Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,335 members, 7,860,827 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:57 PM

Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR (18019 Views)

Government Pays $50,000 Ransom To Bandits To Retrieve Antiaircraft Gun - WSJ / Buhari’s Govt Pays Ex-militants N2.63bn As Stipends In Two Months, Data Reveal / Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Blitzerz: 1:54pm On Sep 06, 2021
And yet no money to pay doctors.

This APC government is a joke.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
[s]
eastOFwest:

Because nothing was given to IPOB, you dog eating child of abominable sex between a pig and a woman.
[/s]

Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm from useless drunkard village idiots deposited into a shit-hole olosho worthless IPIG trash mother.
May your unborn generations be more worthless than your worthless miserable low life existence.
Find your way to the Lagos lagoon and do us the favor of riding humanity of your worthless existence IPIG terrorist monkey.

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by airsaylongcome: 2:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

I have a first-hand experience of the poverty & deprivation in the Niger Delta. They deserve much more than this paltry payment of stipends, considering the gigantic oil wealth coming from that region.

Deserve what? What have their governors since the time of Ejoor until now done with the allocations?
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by seyz91(m): 2:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
cheesy
kenzysmith:
If God feel give me 20million naira and I no go a quiet country like balarus or newzealand go stay even if I go do cleaner for that side I will be happy grin
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by stanluiz(m): 2:07pm On Sep 06, 2021
Niger Delta militant don cash out from FG. The same with Boko Haram and bandits.

Esn is not receiving any money. Rather they are eating moi moi and groundnut while Nnamdi kanu divert and loot Esn funds donated by gullible ipob worldwide. Then uses the rest to buy fendi designer clothes and f**k ashawo in UK.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Davoski222: 2:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
How much of this money will actually get to the mass militants
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by prigoz(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
cocolacec:
Yoruba militants must spring up.We must take our national share of the treasure.How can we be feeding Nigeria but have norhing to show for it?
Our money end up in fulani and Igbo pockets(the least productive regions in Nigeria).
Shut up ode, when last Igbo man was the president, how many oil well belong to igbos? I f you don't know how to read and write, why not enjoy comments than exposing your tribal bigotry in the public domain. Your hatred for igbos if something is done urgent might take you to early grave.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 2:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
grin

It's a welcome development
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Traplord09: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
PrinceMajestic:
This is too much for us to bear. You guys stopped the surveillance contract payments abruptly. Una better start the payments under the new contract fast, because boys never see chichi for 1 full month now. Una want get problem? E full here to give una. What is all these? Stop the oppression already, start and increase payments, boys are not smiling. Pity the pipelines and do the needful Mr Federal government

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Traplord09: 2:14pm On Sep 06, 2021
LordviccoDaGuru:
grin

It's a welcome development

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Freebills12: 2:15pm On Sep 06, 2021
[color=#000099][/color]
triple996:
Easterners will soon come to wail as usual cool.
It's their signature move. Bitterness,hatred,and frustration is their major reason for existence.

Some people have deep rooted hatred for the Easterners. How does this concern them, this kind of post justifies their quest for succession from Nigeria as a result of conventional hatred and bitterness towards them
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by AmuEbule: 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Some exmilitants are now billionaires and millionaires.
Shut up. You are a confused dubaimosquerat. You hate Igbo people and now complaining that Buhari is wasting our resources on useless ex militants.
Stay off booze. Loser!
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Hassanmaye(m): 2:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
kenzysmith:
Boko has been given 200billion in 2 months so my brother crime pays
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Hassanmaye(m): 2:24pm On Sep 06, 2021
Wiseandtrue:
But wants to recover money from hardworking doctors!

His brain is on reverse!
Lol mad government is that not How they support impunity and madness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by NairaMaster1(m): 2:27pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
It's their signature move. Bitterness,hatred,and frustration is their major reason for existence.

I think you're the frustrated now. You cannot sleep in a day without issues of the SE on your head. It gives you a lot of head ache that will soon METAMORPHOSE to heart ache.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by meolaniyi(m): 2:33pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is the game plan of the north. To start paying bandits the same
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by onuman: 2:40pm On Sep 06, 2021
HonNL:

Infographics: N2.6 billion paid to 10 personal accounts as stipends in two months

Ateke Tom, former leader of the Niger Delta Vigilante

Joseph Evah, National Coordinator of the Ijaw Monitoring Group

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben, also known as ‘General Boyloaf’, former commander of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND)

ICIR

These recipients of the huge pay off would mount to the roof tops and announce:
“Our Nigerdelta no go be part of your Biafra.” They leave in Abuja . They have abandoned oil polluted Niger Delta.

They deceive the largely
impoverished ones in the Niger Delta.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by onuman: 2:42pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:

When a parasite speaks…
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Thunderfayayou: 2:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
HonNL:

Infographics: N2.6 billion paid to 10 personal accounts as stipends in two months

Ebikabowei Victor-Ben, also known as ‘General Boyloaf’, former commander of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND)

ICIR

That is peanut you fool. You mention yours in dollars like $ 2 billion dollars but when it gets to the people who own the oil you turn to naira and kobo
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Nobody: 3:01pm On Sep 06, 2021
AmuEbule:

Shut up. You are a confused dubaimosquerat. You hate Igbo people and now complaining that Buhari is wasting our resources on useless ex militants.
Stay off booze. Loser!
Mostof you guys here on Nairaland politics section are lowlives and fraustrated.

How am I complaining on that post you comment on? Please I beg you in the name of God you serve, if you can't make use of your brain while quoting me, no dey quote me again.

Carry your useless and fraustrated life comot my front p!g
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by caandi: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
It pays to be an exmilitant, pls where can i register my name
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by BestNaxa: 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2021
The timing of this press release is not coincidental with arrested bandits on payroll in kastina, it is counter press.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by chubinwa(m): 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
And yet, the people are still living in denials.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by AmuEbule: 3:29pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Mostof you guys here on Nairaland politics section are lowlives and fraustrated.

How am I complaining on that post you comment on? Please I beg you in the name of God you serve, if you can't make use of your brain while quoting me, no dey quote me again.

You don buy market be that. You struck the hornets nest by quoting me first. Continue to fool around in Dubai. You will be caught and disgraced in no distant time. Olodo
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by caandi: 3:30pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:

I tell you a lot of frustrated youths here, you won’t say anything bad and they start quoting you bad And hurling insults
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by fof1: 3:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
HonNL:

ICIR

Good Day, In as much as I'm not in Support of how the Money is spent, can they also release the SECRET Funds to the Fulanis and other Northern Cronies by the Present Leadership and APC Government,Pls?
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by 2rez: 3:34pm On Sep 06, 2021
Biodun556:

One of them built university in Benin Republic

Can y'all see that? Deng! Let's be realistic, everything no be Buhari oh... Every region get hin own. Confirm.
#ideysmokemybluntlaikdislaikdis#

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
AmuEbule:

You don buy market be that. You struck the hornets nest by quoting me first. Continue to fool around in Dubai. You will be caught and disgraced in no distant time. Olodo
You're not smart boy, when did I quote you first? I was just trying to let the person I quoted know militants are billionaires and millionaires, but you chose to pour your fraustrated life on me

You're running mad boy. I wander how useless your life will be sef.

You can go and hang yourself and die or make you drink sniper and die. That's how useless and inconsequential you're to me, cause I no even sabi you before.

I don look your moniker, I will never read not to talk of replying a quote from you again.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 06, 2021
caandi:
I tell you a lot of frustrated youths here, you won’t say anything bad and they start quoting you bad And hurling insults
I swear, that
p!g called AmuEbule matter just tire me.

I was so shock with the way the guy attacked me. I see nothing that warrant an aggressive reply in that my post.

This kind of people are lowlives,cowards and fraustrated. If toh say is compulsory to upload ones real pictures on Nairaland, a lot of people like AmuEbule no go dey comment without making use of their brains.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

El-rufai: Igbos Own 73% Of Abuja Land / APC Wouldn’t Have Won Without Tinubu –Buhari / NLC Members Protest In Benin City (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.