Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,221 members, 7,860,407 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:34 AM

Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR (18014 Views)

Government Pays $50,000 Ransom To Bandits To Retrieve Antiaircraft Gun - WSJ / Buhari’s Govt Pays Ex-militants N2.63bn As Stipends In Two Months, Data Reveal / Coronavirus: Edo Government Pays Workers March Salaries To Cushion Effects (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Nobody: 3:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
In sane climes, being a law abiding citizen pays a lot. In Nigeria, the govt recognise and reward criminals. Probably because they are criminals themselves.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by AmuEbule: 4:00pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You're not smart boy, when did I quote you first? I was just trying to let the person I quoted know militants are billionaires and millionaires, but you chose to pour your fraustrated life on me

You're running mad boy. I wander how useless your life will be sef.

You can go and hang yourself and die or make you drink sniper and die. That's how useless and inconsequential you're to me, cause I no even sabi you before.

I don look your moniker, I will never read not to talk of replying a quote from you again.

You are pained that I have outed you as a lowlife thug going by the name dubailandlord. You are a disgrace to your family already, so what do you want me to say to you. Even the crumbs you get from yahoo business have been rejected by your family. You honesty think I don't know you? So next time, stay away from quoting me or I will put a curse on you because I am not your mate. Glad you read about me. I am not a kid like you ok. So, put your tail behind your legs and run away or I will expose you further. Motor park tout !
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by AmuEbule: 4:06pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I swear, that
p!g called AmuEbule matter just tire me.

I was so shock with the way the guy attacked me. I see nothing that warrant an aggressive reply in that my post.

This kind of people are lowlives,cowards and fraustrated. If toh say is compulsory to upload ones real pictures on Nairaland, a lot of people like AmuEbule no go dey comment without making use of their brains.

Dubailandlord or Dubaimosquerat. You will cry more than you are crying now because you spend your sorry time hurling insults on Igbo people you know nothing about. Since you claim your are the most sensible clown on Nairaland, point us to what you have written objectively here that is not laced with insults. Oloriburuku oshi!
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Cromagnon: 4:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
WibusJaga:

I have a first-hand experience of the poverty & deprivation in the Niger Delta. They deserve much more than this paltry payment of stipends, considering the gigantic oil wealth coming from that region.
are they ready to fight for it? The ones who were are being settled. Nobody deserves anything they are not willing to work or fight for. Geographical luck is not enough. Nigeria does not deserve groundnut pyramids unless we mechanise our agric despite the luck of fertile land.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Cromagnon: 4:16pm On Sep 06, 2021
cocolacec:
Yoruba militants must spring up.We must take our national share of the treasure.How can we be feeding Nigeria but have nothing to show for it?
Our money end up in fulani and Igbo pockets(the least productive regions in Nigeria).
how will you block the treasure? What is this treasure? Does it flow in pipeline? They will just dance crocodile dance on your head for nothing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Buckeyemedia1: 4:23pm On Sep 06, 2021
cocolacec:
Yoruba militants must spring up.We must take our national share of the treasure.How can we be feeding Nigeria but have nothing to show for it?
Our money end up in fulani and Igbo pockets(the least productive regions in Nigeria).
Economic Militants, Na your people control banking & insurance for Nigeria, tell them to find you something instead of all these wailing?
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by AmuEbule: 4:31pm On Sep 06, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I swear, that
p!g called Dubailandlord matter just tire me.

I was so shock with the way the guy attacked me.
He even outed me here as a Yahoo Boy. I see nothing that warrant an aggressive reply in that my post.

This kind of people are lowlives,cowards and fraustrated. If toh say is compulsory to upload ones real pictures on Nairaland, a lot of people like AmuEbule no go dey comment without making use of their brains.

There's no smoke without fire.
you can cry yourself to sleep all you want. Dubaimosquerat.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Sherman1759: 4:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
This is Nigeria
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by datamillionaire: 5:09pm On Sep 06, 2021
Hope they use all this money to develop themselves and lay good foundation for future generation.

If all they do with the money is just collect and spend and no plan for future without oil money, I pity them
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by eastOFwest(m): 5:12pm On Sep 06, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
[s][/s]

Aba baby factory product of a 1000 sperm from useless drunkard village idiots deposited into a shit-hole olosho worthless IPIG trash mother.
May your unborn generations be more worthless than your worthless miserable low life existence.
Find your way to the Lagos lagoon and do us the favor of riding humanity of your worthless existence IPIG terrorist monkey.

E pain am. grin

Oya, go an kiss your babe for consolation grin grin

Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Bluntemperor: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
gulfer:
Money dey this country ooooooo angry angry angry angry

Yeah bro,Money de Nigeria!
Very True.
That is why a Whiteman, Indians,Lebanese,the American and Chinese will never leaves Nigeria.
Mismanagement under disguise called Corruption is our bane!
No wander,the Niger-Delta Region is very quite and silence for a long time now because they are sharing in the butty called ' our oil money!
This divide and rule by Govt will never help to develop the region.But do you blame the Govt that wants to develop the place but the people ( elites) prefer sharing crude-oil money both on land and in the sea,while ordinary people of the Region suffer deprivations- no water to drink or fish,no Infrastructural developments,no light!
Terrible and Shameful! for blackman.White folks will think of their Future and Secure it.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Bngf: 5:59pm On Sep 06, 2021
Elshaddai
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Btaipei(m): 6:05pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
Easterners will soon come to wail as usual cool.
It's their signature move. Bitterness,hatred,and frustration is their major reason for existence.
U THINK EASTERNERS ARE NOT AMONG THE PEOPLE THAT WILL SHARE THE MONEY?IN ATEKE CAMP ALONE.I KNOW ABOUT 50 IGBOS THAT BENEFIT FROM THE AMNESTY PROGRAM.SO SHUT THE Bleep UP
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Karlosorji(m): 6:41pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
It's their signature move. Bitterness,hatred,and frustration is their major reason for existence.
it is you that is bitter, frustrated and filled with hate. Igbos will continue to soar high. You can go hug transformer we don’t care
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Panda7(m): 7:22pm On Sep 06, 2021
the militancy career looks promising na so taliban take exist
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 06, 2021
cocolacec:

Hahahaha@igbo pockets

Mr. Man, Igbos can never lack money until judgement day. So I don't get where you get your figures from. So relax

Obi Cubana ain't even top 100 when it comes to people and families that have money in Igbo land. Dangote ain't even near top 100

Here's a tip: In Lagos, you should find out how much shipping, clearing and forwarding companies make per month. They can feed a nation in one month. And find out who owns them.

So the money is long my friend. Super long.

Examine this for a minute:

In 2018, 1,560,000.000+ containers arrived in Nigeria.

Each terminal makes money off each container dropped in it. Do the math. Igbos own it all
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Lightorder: 8:58pm On Sep 06, 2021
triple996:
May the stinking pit toilet you called mouth, bend to the East ever
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by cocolacec(m): 9:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
WUdec:

Hahahaha@igbo pockets

Mr. Man, Igbos can never lack money until judgement day. So I don't get where you get your figures from. So relax

Obi Cubana ain't even top 100 when it comes to people and families that have money in Igbo land. Dangote ain't even near top 100

Here's a tip: In Lagos, you should find out how much shipping, clearing and forwarding companies make per month. They can feed a nation in one month. And find out who owns them.

So the money is long my friend. Super long.

Examine this for a minute:

In 2018, 1,560,000.000+ containers arrived in Nigeria.

Each terminal makes money off each container dropped in it. Do the math. Igbos own it all

You are a big liar,I also ship containers to Nigeria and i am not Igbo.How can Igbos own all the containers when the country is not filled with only Igbos?Many foreign companies also ship in containers with their raw materials etc.

Without Yoruba port,Igbos will starve to death be that,if we dont give your people access to our seaport.

You guys must worship Yorubas as your lord and saviour as people who put food on your table.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by Nobody: 9:56pm On Sep 06, 2021
cocolacec:

You are a big liar,I also ship containers to Nigeria and i am not Igbo.How can Igbos own all the containers when the country is not filled with only Igbos?Many foreign companies also ship in containers with their raw materials etc.

Without Yoruba port,Igbos will starve to death be that,if we dont give your people access to our seaport.

You guys must worship Yorubas as your lord and saviour as people who put food on your table.

Spoken like a true poor man. And for the record i was referring to ownership of the terminals, son. Bye
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by cocolacec(m): 7:15am On Sep 07, 2021
WUdec:

Spoken like a true poor man. And for the record i was referring to ownership of the terminals, son. Bye
You are the poor man,liar from the pit of hell.
Re: Buhari’s Government Pays Ex-Militants N2.63bn As Stipends In 2 Months - ICIR by 111sunshine: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2021
Sholaco:
while you continue to wallow in poverty, squalor..diseases
as a busy person, I just saw your mention....I never knew you are wallowing in poverty, squalor and diseases....please get well soon and forward your CV....I might be able to help your poverty ...but I can't cure your diseases.

much regards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Plateau Assembly: Abok Ayuba, 10 Others Arrested / "APC Can't Remove Saraki Without Two-Third Majority" - Falana Says / Nicholas Tofowomo: We Should Have Removed Buhari Two Years Ago

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.