Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,518 members, 7,830,535 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State (51602 Views)

Pictures From Olajide Sowore's Funeral / Olajide Sowore: We’re Combing Forest To Arrest Killers — Police / The Car Where Olajide Sowore Was Shot Dead (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by izubext007: 12:07pm On Sep 04, 2021
Benefits of supporting buhari into power in 2015.

Rip bro...... Ur brother caused it in a way.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by EXOUSIAng: 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
Does it mean that Igbos lack another Nzeogu in the nigerian army.. why didn't I join the military self...

Igbos it's another time to repeat the same thing now we have enough arms.
All these children with zero knowledge of war... Which enough weapons do you have You think fighting war is same as fighting terrorism?
You guys have no damn Idea.
The Simon Ekpa and Kanu you people hope to lead you to war have no idea what so ever about war, has Simon been to a war front No.
Does he have any idea what war is about definitely not despite the claim that he is inthe Finis army.... If he knows anything about war he would know war is not planned on twitter and Facebook. He buys a revolver hes snaps with it. Which military man with sense showsoff their arsenal and plans.....
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by AbdulHakeem44(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
TheLionofLasigi:

Your bororo brothers are a curse to humanity and a cancer to Nigeria. They are known killers who deserves the gas chambers. May all bororo fulani killer burn in hell.

Ignorance is truly a disease as they say. Abdulhakeem is a Muslim name than can be answered by anyone from any tribe, be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ebira, Nupe, English, Chinese etc. But here you ignorantly think of me as Fulani. Exactly my point. Education is beyond attending the four walls of classrooms.

4 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by ZwamTech(m): 12:08pm On Sep 04, 2021
#BBNaija: “What if you guys find out that I’m not married?” – Tega sparks reactions

See full gist ��
https:///pdjMtH-K5

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by RealErnest01(m): 12:10pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chai! sad ooo
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Nobody: 12:13pm On Sep 04, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Ignorance is truly a disease as they say. Abdulhakeem is a Muslim name than can be answered by anyone from any tribe, be it Yoruba, Igbo, Hausa, Fulani, Ebira, Nupe, English, Chinese etc. But here you ignorantly think of me as Fulani. Exactly my point. Education is beyond attending the four walls of classrooms.

Oh no....am not profiling you based off your name. Your trying to justify the actions of terrorists is the reason for your profiling... pretty sure if we go through your past comments you'd be seen even trying to justify the actions of the Taliban. Even if you're not a fulani, you're an honorary bororo by way of your mentality.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Malawian(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
RIP to Olajide, you took the bullet that was meant for SOWORE himself, after helping to bring this scourge upon us.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by 77star: 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Raph82:
This is so sad. May his soul rest in peace. But there's something I don't get here, or is this becoming a new trend in Nigeria due to the advent of social media? How will your younger brother die today and u're the one to go on social media to announce to the world, when u should be indoor heavily mourning right now? In fact people should be trying ur line and be unable to reach u, probably cos it is switched off.

That's how we see am these days

Abnormal don turn normal
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Vickkybones(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Help an undergraduate in need, I'm in deep hunger right now.

UBA bank.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by drightguy(m): 12:14pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Sowere constantly push for revelation now have cost him he's brothers life.

It doesn't have anything to do with that.
That territory is known for attacks and kidnapping by those Fulani.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by techWriter1: 12:15pm On Sep 04, 2021
Typical Fulani acrobatics that always assert the massacres of his Fulani plenty .. bother!
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Okoroawusa: 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Sowore is even using his brother's death to sell his fake headline business of Saharareporters...

Sowore's conscience died a long time ago. Fulani herdsmen don kill everybody for Okada abi they were specifically waiting for your brother?

Ozu nwuru anwu!
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by EndBuhariNow(m): 12:18pm On Sep 04, 2021
Karma is a bitch... who on this earth could believe, this man will later turn to a wailer after deceiving yellowbar Muslims into voting sai Barbar as their messiah.... he is reaping the fruit of his labour
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by StrongInBed: 12:20pm On Sep 04, 2021
EXOUSIAng:

All these children with zero knowledge of war... Which enough weapons do you have You think fighting war is same as fighting terrorism?
You guys have no damn Idea.
The Simon Ekpa and Kanu you people hope to lead you to war have no idea what so ever about war, has Simon been to a war front No.
Does he have any idea what war is about definitely not despite the claim that he is inthe Finis army.... If he knows anything about war he would know war is not planned on twitter and Facebook. He buys a revolver hes snaps with it. Which military man with sense showsoff their arsenal and plans.....

You don't need to be in war front to fight war. Everybody can fight.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Ishilove: 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
You can feel the pain flowing in waves from his post. This country is messed up. Jonathan was bad, Buhari, a total disaster

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Ykc2(m): 12:21pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:

bandit like you ,very soon fulani will be like isis they whole world will hate them,let's wait and see

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by arazanbal: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
bjdon:
My condolences to Sowere and his family.

We must be careful to not blame every crime on herdsmen. Edo state has always had killings from armed robbers, cultists, kidnappers..etc. Iam from there and over the years we've been attacked 3 times, always by fellow Edo"s. Iam not saying herdsmen do not commit violent crimes, but not all violent crime in Edo state can be blamed on them.

dont drag edo state into dis shit
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 04, 2021
Are you the C in C to be aware of every incident?

Someone just lost a loved one please.

OlawaleBammie:
Aah

1) I don't understand this disjointed post

2) I have not heard anything like attack from okada

3)what is sarrki typing here, seems u just woke up from slumber

4)Two or three different stories packed into one post

5) Sarrki is not too well, he's not knowing wat is doing him.

Ooh, modified already, RIP to the nigga
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Streetpresident: 12:26pm On Sep 04, 2021
OlawaleBammie:
Aah

1) I don't understand this disjointed post

2) I have not heard anything like attack from okada

3)what is sarrki typing here, seems u just woke up from slumber

4)Two or three different stories packed into one post

5) Sarrki is not too well, he's not knowing wat is doing him.

Ooh, modified already, RIP to the nigga

Talking like someone whose village people sitting on his brain. Mugu
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by orunto27: 12:29pm On Sep 04, 2021
HUMAN rights violation and Undemocratic Arrogance of the Federal Government.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by onuman: 12:31pm On Sep 04, 2021
RIP.

Those in the south of Nigeria still clutching tight to one Nigeria must be blamed.

Armed Fulani Herdsmen are gunning for a Nigeria to be governed with sharia criminal laws, the same laws adopted by the political and religious leaders of the 12 northern Nigeria’s sharia states.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by jeff1607(m): 12:32pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:

Have empathy human

He just lost a family member

2 Likes

Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by orunto27: 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
HUMAN rights violation and Undemocratic Arrogance of the Federal Government.
From Orisa37
The killers should be found, prosecuted and sentenced to death.
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by eastOFwest(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:
Does it mean that Igbos lack another Nzeogu in the nigerian army.. why didn't I join the military self...

Igbos it's another time to repeat the same thing now we have enough arms.

Please believe what you like but this person is not Igbo. Go and read all his posts and you'll see what I mean
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Broveens42(m): 12:33pm On Sep 04, 2021
StrongInBed:

Na,Ironsi still hunt you today with his decree 34 and Nzeogu sent your region backward while Ojukwu made it possible for all descendants of jihadis and their puppet apologists like your kind won't make inroads to our lands and made it possible today for someone like you not to mess around while in our territory and keep bloody Muslims away from us. we became well traveled and cement our crusade to other regions example as your lands are being purchased today and your people turned to domestic workers then come One gentleman called Kanu who came to remains us who we are and many of our lost brothers today have All woken up.

The joke is on you.

Kiss the truth.

Lol
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Btruth: 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Totilopussylick:

this is not how to console with someone that loss a love one.

My condolences Mr. Sowore!

cry
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by Incandescent(m): 12:34pm On Sep 04, 2021
Newboss:
Na Sowore type this thing wey be like this.

My IQ no too low like that na. I come dey doubt my cognitive skills after reading the thing.

I thought they said Sowore was a lecturer in US

Type RIP in peace. Who English help when someone is in pain
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by authority2006(m): 12:36pm On Sep 04, 2021
My immediate younger brother, Olajide Sowore was today shot and killed near Okada in Edo state by reportedly herdsmen /kidnappers on his way from Igbinedion University in Edo sate where he is studying Pharmacy.

Herdsmen yaf suffered! Was it not Edo state where about 2,000 hardened criminals were released? Have they all been rearrested?
Re: Olajide Sowore Killed Near Okada In Edo State by 1F30M4(f): 12:40pm On Sep 04, 2021
Very sad, my deepest condolences to Sowore's family.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Isiaka Adeleke's Corpse Being Buried In Osun (Photos) / New Nigerian Navy Ship Stops Over In Ghana. Greeted By Ghanaian Officials / Meet Saratu Umar, The NIPC Boss Sacked By Both Buhari And GEJ Over Same Issue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.