Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,931 members, 7,835,111 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State (51607 Views)

Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / Olajide Sowore: We’re Combing Forest To Arrest Killers — Police / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by jidesp(m): 12:42pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Sowere constantly push for revelation now have cost him he's brothers life.

Such a statement showed you probably assumed Nigeria itself was just delivered by people who didnt fight or lost someone or people to get this country.

While I dont completely buy his ideals, Sowore
propagates revolution, but the question is, why wont the government allow him push his ideals?

If we are been honest with ourselves. How many of the presidential aspirirants advocate change unless its during election period. Pls let no one "bullshit" me about silly excuses.

Condolences to Sowore...losing someone is never an easy thing to experience...i pray that God give you inner peace and also grant you the courage of a lion to continue your fight against bad Governance. I also pray that God gives you the sight of an eagle, to see and anticipate every hidden steps of your enemy. Amen
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by NakwansaPolice: 12:43pm On Sep 04, 2021
if you're fighting government
don't leave a weak link

that's why most freedom fighter keeps their family far away and safe.

they might not come after you because they knew that they can't break you physically.
rather they'll attack that thing you hold dearly which might be your family.

sowore of all people should have known this that buhari is a blood sucking terrorist
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by SeriouslySense(m): 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is terrible rest in peace. I am sad this happened. And I believe, he was a target.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:45pm On Sep 04, 2021
SarkinYarki:

Sharap they are Fulanis

For all we know they could be IPIG terrorist kidnappers just like you.
Telling him to shut up just because he's not a zombie just like you that just want to believe any trash posted without any evidence.
Some of us still have common sense.

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by ajl: 12:49pm On Sep 04, 2021
This is targeted assassination. Sowore just interviewed the American lawyer of Kanu which I saw yesterday. They deliberately killed his brother. I even posted a comment on the video that Buhari will send DSS to get him off the street because that interview is an uppercut to Buhari. It's DSS I suspect. Remember that DSS have French speaking fulani mercenaries in their employment. They went for Sowore's brother as a soft target. DSS is also behind the unknown soldiers in the Southeast.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Awoleesu(m): 12:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Sowere constantly push for revelation Sowore's constant push for revolution has now have cost him he's brothers his brother's life.

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 12:52pm On Sep 04, 2021
SlyDev:
How did he know they are fulani.... God will help his family pass through the burden.... It can be his brothers or developers sef....... If they are fulani thalen may God punish them here and hereafter

Don't mind these fools
Fulani herdsmen have become the only criminals in Nigeria, all of a sudden all other criminals have decided to retire for the Fulanis.
No ounce of evidence, just quick assumptions that they are Fulanis simply to gain sympathy from a section of the public.
If and when they finally arrest criminals that are not Fulanis, the dumb shallow Nigerian youths will then cry cover up simply because Sowore had claimed that they were Fulanis even without an ounce of evidence.
Nigeria is truly FVCKED up from top to bottom.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Bmaster(m): 12:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Fulani are killing southern youths. Now they want to test run their plan B which is shutting down network in zamfara, if it's successful they will do it all over Nigeria and whip off Southern Nigerians from existence
logically you make sense
But technically it won't be all that possible.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by ajl: 12:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
izubext007:
Benefits of supporting buhari into power in 2015.

Rip bro...... Ur brother caused it in a way.

Same way a cold sympathy will be sent over you. Evil being.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by OlawaleBammie: 1:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Exodora:

If only you are normal . He said near okada not from okada.
Streetpresident:

Talking like someone whose village people sitting on his brain. Mugu
PenuelFarms:
Are you the C in C to be aware of every incident?

Someone just lost a loved one please.

Una tank kiu for the insult
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by promzy555(m): 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
So others dat was killed by does fools is because of constant revolution push?

Think...
Totilopussylick:

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Benmob: 1:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Blackfire:
Sarrki with all the nonsense you are posting to cause hatred for our darling president, it won't work because we the youths are solidly behind him, we knew that your former support was because of tinubu becoming president..

As for the dead, the police will conduct an investigation,

Until then Femmm

North2023
All south take note
make north rule for more 20 year,it will still be d most poorest,low educated, kidnapping,most terror, disease and IDP region in Nigeria
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by anambraamaka: 1:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
So sad, Nigeria is a war zone.
The insecurity is out of hand
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Temptee101(m): 1:30pm On Sep 04, 2021
Jerryherd:

Which ibos

We are talking of the people and not few hungry Igbo politicians on govt payroll.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by lifenija: 1:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:

shey the fight is real, atleast he is speaking up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by membranus: 1:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Ignorance is truly a disease as they say. Abdulhakeem is a Muslim name than can be answered by anyone from any tribe, be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ebira, Nupe, English, Chinese etc. But here you ignorantly think of me as Fulani. Exactly my point. Education is beyond attending the four walls of classrooms.

As long as you proudly support the atrocities of your religious group, then you are worse than those that are committing the murders.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by MufasaLion: 1:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
RIP

Fly to Mars.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
this herdsmen are everywhere in the south ,and alarmingly they seem to have camped near our universities
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Kdon2: 1:51pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:

So all the people killed by kidnappers and those terrorist are killed because of sowore. Abi country bad. You need medical attention!
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Ayomi90: 1:53pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:

So he shld keep shut ND suffer, let the youths ND other Nigerians suffer too? Nigerians love their oppressors.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by chatinent: 1:54pm On Sep 04, 2021
Nigeria want everyone to become killers before they can understand that no one is happy.

You can't talk, they'll kill you.

You can't keep quiet, they'll kill you.

Mehn.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by leofab(f): 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
sarrki:

Ironsi, Ojukwu and nzeogwu all regretted their actions

Kanu regretted his actions

So be calming down
the slave traders regretted their actions but americanos better off from
It.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Safyqueen: 1:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Danjikanbauchi:
Fulani are killing southern youths. Now they want to test run their plan B which is shutting down network in zamfara, if it's successful they will do it all over Nigeria and whip off Southern Nigerians from existence

Mr man, get sense that this menace knows no tribe. The people dying in Zamfara from the same killers are Fulanis. The reported/unreported deaths in Zamfara and Katsina alone has nothing to compare to all southern Nigeria killings.

Are you saying they are wiping themselves off this Earth in other to capture and occupy the same Earth?
Lets join hands to make this mannequin in ASO R..k to do something, his body language is just useless to this menace rather than this lies people are saying, Fulanisation/Islamization.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by mbos: 2:12pm On Sep 04, 2021
chiedu7:
These people are directed to murder from the govt & security services

They don't know Sowore's brother, they had to have been directed to do this

This govt is murderous as we were warned by obadiah, TY Danjuma & Commodore Olawunmi

The only regret anybody should have is being in one country with the North, its a mistake that even the Yorubas have accepted

Sarriki get ready to be on ur own very soon, as for this Zoo it shall fall.
No more parasiting off the south

hha ha ha ha ha ............what a fall

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Sanchez01: 2:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
RIP to the young man

Sowore you weren't thinking by yourself when you help brought in this demon!

Respect to the Igbos for still keeping their feet on the ground!
Despite the terrible maladministration of Buhari, no other region has decamped to the APC more than the Igbos. You're here talking about "keeping feet" when nearly three Eastern states are sold out to the APC.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by 1saed: 2:35pm On Sep 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

1) I don't understand this disjointed post

2) I have not heard anything like attack from okada

3)what is sarrki typing here, seems u just woke up from slumber

4)Two or three different stories packed into one post

5) Sarrki is not too well, he's not knowing wat is doing him.

Ooh, modified already, RIP to the nigga

Okada is a place in Edo state
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by UnabashedIPOB: 2:38pm On Sep 04, 2021
My thoughts and prayers are with you, Mr. Omoyele Sowore, and your family. May the Almighty God grant you and yours the fortitude to carry on in this time of your loss.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Myhusband(m): 2:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Quite an emotional post but it reveals a great lack of indiscretion.

Considering how insecure Nigeria is, the number of enemies Yele has gotten for himself and the likes, the least Omoyele could have done for his immediate family and this his brother in particular was to use some of the money Sahara Reporters has generated to sponsor his education in New York.

It's late to do that now.

Too bad this one defied his chi who told him that school wasn't for him and went to Igbinedion university because people everywhere believe Okada girls have big yansh, plenty money and are loose.

Now what's the essence of his going to school?

In your next world, obey your Chi.

a sensible submission, as a common Nigerian, I've cut all my travelling because of fear of unknown, anybody wey get killed in this Buhari regime die and nothing will happened

I've excuse myself from many wedding that's of Lagos this year and I've warned my family member not to embark on any unproductive journey for now not until that cow leave that asorock because his pampering of these monster of his kinsmen his the reason why where we are today

if what's feeding you doesn't involved travelling, is best you minimize that for now. Sowore killed his brother for not knowing the danger he posed to his family with his journalism and the present insecurity of this useless country

Rip anyway

1 Like

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Myhusband(m): 2:41pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sanchez01:

Despite the terrible maladministration of Buhari, no other region has decamped to the APC more than the Igbos. You're here talking about "keeping feet" when nearly three Eastern states are sold out to the APC.

you're minding Wiseandtrue? she's the opposite of her name

dumbandlie
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by izubext007: 2:44pm On Sep 04, 2021
It's you a cold and iced sympathy will sent to....mumu
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Nobody: 2:57pm On Sep 04, 2021
Rich4god:
We condemn any form of death/killings. But how are we sure this was done by herdsmen.

Especially since herdsmen are not recognisable from the general populace.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Gov Willie Obiano's Legacy Projects In Awka photos / Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / See A Photo Of N1 Note That Was Used In 1979 When $1 Was Equal To N0.647

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.