Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,184 members, 7,811,469 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him (39361 Views)

Ghanaian Man Climbs Obetsebi Lamptey Statue In Protest After His Wife Dumped Him / Man Climbs The Wall To Snap His Girlfriend & Give Her The 'Perfect' Photo / Man Climbs Palm Tree In Pre-Wedding Photos As Fiancée Watches (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by dre11(m): 8:03am On Sep 06, 2021
A man in Gombe state has threatened to commit suicide by falling from a telecommunications mast if a woman is not married to him by his parent.

The man was said to have climbed the telecommunications mast in the central area of Gombe city in the early hours of Sunday, in protest at living as a bachelor despite being an adult.

An eyewitness said the young man may have been suffering from depression.

He said in Hausa, "For over three hours now, the young man has been up there insisting that he would commit suicide except his father takes a bride for him.

"Right now I can confirm that operatives from the Fire Service, the police, and Civil Defence Corps have been appealing to him to come down.

"As you may see from the video clip, a man has climbed up to plead with him and from all indications, there's hope that he is likely to comply.

"We're told by someone who claims to be from the same neighborhood with him that he's suffering from depression.

"He said the young man got digressed when his father died a few years ago."

Asked whether operatives provided cushioning materials for the young man to land safely in case he falls, the narrator said there was nothing to suggest such was provided.

SaharaReporters can, however, confirm that at the time of filing this report, the young man had yet to abandon his attempt to commit suicide.

http://saharareporters.com/2021/09/05/nigerian-man-climbs-telecoms-mast-threatens-commit-suicide-if-woman-not-married-him

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by VoltageDivida(m): 8:04am On Sep 06, 2021
FTC on a Monday Morning. Sign of greater things to come.

About the man, He should stay up there forever. Of all the problems tormenting Nigerians, his own is a bride from his father.

Him no fit toast babe?, him no fit.....

Abeg I no Wan talk too much this morning

67 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Xenry: 8:06am On Sep 06, 2021
Bad idea. Nairaland Redpillers won't find this funny.
Instead of you to hustle, get money first and then get married, you now want your parents to marry for you, what an entitlement mentality.
If he is a Funali herdsman, or a Buharist, let him go ahead and JUMP abeg. They are the Zombies in this country.

107 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 8:11am On Sep 06, 2021
This is what we call true love lol pansophist can you do this for me?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:14am On Sep 06, 2021
When you think you've heard it all Gombe people will just come with one abracadabra and sweep you up your feet.

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by decatalyst(m): 8:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Nah hunger pursue am go climb that mast.

Package jollof rice with fish, chicken and any cold drink of his choice, he will jump down

37 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Waakanda: 8:28am On Sep 06, 2021
grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by pansophist(m): 8:43am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:

I no be aboki naw, of course not grin

When you begin shit gold coin, or you become a billionaire, then maybe I'll think am. cool

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 8:45am On Sep 06, 2021
Nairaland redpillers will soon arrive cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 8:46am On Sep 06, 2021
pansophist:

I no be aboki naw, of course not grin

When you begin shit gold coin, or you become a billionaire, then maybe I'll think am. cool
Meaning you are a gold digger and I thought the gold digging thing is strictly associated with women.Disappointed

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by pansophist(m): 8:49am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
Meaning you are a gold digger and I thought the gold digging thing is strictly associated with men.Disappointed

Not only, I'm also a beauty, intelligence, attraction, and manners digger. If you miss any of these, ring, you no go see. cool

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Sonnobax15(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Funny crase............

I don't know what to say about this..... But the fact that this man dey share masculinity with me dey vex me undecided.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Ikwerelastborn: 8:58am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
I can do it for you babe
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 8:59am On Sep 06, 2021
pansophist:

Not only, I'm also a beauty, intelligence, attraction, and manners digger. If you miss any of these, ring, you no go see. cool
lol ring that I've secured already.I full ground remain

4 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by pansophist(m): 9:08am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol ring that I've secured already.I full ground remain

So na me you wan de sneak out come de nack, when one innocent brother don ring your finger already. And you come want make I climb pole for you. grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 06, 2021
pansophist:

So na me you wan de sneak out come de nack, when one innocent brother don ring your finger already. And you come want make I climb pole for you. grin
lol no spoil my market ooo,no brother don ring my finger.Ordinary pole sef you can't climb to prove something.

7 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by chariisGRACE(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2021
Mumu man.

His aim of committing suicide should be because he is poor, not because he is single.

Baba God, abeg, give us the instant sense to do the right thing at the right time... no misplaced priorities.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Juliusmomoh: 9:21am On Sep 06, 2021
I can bet with my two balls that what the guy did is script...

He just did it to attract public attention.

If i won commit sucide na untop mask i go go shocked

Why are de even trying to help sef

Sometimes i feel maybe nigeria is just a comedy crib in heaven. Like when god just want to relax he will tell angel gabreal: " change the channel to nigeria, i want to watch something"

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by pansophist(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2021
Iyaebe:
lol no spoil my market ooo,no brother don ring my finger.Ordinary pole sef you can't climb to prove something.

But you said you've secured a ring. Which ring be that one? But anyways, if you want de sneak come collect am, I go deliver. But no marriage cool

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 9:29am On Sep 06, 2021
pansophist:

But you said you've secured a ring. Which ring be that one? But anyways, if you want de sneak come collect am, I go deliver. But no marriage cool
You were trying to deny me your ring and I said I've secured it already, so you like sneak sneak something lol

1 Like

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by constance500: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2021
E fiile ko try back flip tongue

21 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Majestickris7: 10:31am On Sep 06, 2021
Should we tell him grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by nairavsdollars(f): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Good. Tonto is now single
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Nobody: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Hopebringer: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Northerns

Smh
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by zedegit: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
angry grin

He can't fend for a woman.
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Rubbiish(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
Lol grin
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Skillsnigeria: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
grin
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by Meedon: 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
grin

To all these bitches I got no SYMPathy or these Niggas they SIMP, they're hella bitch to me. - Trippie Redd.

undecided
Re: Man Climbs Mast In Gombe, Threatens Suicide If A Woman Is Not Married To Him by superCleanworks(m): 10:51am On Sep 06, 2021
rubbish....
who wan carry him pikin give mad man?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Six Cars Or Six Packs?: UNILAG Girls Choose (Video) / What's With Guys And Female Pictures? / Young Man Wails, Rolls In Mud Water After Being Dumped By His Girlfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.