Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,159 members, 7,842,336 topics. Date: Tuesday, 28 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie (1647 Views)

My Elder Brother Has Married His 3rd Wife. SEE WEDDING PHOTOS. / My Friend Married His White Woman Today / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by YourFreedom(m): 10:14pm On Sep 03, 2021
Award-winning 2face Idibia or 2Baba has opened up on why he married his wife, Annie Idibia Innocent despite having kids from several other women.

The ever-green “African Queen” singer is a father of seven; five from his previous relationships with other women and two with his wife, Annie Idibia.

In an interview with Hypertek’s Digital boss, he disclosed why he opted for Annie above others.

He explained all his baby mamas are well-to-do and very much learned but Annie possessed the latter and not the former.

2Baba said: “You see Annie is from an average background like myself. We both started from nothing. She stuck by me through it all. When there was no car she hopped on bikes, took the bus, and trekked with me. When there was no money or house or hit song or millions of albums sold or big awards and accolades.”

“When I used to repeat just 3 sets of clothes, she would always hold my head, look me in the eyes and tell me things will be fine one day. When I wasn’t handsome, she would call me her prince charming. When I wasn’t celebrated, she called me her king and said she is my number one fan and to this day, she still is.”

“Even when I made it big as a musician and started misbehaving and controversies almost destroyed my career, she would go down on her knees and pray to God to show me the way and give me victory over my enemies.”

“Now if am still that small boy struggling to make it like every other young chap on the streets of Lagos, do you think a doctor, a lawyer, and a multi-millionaire businesswoman would want to look at me or even have my kids? No, so to answer your question, I did not choose who had more to offer me, I chose Annie because she offered me her all when we had very little”.

6 Likes

Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by Nobody: 11:34pm On Sep 03, 2021
Please front page so as to correct those who don't know their stories and saying these other baby mamas were there before Annie
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by Toks2008(m): 11:41pm On Sep 03, 2021
We know this but that does mean she should turn herself to jagaban of his life.

Men will always be men.

1 Like

Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by Nobody: 11:42pm On Sep 03, 2021
Toks2008:
We know this but that does mean she should turn herself to jagaban of his life.

Men will always be men.
women will always be women too
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by Toks2008(m): 11:47pm On Sep 03, 2021
Iyaebe:
women will always be women too

Anybody dey stop you?

2 Likes

Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by Giftexx: 11:50pm On Sep 03, 2021
it is well
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by Caramia2020(m): 4:19am On Sep 04, 2021
Source?
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 6:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Source please?
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by beautyhd: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2021
It's a known fact that Annie has been with him before he became famous.

Thats why he should always berate himself for sleeping with other women and impregnating them not withstanding her loyalty.

Annie has swallowed more insult than most women.

2 Likes

Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by tobeye(m): 8:36am On Sep 04, 2021
how do we confirm that you are not telling us lies
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by YourFreedom(m): 9:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
Anyone who is married and in love understand the tussling in marriage. I just wish them peace and understanding.
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by newoffer: 10:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
A five star General of Baby Daddy fit marry one woman? . Telling me Davido wan settle down. He will forget all other women who gave him beautiful kids. Anita wake up.
Re: Why 2baba Married His Wife Annie by donbuchi1(m): 4:42pm On Sep 05, 2021
Ikillbrokehoes:
Source please?

Not new... It's a fact

(1) (Reply)

She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. / Man Hires Neighbor To Get Wife Pregnant, Takes Him To Court For Failing. / Why Are Women So Dramatic?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.