Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,518 members, 7,847,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 11:35 AM

She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. (1648 Views)

I'm In Shock. Asked Her out and she Said This.(pictures ) / I Asked My New Gf What She Likes About Me,she Said This. Now Am Losing My Esteem / Lady Claims She Was Given N100K To Buy Ice Cream, Mocks Nigerian Guys. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Iamzealousman: 8:50pm On Dec 03, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6865992/what
Sequel to the link above and considering the advise I received there.

I spoke to her and she said she would pray about it.
It's a week or more since I spoke to her.
Can I move on?
Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 03, 2021
Iamzealousman:

Can I move on?

O boy how old are you really. I checked your previous thread and it reeks of deep level of immaturity. You just spoke to a girl and she needs time to think about it and just one week later you're asking about moving on.

1 Like

Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by helinues: 9:08pm On Dec 03, 2021
If you are not a tree, then do the justification
Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Iamzealousman: 7:10pm On Dec 04, 2021
Mmadu2:

O boy how old are you really. I checked your previous thread and it reeks of deep level of immaturity. You just spoke to a girl and she needs time to think about it and just one week later you're asking about moving on.
If you'd truely read my previous post you'd understand my skepticism or insecurity
Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Orgasmgiver123(m): 8:54pm On Dec 04, 2021
One of the reason why i kick people with my rain boot

Damn.. Nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Iamzealousman: 6:49am On Dec 06, 2021
Still no reply
Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Sonnobax15(m): 6:55am On Dec 06, 2021
undecided
What's there to even pray about self? undecided

Mr. Man,you better move on with your life undecided

So if angel gabriel or Angel Michael doesn't give her feed back on how and when to date you,so na so you go just sit down dey expect and wait like who wor sell family land undecided
Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Adejo1(m): 7:24am On Dec 06, 2021
Bro to my own point of view about women
They don't give direct answers, as long as she persist in calling you and also show concerns about you (these are greenlight). Keep cuddling her.
But the way you are behaving shows that you have not been in a relationship before and you don't really know how some women behaves

1 Like

Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Truvelisback(m): 7:35am On Dec 06, 2021
Iamzealousman:

Can I move on?
Naija girls with their audio pray abt it. If ur Pocket were fully loaded or u visited her with a nice car, she for no dey take u dey play ten,ten.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by seniorgozman(m): 7:57am On Dec 06, 2021
Try and get work first, entering a relationship now without job is digging your own grave

1 Like

Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Iamzealousman: 10:01am On Dec 06, 2021
Adejo1:
Bro to my own point of view about women
They don't give direct answers, as long as she persist in calling you and also show concerns about you (these are greenlight). Keep cuddling her.
But the way you are behaving shows that you have not been in a relationship before and you don't really know how some women behaves

She hasn't called me neither has she chatted me since I spoke to her.
It's seem to me to be a [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]REDLIGHT
Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Iamzealousman: 1:23pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iamzealousman:

She hasn't called me neither has she chatted me since I spoke to her.
It's seem to me to be a [color=#990000][/color][b][/b]REDLIGHT
Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by bigcee(m): 3:02pm On Dec 06, 2021
Iamzealousman:

Can I move on?
Oga, you need to chill and stop being childish. Don't you have other things doing.

Re: She Said This After I Was Given An Advice Here To Talk To Her. by Iamzealousman: 5:45pm On Dec 06, 2021
bigcee:

Oga, you need to chill and stop being childish. Don't you have other things doing.
Like. I don't get what you mean

(1) (Reply)

Man Lost A Job Of 500k Because Of His Girlfriend / Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex (PART 2) / Men, Beware - Married Women Too Now Have Sex With Dogs.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.