Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,989 members, 7,848,984 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 12:56 PM

2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] (5471 Views)

This Biittch's Tweet Just Shows How Much Simps She Has Under Her Feet! [Photos] / I Am Currently Punishing One Lagos Biittch Who Thought I Was Interested In Her!! / He Blocked Me After I Called Him A Liar For Sending Roses To His Cousin! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:26am On Sep 05, 2021
Anita is one stupid hypocritic biittch from the pit of hell! We all know what she wants, lets stop deceiving ourselves with these celebrities sagas! She also wants to invite the idea of DIVORCE!!
She have seen her mates do same especially the recent one with Paul Okoye and now she is liking that idea too! undecided SHE WANTS TO SECURE THAT BAG!!

The idea of divorce is behind everything she is ranting all about on social media and she is very stupid for that.
How can your shade your husband for infidelity when you knew he had multiple baby mamas before he married you
Pls spare me that bullshiit, you knew he was a man that is all over the place with women but your hypergamy still made you marry him, after all "He Is 2Baba" right

Now you are blowing off all over the place complaining for the exact same thing even we the fans know about? You are madd!
Go and file for that divorce already, we all know that the main reason behind all this your pvvsy wailing! stupid biittch! angry

Still Typing...

6 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:34am On Sep 05, 2021
2Baba is the idiot in this story though, he should have just stuck to his baby mamas, they were working for him and i'm sure he was living in peace until he got married undecided

Let me use this opportunity to remind men again that marriage in this age is bullshiit! Only stupid men consider marriage because for crying out loud what is this rubbish

Do we need to argue the fact that 2Baba is responsible for the reason most of us really recognise this annidiot?

Nairalanders, if you are seeing this thread, do me a favour, make screenshots of this posts and post it on your social medias because i really want ANITA to know she is nothing but another hypocritic sluut trying to secure the bag over 2Baba! Rubbish.

2Baba on the other game should be careful, so he doesn't get ruined by this effeminized system all in the name of DIVORCE! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

11 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by kingreign(m): 7:38am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
[s]2Baba is the idiot in this story though, he should have just stuck to his baby mamas, they were working for him and i'm sure he was living in peace until he got married undecided

Let me use this opportunity to remind men again that marriage in this age is bullshiit! Only stupid men consider marriage because for crying out loud what is this rubbish

Do we need to argue the fact that 2Baba is responsible for the reason most of us really recognise this annidiot?

Nairalanders, if you are seeing this thread, do me a favour, make screenshots of this posts and post it on your social medias because i really want ANITA to know she is nothing but another hypocritic sluut trying to secure the bag over 2Baba! Rubbish.

2Baba on the other game should be careful, so he doesn't get ruined by this effeminized system all in the name of DIVORCE! undecided

TRP IS GOLDEN[/s]!!
Trash!

7 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by kingreign(m): 7:39am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller [s:
post=105503254]Anita is one stupid hypocritic biittch from the pit of hell! We all know what she wants, lets stop deceiving ourselves with these celebrities sagas! She also wants to invite the idea of DIVORCE!!
She have seen her mates do same especially the recent one with Paul Okoye and now she is liking that idea too! undecided SHE WANTS TO SECURE THAT BAG!!

The idea of divorce is behind everything she is ranting all about on social media and she is very stupid for that.
How can your shade your husband for infidelity when you knew he had multiple baby mamas before he married you
Pls spare me that bullshiit, you knew he was a man that is all over the place with women but your hypergamy still made you marry him, after all "He Is 2Baba" right

Now you are blowing off all over the place complaining for the exact same thing even we the fans know about? You are madd!
Go and file for that divorce already, we all know that the main reason behind all this your pvvsy wailing! stupid biittch! angry

Still Typing[/s]...

Silly epic trash

7 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:40am On Sep 05, 2021
kingreign:
Trash!
kingreign:

Silly epic trash
OK.
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 05, 2021
Another rubbish written by an ignorant fool.
I think you should screenshot it, post it by yourself. Idiot..!!
Disgusting human being....! Tueh....!!

8 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by kingreign(m): 7:43am On Sep 05, 2021

3 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 7:46am On Sep 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
OK

1 Like

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by goodmorning40: 7:53am On Sep 05, 2021
Tu baba is an idiot he is destroying his marriage by himself .

1 Like

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:01am On Sep 05, 2021
goodmorning40:
How exactly Explain yourself!
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:05am On Sep 05, 2021
goodmorning40:
Do you even have the slightest idea of whats on ground
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Jerryherd: 8:09am On Sep 05, 2021
cool

We are all human with flesh and blood like Annie Idibia

Jealousy is normal same as outburst

How will you TheRedPiller also feel if your wife after promising you never to go back to her previous flirty ways if you marry her, suddenly went back to fvck her ex boyfriend in her blood brothers house, while they posted the pics all over the internet

1 Like

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:13am On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

You opinion is blinded, when dealing with women you have to use your third eye! This bittch wants divorce and thats it!

3 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Jerryherd: 8:17am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
You opinion is blinded, when dealing with women you have to use your third eye! This bittch wants divorce and thats it!

If your wife went back to fvck her ex boyfriend in her brothers house and posted it on the internet

How will you react to your olosho wife...

Blast her online ?!

Beat her up ?!

Ask for a divorce?!

Poison her?!

Or continue loving her ?!

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Anita is one stupid hypocritic biittch from the pit of hell! We all know what she wants, lets stop deceiving ourselves with these celebrities sagas! She also wants to invite the idea of DIVORCE!!

Still Typing...
I don't think you should be involved in matters like this,you really need to stop

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:28am On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:

If your wife went back to fvck her ex boyfriend in her brothers house and posted it on the internet

How will you react to your olosho wife...

Blast her online ?!

Beat her up ?!

Ask for a divorce?!

Poison her?!

Or continue loving her ?!

You should have asked me if i would have even married her if she was still fvvcking other guys steady!

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:33am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I don't think you should be involved in matters like this,you really need to stop
I get involved in whatever i want to get involved in.
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I get involved in whatever i want to get involved in.
Then be ready to take the heat and don't get unnecessarily raged when the heat is on you

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 8:39am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
Then be ready to take the heat and don't get unnecessarily raged when the heat is on you
BYE!
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Nobody: 8:43am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
BYE!
lol come back here,where are you running to? I'm your shadows and you can't runaway from me

1 Like

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:00am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol come back here,where are you running to? I'm your shadows and you can't runaway from me
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:16am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
I just realised you are even female undecided Time wasted.
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
I just realised you are even female undecided Time wasted.
You will heal,work on your mindset and put the past behind you.

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by TheGidRedpiller(m): 9:21am On Sep 05, 2021
Iyaebe:
You will heal,work on your mindset and put the past behind you.
Just leave me alone pls
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Nobody: 9:25am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
Just leave me alone pls
Can you ask your shadows to leave you?so chill,we want to see you heal

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by siofra(f): 9:34am On Sep 05, 2021
TheGidredpiller may your hate consume and blind you. Shithead.

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Uptownerd: 10:18am On Sep 05, 2021
Relationships can be quite exhausting with all the requisite obligations that comes with it. If you are going into one, then you should be appropriately prepared. Here are the six best tips to bear in mind before delving into one –

1) Be Ready to Walk Away From it

A lot of people get into relationships and waste precious time in them because they’re likely afraid to be alone. In the long run, this may constitute a self-imposed trap and make leaving an abusive relationship very hard.

https://uptownerd.com/2021/09/03/6-best-mindsets-to-have-before-going-into-a-relationship/
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by aminusodiq(m): 10:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
Lol... The guy is actually right
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by aminusodiq(m): 10:30am On Sep 05, 2021
Jerryherd:
cool

How will you TheRedPiller also feel if your wife after promising you never to go back to her previous flirty ways if you marry her, suddenly went back to fvck her ex boyfriend in her blood brothers house, while they posted the pics all over the internet

she knew what she signed for... And okafors law is playing and will always play... She knows this... And I don't understand why she's being jealous of someone who had 3kids for her husband. She would seize d opportunity too if 2face married pero and she's the baby mama

2 Likes

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 05, 2021
aminusodiq:
Lol... The guy is actually right
really
Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by samuel051: 10:48am On Sep 05, 2021
Madam finally realized she's got no son and no heir apparent, decided to go d Paul okoye's wife's way to secure her share of his wealth before he writes his will. This I can stake over 2.5

1 Like

Re: 2Baba Family Saga: Annie Is Nothing But An Hypocritic Biittch & A Liar!! [Photo] by Ahmback(m): 11:27am On Sep 05, 2021
Beebah2000:
ur papa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Broke Boyfriend Is A Sex Addict / First Rick Ross Now Dababy, is Wizkid a snub? (opinion) / What Kind Of Girls Would You Not Knack No Matter What?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.