Pero has greater rights.

Till then, she should zip up her mouth and stick to interfering with her brother's relationship.

Baba, welcome Back from hibernation.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 10:39am On Sep 03, 2021
Pimine:

Aswearugaaad

What she did was egregious, romanoff. It's unforgivable! By the way, there's no proof he had sex with said woman; he only spent the night. Baba may have been too tired to crash someplace else hence the need to stay the night.

Ask yourself can this matter be resolved online bayi? Tempers are now flaring and everything's spiraling out of control. Anyway, I'm not 2baba's advocate so...

It certainly can't be solved online but I've realized when people come online like this, na copy wey done over full dey cause am.

Bottled up unresolved issues.

They don't do it to get solution but to let out some steam
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

Auntie Annie is 100% wrong to call Tuface out on social media. Nobody needs to be married to understand that.

She knew Tuface has multiple women before she agreed to marry him. She knows he's a highly successful entertainer and it will be literally impossible to keep him away from other women.

She was a nobody before Tuface chose her out of millions of wealthy and successful women and married her and elevated her to wealth and connections.

If she's tired of Tuface womanizing she should simply walk out of the marriage like Paul Okoye's wife did without drama. She has enough money and connections to sustain her for 10 lifetimes. Its that easy.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by MacANDIES: 10:43am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

She lacks home training but you're worse than her. No training both home and outside is missing in your life.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by FORWARDEVERLY: 10:46am On Sep 03, 2021
lexy2014:

How's she nonesense and selfish? When she married tuface despite his philandering, wasn't she nonesense and selfish? D tuface who was sleeping around and cheating on her, he is holy and selfless right?

Was she forced to marry him??
Make she shift abegg.
It is men that are doing women a favour by marrying them not vice versa.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by lexy2014: 10:48am On Sep 03, 2021
FORWARDEVERLY:

Was she forced to marry him??
Make she shift abegg.
It is men that are doing women a favour by marrying them not vice versa.

U haven't answered my questions:

How's she nonesense and selfish? When she married tuface despite his philandering, wasn't she nonesense and selfish? D tuface who was sleeping around and cheating on her, he is holy and selfless right?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo) / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.