Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,406 members, 7,850,448 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? (3447 Views)

The House King Jaja Of Opobo Lived In Exile In The 1880's In ST Vincent / President Buhari Arrives The City Of Madina, The Kingdom Of Saudi Arabia - Photo / Army Reacts To Invasion Of Tamunosisi Gogo-Jaja's Home In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by bomb24: 10:43pm On Sep 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Lmaoo....facts, the only reason they can't leech off unto Yoruba culture is because we don't share any boundaries with flatin0s whose forefathers where uncivilized cannibals....lol if not, the chimps would have been claiming to have built the Oyo empire. From claiming Jews to claiming south south people, zero history and a record of being assfvcked in a war.....the typical Igbo is suffering from deep inferiority complex and group narcissism. Sometimes I pity for them.

coming from a typical yaribanza pig. what history does a slave of alimi have?" birthing infectious pigs as u under a decayed building and brown roof? using knifes to carve the ugly looking face of ur kids all in the name of tribal mark or circumcising your women in the 21st century thinking u gonna wipe the horrible smell that emanates from their yokozuna pussy? typical primitive primates. lets talk about your love for head hunting, eating humans, body part harvesting, skull harvesting e.t.c

atleast my forefathers fought brutally for 3 gud fucin years against nigeria and the world. that is what I call bravery.

bragging about the puny suffersticated-empire that only exist in the brain of an average ewedu goblin, an empire that was brutally beaten blue black by bare breast dahomey female fighters, the coneheads of fathers were split open and used to decorate their walls and king gezas palace. this led to yur ugly looking ancestors to hid on rocks to avoid being pummeled by these women. what about yur slavish people in Illorin? grin grin those one's and their children unborn will forever be under the chains of alimi.

lmoassss u should be having self pity on your people, yur race is a weak and a cursed one. yur people were literally chased into benin by stick wielding bororo boys.... grin grin

weak ass race of men!
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2021
bomb24:

coming from a typical yaribanza pig. what history does a slave of alimi have?" birthing infectious pigs as u under a decayed building and brown roof? using knifes to carve the ugly looking face of ur kids all in the name of tribal mark or circumcising your women in the 21st century thinking u gonna wipe the horrible smell that emanates from their yokozuna pussy? typical primitive primates. lets talk about your love for head hunting, eating humans, body part harvesting, skull harvesting e.t.c

atleast my forefathers fought brutally for 3 gud fucin years against nigeria and the world. that is what I call bravery.

bragging about the puny suffersticated-empire that only exist in the brain of an average ewedu goblin, an empire that was brutally beaten blue black by bare breast dahomey female fighters, the coneheads of fathers were split open and used to decorate their walls and king gezas palace. this led to yur ugly looking ancestors to hid on rocks to avoid being pummeled by these women. what about yur slavish people in Illorin? grin grin those one's and their children unborn will forever be under the chains of alimi.

lmoassss u should be having self pity on your people, yur race is a weak and a cursed one. yur people were literally chased into benin by stick wielding bororo boys.... grin grin

weak ass race of men!

Couldn't read this your inchorent catshit...but you largely sound like someone who want commit suicide some....I implore you to use a very strong rope. Cheers

4 Likes

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by bomb24: 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Couldn't read this your inchorent catshit...but you largely sound like someone who want commit suicide some....I implore you to use a very strong rope. Cheers

typical alimi slaves. i'm not surprised u couldn't decipher after all u come from a region having the highest school drop outs. grin grin

1 Like

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by WilyWily: 10:49pm On Sep 06, 2021
RobbStark:
Another day another thread about the Ijaws of rivers state

The obsession, the hunger to have sea route.
Shame!.
I dey Opobo like this come and claim it to be Ibo na.

Do you understand Igbo language

2 Likes

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Sep 06, 2021
bomb24:

typical alimi slaves. i'm not surprised u couldn't decipher after all u come from a region having the highest school drop outs. grin grin

Says the descendant of an ngwa cannibal osu castaway pig. Fvck off, you're inconsequential.

3 Likes

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by bomb24: 10:57pm On Sep 06, 2021
WesternOligarch:

Says the descendant of an ngwa cannibal osu castaway pig. Fvck off, you're inconsequential.

coming from an Afonja slum candidate. forever cursed to wonder the surface of the earth on the chains of alimi. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by Naigleria1: 11:10pm On Sep 06, 2021
bomb24:

weak ass race of men!

Omo! shocked Easy oh. The afonja mods go soon ban you grin

It’s not good to engage with these online tribal warriors.
They’re professionals in it because they no get job or babe.

1 Like

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by bomb24: 11:13pm On Sep 06, 2021
Naigleria1:

Omo! shocked Easy oh. The afonja mods go soon ban you grin

It’s not good to engage with these online tribal warriors.
They’re professionals in it because they no get job or babe.

lmoasss. cheesy I just wan use them catch cruise.
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by popez: 12:59am On Sep 07, 2021
BREYZ:

You people should stop all these nonsense. You will never see people from developed nations do this. It's always Nigerians, some foolish Nigerian Youths who will not channel their lives into doing something meaningful. Ethnicity here and there.

If you don't like the topic why not leave the thread?

You buy data give anybody? undecided
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by NakwansaPolice: 2:56am On Sep 07, 2021
theInterpreter:
stop sniffing dat tin abeg grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Another one

Rule 2
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by malcom1X: 7:12am On Sep 07, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Cry about what?

Una just dey disgrace Una tribe with all this nonsense.

Maybe when Igbos eventually get Biafra, Una go also take Igbo land in Cameroon and Equatorial Guinea.

The funny thing is that you might not even be from the South South or Rivers state, yet, disturbing us with unnecessary talks that won't change nothing in reality.

I love this write up man, you are wise, they have lands in cameroun and Equitorial Guinea, let them go and take it.
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by theInterpreter: 8:37am On Sep 07, 2021
NakwansaPolice:
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun

Another one

Rule 2
stop trolling me angry
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by theInterpreter: 8:42am On Sep 07, 2021
bomb24:

weak ass race of men!
mynd44 lalasticlala rule 2 grossly broken
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by NakwansaPolice: 8:49am On Sep 07, 2021
theInterpreter:
stop sniffing dat tin abeg grin
Mynd44 lalasticlala seun mukina2

Rule 2
Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by allcomage: 9:22am On Sep 07, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22f9HXmw7Y cheesy
This video is mind-boggling to say the least.Thank God for Internet age,there's nothing Igbo enemies could not do to wipe them off this earth.

1 Like

Re: If The Kingdom Of Opobo Is Ijaw, Where Is King Jaja Of Opobo From? by CBNwords(m): 4:58pm On Sep 07, 2021
Nwanyiogwashi:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q22f9HXmw7Y cheesy

Sist abeg you fit check your mail? Our matter still dey pend o... ABEG

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

2023: Rescue Nigeria Mission Holds Townhall Meeting In Kano For Yahaya Bello / Tinubu’s Strong Northern Running Mate / How Come Kwankwoso Is No More Trending???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.