Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,747 members, 7,831,382 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:58 PM

Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State (51606 Views)

Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / Olajide Sowore: We’re Combing Forest To Arrest Killers — Police / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Blackfire(m): 11:34am On Sep 04, 2021
Sarrki with all the nonsense you are posting to cause hatred for our darling president, it won't work because we the youths are solidly behind him, we knew that your former support was because of tinubu becoming president..

As for the dead, the police will conduct an investigation,

Until then Femmm

North2023
All south take note
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Standing5(m): 11:39am On Sep 04, 2021
They want to silence any voice exposing their plans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Jerryherd: 11:40am On Sep 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
RIP to the young man

Sowore you weren't thinking by yourself when you help brought in this demon!

Respect to the Igbos for still keeping their feet on the ground!

Which ibos

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Wiseandtrue(f): 11:44am On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Which ibos
I am not talking about the few who sold their souls to the demon

I am talking about the people!

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Diggjigg(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Too bad
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Jerryherd: 11:45am On Sep 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

I am not talking about the few who sold their souls to the demon

I am talking about the people!

Sowore is from Ondo State and PDP won in Ondo so tell us another story

The Fulani man Atiku you voted for how many times did he speak against Fulani massacre

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 11:45am On Sep 04, 2021
There Is No Single Day That Will Pass Without coming across one bad news or the other in this country nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Skillsnigeria: 11:46am On Sep 04, 2021
Sad news
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Pussyassasin(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2021
R
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by michelism(m): 11:48am On Sep 04, 2021
embarassed
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by pitroski(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
Let the revolution begin
#buharimustgo

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Seniorwriter(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
RIP

@SENIORWRITER
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Newboss(m): 11:50am On Sep 04, 2021
Na Sowore type this thing wey be like this.

My IQ no too low like that na. I come dey doubt my cognitive skills after reading the thing.

I thought they said Sowore was a lecturer in US
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Throwback: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:

Na,Ironsi still hunt you today with his decree 34 and Nzeogu sent your region backward while Ojukwu made it possible for all descendants of jihadis and their puppet apologists like your kind won't make inroads to our lands and made it possible today for someone like you not to mess around while in our territory and keep bloody Muslims away from us. we became well traveled and cement our crusade to other regions example as your lands are being purchased today and your people turned to domestic workers then come One gentleman called Kanu who came to remains us who we are and many of our lost brothers today have All woken up.

The joke is on you.

Kiss the truth.

You say all of this while your people are begging to be saved from the same decree 34 of Ironsi?

This one is a delusional clown.

3 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by pitroski(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Sowore is from Ondo State and PDP won in Ondo so tell us another story

The Fulani man Atiku you voted for how many times did he speak against Fulani massacre

Where in Ondo you no even know yourself
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by adenigga(m): 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
sarrki:
Sowore's younger brother shot dead in Edo State !!! Terrible !!!

Omoyele Sowore reports :

My immediate younger brother, Olajide Sowore was today shot and killed near Okada in Edo state by reportedly herdsmen /kidnappers on his way from Igbinedion University in Edo sate where he is studying Pharmacy.

They snuffed out the life yet another real human being!
Rest In Power, “Dr. Mamiye!”

This act in itself will not delay their day of justice.

I traveled widely with you and our father as a little kid. You were the most loved robust kid I ever first knew. You, Mr. magnet had no enemy!

You, Mr. Sunshine Foundation who made everyone happy.

You, the boy who snuck out his older ones to parties, taking all the blames when our disciplinarian father found out.

You, the guy who was an out-of-the-box thinker who decided school wasn’t for you and created you own genre of music and then turned around to go to school after you almost turned 50!

You lived your life so that everyone could be alright but now assassinated by everything that’s not alright!

Saddest day yet!

Mynd44, na wah for you o!

Preferential treatment galores
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by afube: 11:52am On Sep 04, 2021
sarrki:

Ironsi, Ojukwu and nzeogwu all regretted their actions

Kanu regretted his actions

So be calming down

o, shut your trap...........!
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by illicit(m): 11:53am On Sep 04, 2021
Is this a coincidence
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Buckeyemedia1: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
RIP to the young man

Sowore you weren't thinking by yourself when you help brought in this demon!

Respect to the Igbos for still keeping their feet on the ground!
Shut up, strangers are lodging in your bushes, you can’t go & fish them out, it is the President that should come & comb the bushes in your village for you? Cowards.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by StrongInBed: 11:54am On Sep 04, 2021
Throwback:

You say all of this while your people are begging to be saved from the same decree 34 of Ironsi?

This one is a delusional clown.

I can't remember that my people that beg or more like they are not taking it serious,the last time I checked the governor's in Igboland are all Igbos, and you can't be a president for life so get sense.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Exodora: 11:55am On Sep 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

1) I don't understand this disjointed post

2) I have not heard anything like attack from okada

3)what is sarrki typing here, seems u just woke up from slumber

4)Two or three different stories packed into one post

5) Sarrki is not too well, he's not knowing wat is doing him.

Ooh, modified already, RIP to the nigga
If only you are normal . He said near okada not from okada.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by yahmohy27: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2021
Cyberterror:
Seems like targeted killing after they issued fatwa on Sowore after that publication he made about their prophet even though he later retracted and apologized.
Mumu is worrying you,I think.
Was the victim the one that made the statement
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by bjdon: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2021
My condolences to Sowere and his family.

We must be careful to not blame every crime on herdsmen. Edo state has always had killings from armed robbers, cultists, kidnappers..etc. Iam from there and over the years we've been attacked 3 times, always by fellow Edo"s. Iam not saying herdsmen do not commit violent crimes, but not all violent crime in Edo state can be blamed on them.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Buckeyemedia1: 11:56am On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:

I can't remember that my people that beg or more like they are not taking it serious,the last time I checked the governor's in Igboland are all Igbos, and you can't be a president for life so get sense.
Don’t mind those wailers, they might as well blame their parents for giving birth to them in Nigeria?

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by playapayaski: 11:57am On Sep 04, 2021
Jesus Christ, Dr mamiye? Jst like that? Kai
This guy owns the pharmacy shop opposite main gate at uniben while I was in school.. rip man
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Raph82(m): 11:58am On Sep 04, 2021
This is so sad. May his soul rest in peace. But there's something I don't get here, or is this becoming a new trend in Nigeria due to the advent of social media? How will your younger brother die today and u're the one to go on social media to announce to the world, when u should be indoor heavily mourning right now? In fact people should be trying ur line and be unable to reach u, probably cos it is switched off.

4 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by miniziter(m): 11:59am On Sep 04, 2021
You mean our Okada here?
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:00pm On Sep 04, 2021
Cyberterror:
Seems like targeted killing after they issued fatwa on Sowore after that publication he made about their prophet even though he later retracted and apologized.

Assumption, just to create hatred. What if it is Buhari sympathizers. This is how a nation is set ablaze.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 04, 2021
If we call fulani bororo wild animals that live in the bush with cows they'd say we're tribalistic. Issokay.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Nobody: 12:03pm On Sep 04, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Assumption, just to create hatred. What if it is Buhari sympathizers. This is how a nation is set ablaze.

Your bororo brothers are a curse to humanity and a cancer to Nigeria. They are known killers who deserves the gas chambers. May all bororo fulani killer burn in hell.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by LilMissFavvy(f): 12:05pm On Sep 04, 2021
What don't you understand? Igbienedion university is a private university located in a town called OKADA in Edo State. The guy was killed in the place called OKADA, not killed by tricycle as you think, he schooled there.
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

1) I don't understand this disjointed post

2) I have not heard anything like attack from okada

3)what is sarrki typing here, seems u just woke up from slumber

4)Two or three different stories packed into one post

5) Sarrki is not too well, he's not knowing wat is doing him.

Ooh, modified already, RIP to the nigga

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.