Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,485 members, 7,826,832 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 09:15 PM

Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media (56282 Views)

Pero Adeniyi Sues Annie Idibia For ₦500 Million / BBNaija's Nengi Meets 2baba On Set Of Annie Idibia’s TV Series (Video) / Dbanj, 2baba On Baecation With Wives In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Chudifab(m): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Don't make bitcoin mistake check my signature for more
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Nobody: 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Well its unfair to say 2 face brother suck him dry?
No its Annie and the 40 hoes who are sucking the dude dry, financially and physically.
The dude looks emanciated , his brother is right, all is not well with 2 face.
He had better stop humping. A mans dick can't stand forever , but a hoes kpekus can suck eternally.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:51am On Sep 03, 2021
Promzy99:
It is in the midst of d storm that a gud nd strong ship is known... No matter how bahd it may have gone, she shouldn't have come out publicly, even to d extend of calling out d family members of 2face. The truth is, in marriage, if d woman is nt in gud terms wit other members of her husband's family, then dat woman must be doing sumtin wrong. Everybdy cnt be against her at a time. To show how humble n gentle 2face is, he is yet to make any public comment. Yet annie is still dropin more bombs against d family.

Family wey no like her, who she go tell?

Her mum that the family is already accusing if using Juju, what can her family do?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by chatinent: 9:52am On Sep 03, 2021
So she should keep quiet?

Haven't all their lives been on social media?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Roma10: 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

A woman who has never brought a family issues to social media suddenly does so and all of a sudden, she lacks home training and the sin of the man is forgotten?

Abi?
And who is without sin
If you really knows it all
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by moneyissweet(m): 9:53am On Sep 03, 2021
Another asshole

Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?
What does he know about marriage
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kingcalls: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

The situation on ground is a reality that can be dealt with. And she was dealing with it fine, people even admired her for how she managed the reality.

Till the man started with his old ways again.

I gave u an example about a man getting married to ashawo .... look , the reason men avoid getting married to oloshos is because they know humans hardlyyyyyyy change , thats cos men are logical i nature ....so they avoid it totally.... how many men hv u seen marrying baby mamas?? Thats cos men know that they will always b a connection between father and mother , so they avoid it totally, thats being logical

6 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by mightyhaze: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society
All these worse than banditry,terrorism and cow humping?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by zicoraads: 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

She has never done this before, this is probably bottled up issues.
Doesn't still make it right bringing it to a mob who will never solve your problem.

If what she said about 2Face is true, which I think is, then he is wrong. But are you surprised that 2Face is probably still sleeping with his baby mama of 3 kids? The shock to me would be that he isn't sleeping with her.

But Annie is wrong. There are other forms of catharsis. This wasn't one of those.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:54am On Sep 03, 2021
Roma10:

And who is without sin
If you really knows it all

I'm just saying we shouldn't forget the real issue on ground instead of casting the woman. Everybody done leave the matter wey dey ground dey victimize the woman.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by richmanrichard: 9:55am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:
Person wey never keep woman for house dey dish advice on top person marital problem.

Woman wey probably get hope say community prick go change, probably fine dey endure many things for the hands of husband family wey no like her.

All these years, we never heard anything about her marital problems, the one time she had enough and lost it, one torzo is insulting her that she lacks home training.

Issokay.
so y'd post your family problems online even if your husband was in d wrong? make una dey check wella o.

4 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:55am On Sep 03, 2021
zicoraads:

Doesn't still make it right bringing it to a mob who will never solve your problem.

If what she said about 2Face is true, which I think is, then he is wrong. But are you surprised that 2Face is probably still sleeping with his baby mama of 3 kids? The shock to me would be that he isn't sleeping with her.

But Annie is wrong. There are other forms of catharsis. This wasn't one of those.

This rant is not cause she thinks it will solve her problems. It is what it is, a rant.

Rants are just a way of letting out steam.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by descarado: 9:56am On Sep 03, 2021
Tuface and wife Don divorce or what?

Naija, one day one trouble.

E no concern me. When they started I wasn't there.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kelvin30286063(m): 9:56am On Sep 03, 2021
richmanrichard:
mpama! tuface is not igbo olodo!
Just said my own. Don't call me names. Just waka pass if you don't want to be unfortunate in life
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 9:57am On Sep 03, 2021
richmanrichard:
so y'd post your family problems online even if your husband was in d wrong? make una dey check wella o.

How did I say that?

I said the woman is ranting. Couple of issues could have led to her choosing this avenue.

I am not going through what she is going through and I didn't marry the kind of man she did. I also don't pray to go through what she's going through.

But her situation is already messy, I don't think anyone should tell her how to rant. Na she dey go through the problem, na she know how e dey pain her.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Josewhite: 9:57am On Sep 03, 2021
Even your enemy can give you advice because
God can not come down to advice you is either He use something or someone to. Don't be misled.
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by tallerSSS: 9:58am On Sep 03, 2021
This tuface of a person self.. I been de wonder how him take de deal with all these him women. Even when he was already having two baby mamas, he still comes to club with two beautiful girls sitting with him side by side. I have met him couple of times in Lagos clubs."The place" especially in ikeja.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by BeardedMeat(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2021
KillMNKnow:
Feminist movement and adultery in the South is gaining momentum every hour. Marriage without God is doomed to fail. The men can't control themselves because of Alcohol and Babylon settings while the women have become Devils due to irreligious society
Go and tell that to Yusuf and his bride who not only served alcohol at their wedding, but also gyrated to soapy dance tunes.

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by usedcardealerph(m): 9:59am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few month's back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner as Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court, but how Annie schemed Pero out to become Tuface's legal wife.

If you thought Hanty Lol lipsrsealed was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage and was only saving face for the dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Okafor's law will remain till the end of time,
Some ties can never be broken. Some people come into your life and touch it in a way no one else ever will.
You can ask FFK's first wife who he forever gushes over.

So it is utmostly absurd for a woman to think that her kpekus or her almost-obese daughters are strong enough to break the bond of a couple with three kids together before her.

Before Annie starts laying claim on Innocent's preek, she should at least give him a male child. We are Africans; so traditionally, Pero has greater rights.

Till then, she should zip up her mouth and stick to interfering with her brother's relationship.

Brother NwaAmaikpe, I gave the 67th like and the 6th share....Call it Deja vú grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by mightyhaze: 9:59am On Sep 03, 2021
Wetin this one know say him dey talk?
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by 247orile: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Zubby mind your business..
Is it your family problem
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by richmanrichard: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:

Just said my own. Don't call me names. Just waka pass if you don't want to be unfortunate in life
then avoid IGBO because am one.And you still ended up saying rubbish. public forum is not meant 4 ppl like you because, it makes you more stupid.See how you just disgraced your lineage by calling 2face an igbo 'breaking women's heart' just to paint igbos black.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Armour86: 10:00am On Sep 03, 2021
When you take your issues from a private space into a public space it becomes a public matter hence you given the public the right to interfere. Zubby has no-fault.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by 9japride(m): 10:02am On Sep 03, 2021
Emotions has a way of messing one's thinking faculty. Maybe those supporting Annie should bring their family issues to the public let's all discuss it too. Funny people.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by richmanrichard: 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Romanoff:

How did I say that?

I said the woman is ranting. Couple of issues could have led to her choosing this avenue.

I am not going through what she is going through and I didn't marry the kind of man she did. I also don't pray to go through what she's going through.

But her situation is already messy, I don't think anyone should tell her how to rant. Na she dey go through the problem, na she know how e dey pain her.
4get.no matter what is going on; i wud never subscribe to all these social media stunts.Even i wud not do that.It can never add any thing good.

3 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by HBB1(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Kelvin30286063 post=105443763]Women have suffer in the hands of these ibo men oo.
Honestly if she is voicing out now, that means she has bottled it for a very long time. Especially since she has never done this before since they have been

undecided
Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by HBB1(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
Kelvin30286063:
Women have suffer in the hands of these ibo men oo.
Honestly if she is voicing out now, that means she has bottled it for a very long time. Especially since she has never done this before since they have been married.

Is Tuface Ibo?

Which kain foolish talk is this?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by thinkmoney(m): 10:04am On Sep 03, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I just came out of hibernation now the cat is finally out of the bag. I gave clues in my last post on this couple just a few month's back.

Annie Idibia is evil and the greatest female manipulator ever to exist in the Nigerian Celebrity sphere.
One of the biggest upsets in recent times is not the declaration of the 3rd place winner as Governor of Imo State by the Supreme Court, but how Annie schemed Pero out to become Tuface's legal wife.

If you thought Hanty Lol lipsrsealed was bad, Annie is the worst.

Tuface has been in bondage and was only saving face for the dirty illiterate who felt she could challenge the potency of Okafor's law.

Okafor's law will remain till the end of time,
Some ties can never be broken. Some people come into your life and touch it in a way no one else ever will.
You can ask FFK's first wife who he forever gushes over.

So it is utmostly absurd for a woman to think that her kpekus or her almost-obese daughters are strong enough to break the bond of a couple with three kids together before her.

Before Annie starts laying claim on Innocent's preek, she should at least give him a male child. We are Africans; so traditionally, Pero has greater rights.

Till then, she should zip up her mouth and stick to interfering with her brother's relationship.
You are a retrogressive wannabe. You are frozen in time in some backward traditions.
From every knowledge, Annie has been the main girl of Tuface from the very beginning, the lady he was fronting. The fact that Pero got pregnant first for Tuface doesnt make her the first wife, or wife even. She might be the real intruder and manipulator.
And what can be more alarming in ur insinuation more than ur inference that Annie doesn't have some right because she doesn't have a male child yet! How backward can one be?!
We have our cultures and traditions, fine. But everything goes through change. In the light of the available knowledge now, logical and reasonable people have seen that there are alot of things so wrong about our cultures and traditions, things that appear even to be tying us down in poverty and technology darkness. It's a given that many traditions and practices in even advance countries too need to change.
So my brother, Annie washing her dirty linens in public isn't the ideal thing to do, but Tuface should be responsible and stick to his wife alone. (If u don't know too, polygamy in todays world is a disaster causing arrangement).

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Kendrick88(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2021
[quote author=Onyi22 post=105441799]Who is Zubby
Is he married?
He should pls shut up, See how easy for him to say that Annie lacks home training

Why must people always put out their relationship/ marriage issues on social media .. it is totally wrong ? What Annie did was wrong ? Why cant the matter be resolved internally?

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Psoul(m): 10:05am On Sep 03, 2021
Onyi22:
Who is Zubby
Is he married?

Wt all due respect, Aunty Onyii, please can u tell a better advice that Zubby should've give, since u rejected the one he gave.
Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by Romanoff(f): 10:07am On Sep 03, 2021
richmanrichard:
4get.no matter what is going on; i wud never subscribe to all these social media stunts.Even i wud not do that.It can never add any thing good.

Like I said, na she dey go through wetin she dey go through.

It's the same reasons people create new accounts to rant about their marital and relationship issues on Nairaland and some go to other forums to post "keep me anonymous".

1 Like

Re: Zubby Michael Chides Annie Idibia For Calling Out 2Baba On Social Media by dratine(m): 10:08am On Sep 03, 2021
SUCKCESSFUL:
Even Eze ndi ara dey give relationship advice ;

Anyways,

I see broke ass redpillers taking sides with 2baba

I see a swarm of feminists rallying behind Annie.

I see faded celebrities trying to blow the dust
out their mic by coming out with an opponent mouth for a mo'fuc'king opinion.

I see Paul okoye giving tuface tips.

I see an irreconcilable marriage.

This I have seen.
Prophet of doom

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Kumbalee Makeover Dies 2 Weeks After His Birthday In Lagos / Toni Braxton’s Skimpy Dress Comes Off, Exposes Her Behind On Stage / Omotola's Husband Must Hear This (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.