Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,444 members, 7,826,703 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 06:51 PM

Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom (6386 Views)

CCTV Camera Capture Couple Having Sex Inside Bathroom (watch Video Here) / [HELP] She Packed My Sperm & Went Inside Bathroom / Guys Come and See This Slay Queen ooh (funny Picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Chiagozieo(m): 11:24pm On Sep 04, 2021
Was it a collective agreement or dem do meeting....ladies why una dey hang pant inside bathroom dey spoil the looks of the bathroom...even girls wey come visit your house go make sure she finds role tire for ur bathroom forget her pant for that role.....calve a space outside your house where you fit hang am make dem for no Tiff am...is very good for sun to touch una pant........it's irritating seeing some coloured of pants with black patches in the bathroom...make we talk our mind for once...Gini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by OhMyGodWtf: 11:25pm On Sep 04, 2021
They gotta hang it somewhere bro, outside isnt so safe because of high rate of rituals

26 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Lilsameey: 11:27pm On Sep 04, 2021
Chiagozieo:
Was it a collective agreement or dem do meeting....ladies why una dey hang pant inside bathroom dey spoil the looks of the bathroom...even girls wey come visit your house go make sure she finds role tire for ur bathroom forget her pant for that role.....calve a space outside your house where you fit hang am make dem for no Tiff am...is very good for sun to touch una pant........it's irritating seeing some coloured of pants with black patches in the bathroom...make we talk our mind for once...Gini
,....It's normal for them, bit they should arrange them in a cool looking way and the panties should be clean and okay.
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by goodmorning40: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2021
Its a private matter so they are keeping it private. How do u feel if you go to a House and see lady pants stretched out on a row in the compound.

9 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by iamtardey: 11:47pm On Sep 04, 2021
Irritating stuff... This rain should fall well well abeg undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by midolian(m): 11:55pm On Sep 04, 2021
Dem hang am outside, Una use am for ritual purposes. Dem hang am inside, Una still dey complain. You never talk wetin dey worry you

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by jaeyking(m): 12:02am On Sep 05, 2021
Lol
Na you rent house for her.
Why u dey complain.

I no advice anybody to dry undies for outside

This country get as e be now

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by aycapri(m): 12:14am On Sep 05, 2021
This guy ca cruise
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by yanabasee2: 12:18am On Sep 05, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
They gotta hang it somewhere bro, outside isnt so safe because of high rate of rituals

Aside this.... those are private wears.... shouldn't be exposed....

OP is just a child trying to learn.....

I've seen where a man divorced his wife because her pant got missing and she didn't know and the guy who took it showed it to the husband to spite him of sleeping with his wife.... Aunty went African way and the dude went mad....

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by stabilizer: 12:36am On Sep 05, 2021
Must you take selfie in the bathroom?
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Uzomacharles: 12:44am On Sep 05, 2021
We live in a cruel world where the lads suffers more from the popular yahoo boys

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by BabbanBura(m): 12:44am On Sep 05, 2021
What i always tell my folks is to spray them on the line outside under the sun, but either put a light wrapper on top to cover them or spread them on the line at the backyard or back of the house
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Nobody: 12:49am On Sep 05, 2021
BabbanBura:
What i always tell my folks is to spray them on the line outside under the sun, but either put a light wrapper on top to cover them or spread them on the line at the backyard or back of the house
If boys come thief am for ritual nkor?
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by UndauntedYOCA(f): 1:55am On Sep 05, 2021
We for hand an on top TV ABI person head because I no dey understand again.

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Nina4u(f): 4:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Rubbish ...
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by MightyHand(m): 5:20am On Sep 05, 2021
[quote author=yanabasee2 post=105499700]

Aside this.... those are private wears.... shouldn't be exposed....

OP is just a child trying to learn.....

I've seen where a man divorced his wife because her pant got missing and she didn't know and the guy who took it showed it to the husband to spite him of sleeping with his wife.... Aunty went African way and the dude went mad....

Well served

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Cokahot: 5:48am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't sundry My clothes,boxers,singlet. Washing machine,then I use ox fan,after that I iron.i love fabric wash scent on my clothes b4 ironing.sun go make them quick fade

1 Like

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Randy100: 6:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Spreading it on the sun helps sterilize the pant. tongue

4 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Drizzy5001(m): 7:25am On Sep 05, 2021
It's a normal thing for them grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by columbus007(m): 8:26am On Sep 05, 2021
My one time gf pant went missing and that was what brought our break up, but behold after about 13 days I saw that same pant in the lobby with lots of sperm in it and I snap it to her and she was so shocked.Lol
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Toktee(m): 8:48am On Sep 05, 2021
columbus007:
My one time gf pant went missing and that was what brought our break up, but behold after about 13 days I saw that same pant in the lobby with lots of sperm in it and I snap it to her and she was so shocked.Lol
In your abode?
Who's sperm?
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by bigcee(m): 8:54am On Sep 05, 2021
Cokahot:
I don't sundry My clothes,boxers,singlet. Washing machine,then I use ox fan,after that I iron.i love fabric wash scent on my clothes b4 ironing.sun go make them quick fade

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Demigod22: 9:08am On Sep 05, 2021
LoL, really that stuff is irritating but I am learning how to cope with it. When you visit some girls you see those stuffs, it is not cool, but as far as I enjoy pulling it down I should endure watching it hang there too.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by TimFisher2: 9:55am On Sep 05, 2021
undecided

Wahala for who no get Wahala

Which one is black patches?

Their Kuntus carry Charcoal

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by debbydams(f): 10:05am On Sep 05, 2021
Wonders grin Una no get work..Na woman pants be Una problem now, orisirisi
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2021
goodmorning40:
Its a private matter so they are keeping it private. How do u feel if you go to a House and see lady pants stretched out on a row in the compound.
anything to bash women. We know

3 Likes

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by samwash(m): 10:32am On Sep 05, 2021
I don't understand, how is that your concern female hangs their underwares their private bathroom? Or should they hang their washed panties in the line outside or in the bedroom.
Abeg they are many things to talk abt, definitely not this matter.
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Idamond: 1:29pm On Sep 05, 2021
Yahoo boy spotted, So u want them to hang it outside so u can thief them for ritual bah
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Palazee(m): 3:08pm On Sep 05, 2021
@Hziyech

Your attention is needed
Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Hziyech: 3:10pm On Sep 05, 2021
Bunch of useless boys

Smh

Re: Ladies And Hanging PANT Ooh Inside Bathroom by Babara1994(m): 3:18pm On Sep 05, 2021
OhMyGodWtf:
Rituals with a washed pant? Africans have a long way to go

(1) (2) (Reply)

She Asks For Money After Sex / Diary Of The Unfaithful Wife / Beautiful Photos Of Omotola’s Daughter Meraiah, Living Life In America

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.